precap seems intersting
liked it alot.
update soon
nd do PM me plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz

thnx dear๐Ÿ˜Š...
will update soon
914863 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hello!...done with chapter 7๐Ÿ˜Š...i know im again late..sorry...hope u guyz r gonna lyk it

chapter 7

'i just hate him'...sharon said loudly...anger ws visible on her face...'its half n hour v r waitin 4 him n y d hell he didnt come'...
'mayb rey u shud call him'..kriya said tryin 2 cool the situation
'dere s no need...i think v shud enjoy widout him...let him come after sometime n do watever he want...he s d 1 who said us 2 come on 6:00 n nw its 6:30... he s late..'..d angry sharon said so loudly that even the people in the beach looked scared..
'sharon calm down...he'll b comin'..aashi tried calm her
'is he gonna come 2morrow'..sharon glared at her mkin her quite..
'sharon look...swayam s not alone...taani s also dere wid him...so there must b any reason 4 him being late'...kriya said..finally coolin her anger...'n rey u plz call him'

rey ws already on his phone typin swayam's number...yes..the anger ws also seen on his face too...bt b4 he cud call...vicky shoutd

'dere he comes'...vicky pointd 2wards the left...

every1 lukd at the direction which he pointd only to see swayam n taani coming 2wards them with smile adoring thier lips...well...sharon easily figured something change in swayam's smile..swayam just smild more as he found sharon's confusd face...
rey lukd at taani..d angry expression on his face changed by replaacing a smile...the sun's rays was makin the whole beach a light yellowish orange colour...n in such a beautiful backround she was walkin 2wards them lookin just breath takingly beautiful...n specially in that dress...it felt as if it was just made 4 her...those brown curls vere comin over her face due to the wind n her ever glowin eyes vere just makin him go weak...n that smile on her lips was lyk the cherry on the cake!...smilin lyk an idiot he just stared at her..her beauty...bt he unfortunately had 2 come to the real word as sharon strtd 2 shout on her bf...as usual swayam lyk a lover boy smild at his angry girlfriend.. nt caring much bout her scoldings...

'swayam its freaking half n hour since v r waitin n here u r smilin??'..sharon said while givin him some glares
'chill sweatheart..v bth had some plannings...ryt taani'...he winkd at taani while taani just chuckled
'plannings'..gang questioned to which swayam smiled

the whole gang was hell confused with the bro-sis's behaviour...n ms.sharon rai prakash ws irritated...kriya who sensed bit bad in sharon's action tried to divert the topic..

'ab jab swaam aa hi gaya toh lets enjoy'...kriya said bit loudly to grab every1's attention
'yeah...she s ryt'...simmi agreed
'so dekh kya rehe ho...come'...vicky shoutd makin his way to the water..

all 2gether followd him...there was a bit to walk as they vere waitin 4 taayam bit away frm the water ...sharon while walking looked at swayam...everytime he just flashed some unusual smiles 2 her making her more confused...taani was continusly smilin seeing her bro teasing his girlfriend..rey who was restless 2 know the reason behind taani n swaym's wierd behaviour went to taani leaving kriya's hand who was holdin his hand tightly...kriya lukd at rey as he left her hand...she felt sad as he left bt she controlled her feelings n went to the girls who were busy talking bout othr girls in the beach...

'taani...kya hua swayam aur tumko??..u guyz r behavin wierd'..he said making a confused face
'kuch nahi'..taani controlled her smile as she didnt want to say the reason
'hello!..kuch nahi matlab..i need to know..'..he stopped walkin n caught her hand makin her too stop

an unknown sensation passed through their body as thier hands touched...she lookd at thier hands...n at him..her eyes automatically got lost as they saw his honey brown balls which vere staring her...

'reyaansh..bhai ne kaha kisiko mat kehna'...she finally spoke after a small eye locks which they shared
'achha...aisa kya baath hai..n btw he says every thing to me'
'aapko pata chal jayega jald hi'...she smild seeing his curious face
'k..fine'...rey made a irresistable cute sad face which any1 cud easily say that it was a fake 1
'main bathathi hoon'...she said laughin a bit seeing his face
'kya??'...his face lighten up
'aaj na...BHAI IS GONNA PROPOSE BHABHI 4 MARRIAGE!!!!...can u believe it'..taani smiled happily lyk a small child..
'u serious'...rey made a shoch yet happy face
'yeah'
'wow...thats just awesome'..rey gave a high-five to taani
'reyaansh plz kisi ko bathana mat'..taani made a serious face
'nahi bathaoongi..bt that idiot didnt tell to me yaar'..
'aaj hi decide kiya tha'
'k...anyways sharon s gonna die with happiness'
'yeah...abh chalo reyaansh...every1 went'...taani smild at him n walkd

he too walkd beside her...they both walkd bit fastly to catch up the gang...

n soon all vere there...thier dress changed [except taani] to attack the water...all vere just so happy as it was thier hangout 2gether after a long time...

