Posted: 10 years ago
Madam u r late after long time u
Update but it's emotional n awsm
I really luv it rey past felt bad for
Him but at same time proud tht he
Hav handle thing vry well taarey smile
Care for each other is awsm I want thr romance
Per-cape is awsm n I luv rey promise to taani of
Always being with her forever thanks for PM n plz.
Update soon really soon plzzz
Vishu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely updt
love taarey's convo...
update soon
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsm update
loved it
very beautifully written
continue soon
shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved the whole update
Beautifully written
Love Taarey's scene when they were making a bet re love
Please update soon and pm me
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..awesome update...

loved the taarey convo alot...finally taani went in to water...all thanks to rey ...

rey's past was painful...but life hai...move on karna chahiye.
914863 thumbnail
hello people!😊...i know its not a new thing me being late for update...but trust me i had wrote this chapter last week but couldn't update as my network was not working properly😡...and u all know about the lazy BSNL workers...and now my classes too started...so i can only update on weekends...but i will try to update 2 parts together...par sachmein ithna mehnath main padne ki waqt main bhi nahi kiya jithna main update karne ki waqt par kar rehi hoon😆...agar main ithna kiya na toh aaj main zaroor topper honge...taarey keliye kuch bhi😳...ok so abh aaplog neeche ke update pe concentrate kijiye😛...

chapter 8

swayam lifted his sister n just put down her as if throwin her which made her hit the water making a huge 'splash'...swayam laughd... while taani got up angrly n grownd...

'bhai...im gonna kill you'...she said while throwing water on him
'whoah taani...stop it'...swayam covered his face fielding himself...but taani was in no mood to listen...kriya too joined with taani who was attacking swayam...

all the gang vere too busy in fighting n pushing each other...all vere happy as taani n rey also came...sharon n rey vere behaving lyk they vere just 3 or 4 years old.. they vere laughing n doing some stupid pranks on all making others go mad on them...kriya was busy with swayam n taani...they three vere singing songs louldly lyk drunk people n recievin wierd expressions from other people in the beach...n boys...wat to tell bout them...they vere behaving lyk aliens who came from other planets and girls vere too busy finding mistakes in boys n scolding them...in short all vere super crazy n happy...they didnt mind wat others thought bout them...they just want 2 have fun...n yes they r havin a lot...or a lot more??..

after the fun of almost 3 hours...all changed thier wet dresses and wore some comfortable clothes...they all spread the sheet on the sand and sat forming a circle ...so that everyone could see eachother...

'so..guyz i think we should play something'...nil said as he felt wasting time is not welcomed here
'what??'...vicky asked with great interest
'something like mm..dhamasharakhs?'...sharon suggested

everyone were so interested to play it except swayam...taani almost forget about the proposal as she was almost involed in the crazy fun they had...but swayam he could never ever forget about that...he was sitting just opposite to taani and near to sharon...he really didnt know how to start the proposal...he know he practised a lot in the morning and made many romantic sentence which he had to say while proposing but now it seems like his brain is not working...he looked at taani who was busy in deciding what game to play with rey and kriya who was sitting just next to her...swayam was praying continuously her to look at him...and finally after 2 minustes which felt somewhat 1 hour..she looked at her bro...who was looking at her or maybe the appropriate word would be staring at her...she smiled at him to which he glared like a small child...she got confused by that...then suddenly her eyes widened as she got to know the reason behind his glare...she looked at rey and kriya who were too busy talking...and she looked at swayam and raised her eye brows aking him that what was he gonna do...swayam gestured her that he didnt know...taani knew her brother's behaviour...he is a very shy person specially for things like this... she thhought for a moment for what to do...it seems like her naught brain is ideas are back...she got up from the seat and and stood in the middle of everyone ..grabing everyone's attention

'hai guyz'...she said giving a wide smile which really showed that something big is gonna happen...'main aaj..yahan apne bhai aur bha..i mean sharon ko yahan middle pe bhulana chahthi hoon'...she said like an anchor of reality show requesting the performers to come on the stage...everyone was confused by her behaviour except rey and swayam who knew the reason behind it...swayam felt happy but also nervous..he checked his pant's pocket once to make sure that the ring is in it...sharon didnt know what was going on...

