Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

last episode is on air. dekh lo jis jis ko dekhna hain chetti chetti dekh lo

Surpreet tells truth gurkirath had a life wealthy family which she wanted so she killed her

Police came and arrested her

Amber also apologised to all

Ginni read khushwants letter and gulabo dorgives singhs

Shailaja also says sorry to all

Adi ginni little convo about gurkirat and khushwant again tabbar family

Ginni filled Adis form for canada competition which he had left half

Ambet Akash Convo (i really felt bad for akash, to see your mother as murderer nothing bad than that at his age)

Adi ginni at dhaba and renamed it Khushwand and gurkirats dhaba.

Both had little convo about hotel dhaba and who cools better shahi paneer and challenged each other

all crew members entered in dhaba as next customer.

They have kept many open ends like Adi going canada, Hotel and dhaba returning in form so if second season come they have story…. but I have no hope though it will come.🙄

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Surpreet tells truth gurkirath had a life wealthy family which she wanted so she killed her

Ambet Akash Convo (i really felt bad for akash, to see your mother as murderer nothing bad than that at his age)

Both had little convo about hotel dhaba and who cools better shahi paneer and challenged each other

They have kept many open ends like Adi going canada, Hotel and dhaba returning in form so if second season come they have story…. but I have no hope though it will come.🙄

Ufff.. kiya tha yehhh🤔😳

Supreet ko murderer bna diaa😳

Usku GK hi kuyn mili puray Amritsar mei jealous honay kay liye...so Adi was right since childhood...how heartbreaking and brutal it is for little Akash🥺

What about Gurleen's marriage problems? Her illness? Was daarji still in coma?

Really this garbage we called ITV don't deserve actors like Karan Wahi and Niyati Fatnani.

SR ka khwab, khwab hi reh gaya🥺

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tag dear! I am speechless and super sad that we got no romance/ SR. I rather not watch this garbage ending. All that hard work from the actors gone down the drain 😔

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lookalike they did what they can to leave the major box ticked...

Ofcourse in sab me Surpreet became scapegoat- I can't believe they develop her so much to turn her murderer at the end and whitewash Amber but this fix the narrative so that's it.

So they renamed GKT and Khushwant as dhaba name, I am happy that way Adi gotta achieve his childhood dream as well..

They have left an open ending, I hope it continues in hotstar 🤞

BlackWitch thumbnail

Can’t believe it’s over already 💔 I really hate this channel for having no respect for the fans, cast and crew. Show mushkil se chalte hain and the channel axed a popular one that used to get them some visibility online 😭

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks dear 💕

I ll watch live and on SB UK too🥺🥺

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Can’t believe it’s over already 💔 I really hate this channel for having no respect for the fans, cast and crew. Show mushkil se chalte hain and the channel axed a popular one that used to get them some visibility online 😭

Agree ....Jitna attention milana kameena SB ko these last days :Bring CM Back" trending se it never gets such attention in its entire existence 🤬😡

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ufff.. kiya tha yehhh🤔😳

Supreet ko murderer bna diaa😳

Usku GK hi kuyn mili puray Amritsar mei jealous honay kay liye...so Adi was right since childhood...how heartbreaking and brutal it is for little Akash🥺

What about Gurleen's marriage problems? Her illness? Was daarji still in coma?

Really this garbage we called ITV don't deserve actors like Karan Wahi and Niyati Fatnani.

SR ka khwab, khwab hi reh gaya🥺

maine bola tha na mai jo bhi serial dekhu shiddat se uska SR kabhi nahi milta 😭😭 mera hi curse hoga … actual SR waala din hi dikha dete makers Coming to the episode , though they whitewashed Ambar i liked the fact that the makers tried to close all the open loops except Gurleen part . Even the gun shot part was catered to . That was well thought of . Alas this jodi deserved much more ..!!!
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

maine bola tha na mai jo bhi serial dekhu shiddat se uska SR kabhi nahi milta 😭😭 mera hi curse hoga … actual SR waala din hi dikha dete makers Coming to the episode , though they whitewashed Ambar i liked the fact that the makers tried to close all the open loops except Gurleen part . Even the gun shot part was catered to . That was well thought of . Alas this jodi deserved much more ..!!!

Yeah i was stunned to see that Amber accepted all his harkatein i wasn't expecting it🤔😆...chalo at least these track got their closure...i also like Amber and Aakash scene...they fit it in this quick culmination was really commendable

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah i was stunned to see that Amber accepted all his harkatein i wasn't expecting it🤔😆...chalo at least these track got their closure...i also like Amber and Aakash scene...they fit it in this quick culmination was really commendable

Yes the director and writers are really talented … they somehow tried to close off all open ends which needed to be addressed to . Though didn't like Ambar getting whitewashed . Not sure whether Supreet being the mastermind was the initial plan itself or made last moment but there was one loose end track of Supreet physical violence from Ambar also . So i am taking this that they made Supreet a negative character last minute . Or else there wasn’t any need to show the physical violence part.