'taani ur nt changing??'...rinni questiond her seeing her still in the same suit
'no'...she said

taani was feeling damn bad as she saw waves rolling ...her past wa playing in her mind...she didnt feel to go n enjoy rather she felt to sit in any corner alone... mayb wat she thought was ryt...coming to beach was not at all a good thing 4 her... swayam who knew the reason spoke

'let it b rinni...taani isnt coming to water...as she dont know swimming n..'...he was cut by kriya
'wat do u mean by that..i mean v hve came to beach ..so v shud enjoy in water...n also v all r here so nothing bad will happen to taani..trust me'
'actually kriya..im not feeling gud..my head is achin...u guyz enjoy i'll sit there n watch u guyz..plz'..taani tried to explain
'ur gonna sit alone...no thats not happenin'...sharon insisted
'who said she s gonna sit alone...im gonna join her'...rey said grabing every1's attention
'bt reyaansh'...taani lukd at him
'c'mon taani... im not feelin lyk to enjoy that too in water'...he said as he made his way near her...
'bt rey..i'll feel bore'...kriya said in a childish manner
'kriya grow up u hve othrs here...taani s alone'...rey said widout looking her..

kriya's smile vanishd ...she really felt bad...no gf in dis world wud lyk her bf ingorin her lyk dis...taani who noticd her sadness was about say to rey...bt kriya signaled her not to...taani kept quite

'par'...swayam was about 2 say smething bt rey cut it
'arrey..yaar im not feeling lyk na..tu na apne plannings complete karle'..rey winked at him 2 which swayam just at him in shock as he didnt knw hw he knew wat his planning was

taani n rey sat on a rock resting thier legs on the othr rock which was next to the roch they vere sitting...both vere sittin just opposite to the water watching thier frnds going crazy in the beach..the rock was far from water that they cant hear thier frnds crazy shouts ...they bth vere smiling...rey felt her laugh as vicky n nil done something stupid...he lukd at her...her face was glowing in the sunlight...n her laugh was just makin him go mad...hw cud some1 b this beautiful??...he was so lost in her that it felt lyk even earthquick arrives he might not mind...taani lukd at him as she felt his gaze...she lookd at him...a smile automatically tuk place on her face...he smild back

'so..aapka mann nahi lag reha hai frnds ke saath enjoy karne keliye??'..taani askd just 2 start a conversation
'lag toh reha hai..par jab ek frnd akhela hai toh kaise karoon'..he said making a fake sad face..in mind wishing that her 2 come
'aap mereliye kyun aaya..i mean im perfect alone'
'achha?...par mujhe nahi lagtha'
'sachmein reyaansh...im fine'
'if ur fine na...u'll be there now'...he pointd to his frnds who vere pushing eachothr in the water n laughin

she kept quite n lukd down...dere was no answer with her...n she didnt want to start a conversation bout her past..

'taani..tumhe pata hai hum yahan kyun aye??'...he askd her turning her to his side by shoulders so that she'll look at him...'kyunki hum sab ek doosre ke saath time spend kar sakhe...aur apne life ke sab sadness bhoolkar..thodi dher toh sahi..khush rehe...n taani agar tum yahan humse dhoor bhedna chathe the toh...tumhe aane ki koi zaroorth nahi thi...tumhe sachmein lagtha hai ki swayam khush honge apne behan ko akhele bhedkar dekhne mein??...specially aaj jab uska life ka hi ek achha din mein tum use dhukh dena chahthe ho..kya sachmein tum use pyaar karthe ho??'..rey never wanted her to cry...he knew his words vere not good but his only aim was her good...he wanted her to move on...4get the past n live life happily n for that he was ready to do anything...anything
'reyaansh main bhai ko koi dhukh dena nahi chahthi n bhai se main bohut pyaar karthi hoon...unke aur ma papa ke khushi keliye main yahan aayi thi...main yahan aana hi nahi chahthi thi...u even dont know how much i love them...main unkeliye hi move on kar rehi hoon...karan ko bhoolna chahthi hoon'...she said while crying out...pouring all sadness infront f him
'taani...tum apne ma papa ya swayam keliye nahi paar apne liye move on karo...taani.. past is past hum use vapas nahi laa saktha...n taani do u really think tumhari move on karne se swayam ya tumhare parents ko kuch milega??..nahi taani.. they will get nothing...u shud move on 4 urself...4 u...tab vohlog happy ho jayenge..khas karke tum'..he was bit angry at the same time caring..
'its not as easy as you say reyaansh...'..taani said while wiping her tears
'it is taani...it is...if u want...if u really love urself...if u love karan...do u really think ki karan happy ho jayenge tumhe aise dekh kar...agar karan ko tum pyaar karthe ho na then u'll can move on...he'll never ever b happy 2 see u lyk this...n agar tum move on nahi kar paya toh it shows that u never loved him...taani problem har kisi ke life mein hai...dont b selfish'...