'aao na dono'...she again said...rey smiled and gestured sharon to go...sharon gave a confused smile and got up...swayam too got up and they both stood in the middle... taani smiled at them...all were curious to know what was going to happen...

'so'...she continued...'bhai aaj sharon se kuch kehne jaa reha hoon...so..i need complete silence here'...she warned everyone while moving her finger to her lips saying to maintain silence

'kya kehna chahthi hai swayam??'...kriya asked not able to control her eagerness
'kriya i hope you remember our both's planning which made us late to come here...today he is gonna work it out...right bhai'...taani said giving a wink to swayam and came to her place near rey and kriya..

now there was a huge silence between them...taani and rey were giving each other some worried expressions seeing swayam's nervousness which made sharon go hell confused...finally after a few seconds swayam got down on his one knee...and took sharon's hand in his making everyone [except taarey] shocked...taani and rey looked at each other with the expression that 'finally he is gonna do it'...now all knew what was gonna happen...gang smiled seeing them and sharon looked at swayam still shockely as she didnt know that she should smile or cry by his unexpected proposal...

swayam looked at her face and smiled...

'sharon'...he said in a low voice but it was audible to everyone...'mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai.. the first day of mine in the collage...the day i saw you as the diva of the collage...pata nahi tha uss din aisa kya hai tumhe ki mujhe ithna effect kar reha hai...shaayad tumhari yeh beautiful eyes hoga jismein main humesha khona chahthi hoon [he looked in her eyes]...ya phir tumhari yeh smile hogi jisse meri har problem bhool jatha hoon...ya phir...[he stopped and smiled]...mujhe pata nahi tha ki kyun mera heartbeats ithna thez dhadaktha hai jab tumhe dekhtha hoon toh...pata nahi ki kyun yeh pal rukhi jaisa lag reha hai...phir pata nahi kaisa but samay ke saath i slowly discovered that i love you...and jab tumhare saath ek relationship start kiya toh..tab mujhe pata laga ki why this feelings happend.. janthi ho kyun sharon??...kyunki it was sign...it was sign which my heart gave as he found his partner...it was the happiness which my heart showed in the form of this feelings...and one thing i know is that mera dil galath person ko nahi choose kiya hai.. par the best person ko kiya hai...jise khudki hi nahi par doosre ke baare mein bohut care hai...jise mere har pasand aur na pasand pata hai...joh mujhe ithna pyaar kartha hai ki shaayad main khudko bhi ithna nahi kar paoonga...jise main har samay doond reha tha...'..he stopped and waited her to say something but instead of saying a tear fell down from her eyes...she was smiling through her tears...

'so...sharon...main tumse kuch poochna chahthi hoon'...he said looking straight in her eyes...finally the most awaited moment was there...everyone where smiling as if someone has proposed them...sharon gestured him to continue...

'you know it...infact everyone know it that i love you like anything in this world...and i promise that i will love like this till mylast breath...so sharon..will you let me take this realation to the next level??...will u marry me??'... swayam askd with a nervous face

sharon smiled with tears...n nodded in a yes

'is that a yes or no??'
'yes idiot'...she said laughing

he got up n huggd her tightly to which she returned...everyone stood up...taani smiled...she surely was happy watching the sight f her bhai proposing his gf...but she felt bad thinking bout karan's proposal..his happiness..his smile...thier hug everything flashed in her eyes...she so wished if karan was there ryt now with her to hold her hand...she didnt want to spoil her brother's moment right now thinking about it... so she was about to move from there but before that rey hold her hand...she looked at him...he nodded his head as if telling her not 2 worry he'll b with her forever...she looked in his eyes which showed care he had for...the moment she saw it she felt calm...she felt as her life depends on him...as if without him she might vanish...

'wow..swayam ring pehnao'...kriya shouted bringing both of them out from thier own world... they looked at swaym who was wearing ring to sharon...they both were smiling seeing them holding eachothers hand... they themselves didnt know that thier hearts secretly started liking eachother and the day they saw eachother they had stepped to a new journey...a journey that they should have started before...a journey that god had made for thier happiness...a journey that will make them realise the impotance of life...and a journey that consistsof only and only LOVE and TRUST...