that was enough for taani...the last words hurted her very badly...anger rose inside her...

'reyaansh please..aapko yeh kehna easy hoga...kyunki aap meri situation mein nahi hai...aapko nahi pata kithna dard hotha kisiko humesha keliye khona...aapko nahi pata jisse hum khudse bhi zyaada pyaar kartha hai voh humhe humesha keliye choda toh kithna dhukh hotha hai..u dont know...'...she said loudly as if shouting at him ..

rey kept quite...taani turned her head to other side...a huge silence took its place...

'main janthi hoon apno ko khona kithna dard detha hai...it hurts so much'...rey said breaking the silence...making taani to turn n look at him...he was looking down...a small tear fell down drom his eyes n fell on his jeans..it got soaked in them..making a small dot there in dark blue...

'reyaansh'...she called him...2 which he looked at her...his eyes were filled with tears.. she felt as if something hit her heart hardly seeing him cry...
'taani..my parents died...MY PARENTS ARE NO MORE'..he said n closed his eyes lettin another 2 drops 2 go from his eyes...taani was hell shocked as she heard it...she felt 2 hug him n make him calm...2 say not to cry...but ryt now she was not in a state 2 move...
'reyaansh...im so sorry..mujhe aisa nahi kehna tha'
'hey...its ok'..he said n tried 2 sound cool..'im fine..'
'i know u r not'
'8 years ka tha main...nahi actually hone wala tha..birthday tha meri...mujhe gift dene keliye jaya tha dono...accident ho gaya yaar...i still remember the last words they said 2 me in hospital...kaha tha ki...'kabhi sad mat hona'..they'll b with me..'akhele mat samjhna khudko'...bohut pyaar karthi thi mujhe'...he said thinking bout it

taani touchd his shoulders...he lukd at her...a fake smile formed on his face...she nodded her head saying him not to be sad

'haan kuch din keliye i felt lyk i was alone in this whole world...miss kiya tha dono ko...bt...main upset hokar kuch nahi ho saktha...they left me...i cant get them back taani...i had to move on...there wasnt any option with me...i started to concentrate on my studies...koi financial problems nahi tha as u know dad bohut bada buisness man tha..rich...n kuch relatives the as guardians...n den jab school mein phirse jana shuru kiya toh sharon se mila...n den dance bhi padne lage...yeh dono mere life hi badal diya taani...dance became my life n sharon a person whom i can share everything..my bff...n den collage mein swayam , kriya , vicky poora gang hi mila...life awesome ban gaya...the great REYAANSH SINGHANIA ban gaya...par mom dad ko abhi bhi miss kartha hoon...abhi bhi i can feel the pain taani... but life mainaisa pain hotha hai...bt v have to move on..change that pain...find our way 2wards happiness...'...he said last words looking straight in eyes...

taani was really touched n at the same time proud f him...she cudnt even imagine her life without her parents...a day without thier love...thats when she realised how much pain she gave to them...

'reyaansh...im sorry main aapko hurt kiya...'..
'its fine taani...n plzz ab situation ko aur sentimental mat banana ..sorry bolkar...n taani mujhe na sharon tha...toh kabhi akhela nahi feel kiya...main bas tumhe yeh kehna chathi hoon ki...jaise mere saath sharon the..MAIN TUMHARE SAATH HONGE ..HUMESHA..AGAR KUCH BHI HO TUMHE.. TUM MUJHSE KEH SAKTHI HO...I PROMISE I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE..I'LL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!...'...he smiled

she smild back...both didnt know when thier tears stopped..when they felt good with each othr...