'im so damn happy bhai...im really very lucky to get sharon as my bhabhi..'...taani hugged swayam...they both were sitting on the couch in thier hall...
'even im happy for myself'...swayam hugged her back
'so...bhai say me...when are you gonna marry her...i need to make her my bhabhi as soon as possible'...she broke the hug and made her face serious
'taani...pehle mom dad se baath karna padega na...phir soch loongi'
'zaroori hai kya baath karna'...taani made a sad face
'aur nahi toh kya aise hi shaadi karloon kya??'...swayam smiled at her sis's cutness
'k..fine...baath karlo...par please...marry her within 3 months'...
'3 months??...are you serious...no way...maybe within 1 year'...he said thinking hard when will he marry her
'1 year???'...her eyes widened as if she heard that someone is trying to kill her...'no way bhai...please jaldi karna chahiye'
'mm...haan baba jaldi karoongi...happy??'...he said finally surrendering infront of his sister
'yeee'...she smiled like small child
'abh tum sone jao...bohut raath ho gaya'...he said lookin the clock
'haan...waise bhi kal office jaana haina...'...taani said while getting up from the couch
'good night'...he wished her with a smile
'good night bhai'...she wished him back returning him a smile and went to her room

as she closed the door...swayam smiled...god must loved him so much today...as today itself he proposed sharon who accepted it and his sis who was very dull the previous days was behaving now like nothing happened...he himself didnt know how much he wished to see her cute faces and her stuborness like before...how much he missed that old taani...and now see she was somewhat back like that...all thanx to rey who is working hard than him for keeping taani happy...but its really like magic...as it has only been 3 days since taani is here..and within 3 days she has a great change...he must has done something good in his previous birth to get a friend like rey...he took his phone and called him...after all rey really deserves a thanx..

'haan...swayam bol'...rey said as he took the phone
'saale...tu bol tujhe kya chahiye mere tarf se...kuch bhi doonga tujhe'...
'kya hua dude...lagtha sharon ke yes kehne se tu sabko treat dene laga'...he said as he didnt know the reason behind hishappiness
'sharon ki nahi...taani ki khushi se'...
'taani?'
'haan yaar...tujhe pata hai ..yahan aake pehli baar voh ithna happily behave kar reha hai...and i know it was after your talk with her...aaj beach mein bhi voh bohut khush the...i feel like i got her back man'
'ithna khush hai voh'...rey smiled as if he got best dancer's award
'yeah dude actually main batha nahi sakthi...voh sirf 3 dine mein ithna bada change hua toh...tumhari 10 din na bohut ho jayega..'
'yeah...voh toh ho jayega...'
'thanx dude'...he said finally in a low voice
'hello..tu swayam hi haina...i mean tu hi kaha tha ki thanks bolna voh bhi friends achha nahi hai'
'haan bola toh tha..par'
'par var kuch nahi...taani mera friend hai dude...and ek friend ko change kar reha hoon main...teri behan ko nahi'
'mmm'
'anyways...aaj bolna bhul gaya...congratz...sharon aur tujhe'
'thanx...oh shit man...mujhe sharon ko phone karna tha'...he said suddenly remembering sharon
'haan...haan...tera hone wali biwi ko'..he laughed
'shut up... bye'
'yeah...bye'

rey rested his head on the bed post and remembered taani's attitude while betting with him...a smile appeared as he thought about her...

'so u will make me to fall in love??...try your best ms.shekkawat...im waiting for your plans...and while in this effort of yours i'll completely make you the old taani whom swayam used to say...i promise'

precap

'hai...reyaansh...aap office pe kyun aya??'
'voh mujhe tumse ek baath karna tha'
'haan boliye'

'mam...mr.mehra call kiya tha??'

they both looked at the owner of the sound

'shivam...tum??'...rey asked shockely

so thats it...so c'mon...jaldi voh like button click karo...and please if u liked it please appreciate and if you found something wrong or felt bad..you may let me know that...as your comment means a lot to me😊...