'thnx'...she said
'abh yeh kis liye??'
'aapse baath karke na bohut relief ho rehi hai..im feeling so much free..i feel so good'
'yehi toh meri magic hai...sab tension na dhoor kartha hoon main...'..he said praising himself while raisin his collars
'yeah'...she said laughing seein his reaction...rey too laughd lightly seeing her laugh..
'taani...wasnt v serious a minute ago...n nw look'..he siad while rememberin wat happend a min ago
'mmm...yeah...par jab koi aapke saath hothi hai toh sad kaise honge bohut dher keliye'...
'achha ithna awesome hoon kya main'
'well...haan...aapke gf hi toh kaha ki aap bohut masti karthe hai...n joh aapke saath hothe hai kabhi bore nahi ho jaathe'...she said recalling her talk with kriya the previous day
'kon??..kriya??'
'haan...kyun??'
'kuch nahi bas aise hi'
'bohut pyaar karthi hai kriya aapse'...she said trying to take kriya's topic on
'mm..yeah'...he said not so interested to talk bout it
'aap bhi use bohut pyaar karthe honge ryt??'...she askd eager to know his answer
'well...kriya mere frnd hai taani...i mean ...main aur pyaar'..
'kya??'..she aked as if to tell her more bout it
'taani...yeh love..i mean to have a girl 4 life...i...i just dont believe in these stuffs'..he said finally completing his sentence with sigh
waaat??..aap love pe believe nahi karthe??'...she askd almost shocked
aisa nahi hai..par I dnt lyk 2 b in a relationship'..he tried to explain
'wat do u mean by u dnt lyk reyaansh??..u dnt knw hw beautiful it feels'
'exactly..i dnt knw..neither do I want 2 knw'
aise kaise u dnt want to..i bet ek din na aap na love pakka karenge'
achha...ithna confidence'
haan...aap bas dekhthe jao...U WILL FALL IN LOVE SOON...I WILL MAKE YOU TO FALL IN LOVE...THIS IS TAANI SHEKKWAT'S WORDS'

He suddenly gt shocked by her overconfidence... bt rey is rey...with the same attitude he said

'n I BET I WONT'
'reyaansh...u better b careful while bettin with me...when i bet something that will happen'
'well...v'll see'
'cool...dekhna u'll fail this bet'
'wat if tum bet haar gaya toh??'
'aise nahi hoga...but haan 4 ur relief...i'll do wat ever you say...wat ever'
'k...same here'

rey looked at her confident face...he was really liking this taani...such an attitiude..man!!..this girl s not what v see..she s really different from inside...mayb swayam was ryt.. taani s really one of the many...well...was she changing already??...

'so taani..chale'...he said finally coming out f his thoughts
'kahan??'..she askd confused
'to our frnds n to enjoy with them'...he said while getting up

taani looked at the water...y wansnt nw she feeling any fear??...any sadness??...y ryt nw she s feelin lyk to 4get everything n just to enjoy there with reyaansh n her bro... mayb really this guy s changin her...she smild n got up from the rock n he extended his hand ...she held his hand...her hand perfectly fitted in his...as if they vere only made 4 his...they smild at each othr...n both walked 2wards thier frnds...

precap

'sharon..will you let me take this realation to the next level??...will u marry me??'... swayam askd with a nervous face

sharon smiled with tears...n nodded in a yes

'is that a yes or no??'
'yes idiot'...she said laughing

he got up n huggd...taani surely was happy watching the sight f her bhai proposing his gf...but she felt bad thinking bout karan's proposal...she so wished if karan was there ryt now with her...she was about to move from there but before that rey hold her hand...she looked at him...he nodded his head as if telling her not 2 worry he'll b with her forever...

finally over...dont 4get 2 give ur precious comments n likes๐Ÿ˜ƒ...afterall ithna mehnath jo kiya hai๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by silpa-taarey - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm update
loved it
very beautifully written
continue soon
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Amazing update :)
Really loved it :)
Very well written :)
Now since the bet is on, lets see what happens next :)
Eagerly waiting for the next update :)
Update soon :)
PM me :)
914863 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

wow awsm update

loved it
very beautifully written
continue soon

thnx dear๐Ÿ˜Š
will continue soon
914863 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumana.shesha

Wow :)

Amazing update :)
Really loved it :)
Very well written :)
Now since the bet is on, lets see what happens next :)
Eagerly waiting for the next update :)
Update soon :)
PM me :)

thnx dear
im happy that you loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
will update soon
dasv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update
Bet for falling in love
Coool