KW as Aditya Raj Singh!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I wish I could make some gifs of him and post here for my topic but I can't do it, because I am extremely busy in my wedding preps, but I will always admire this most charismatic and amazing, full of depth and compassion and many layered tormented ML Aditya Raj Singh, for the first time I am biased towards an ML and I have 1000 reasons to do so even in his short journey of hundred and some few episodes, like this is doing justice to my feelings:

https://twitter.com/brushesnrants/status/1590609675678253057?s=20&t=5q2LfDdYKu0IZDdfuwcFdg

KW's performance, dialogue delivery, expressions and not to mention his eyes that speak volumes have made Aditya Raj Singh so magical and mesmerising. In this short journey of Aditya Raj Singh KW has portrayed so many emotions, so many persons in one character like myriad of evening hues, sometimes a bit dark and sometimes bright.

Take a bow for this wonderful performance and acting, you will be dearly missed my most favourite ML ever.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Perfectly said. I am so gonna miss him. I had forgotten he could act so well. It was like a breath of fresh air watching him perform as ARS. ARS will always be special ❤

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I wish I could make some gifs of him and post here for my topic but I can't do it, because I am extremely busy in my wedding preps, but I will always admire this most charismatic and amazing, full of depth and compassion and many layered tormented ML Aditya Raj Singh, for the first time I am biased towards an ML and I have 1000 reasons to do so even in his short journey of hundred and some few episodes, like this is doing justice to my feelings:

https://twitter.com/brushesnrants/status/1590609675678253057?s=20&t=5q2LfDdYKu0IZDdfuwcFdg

KW's performance, dialogue delivery, expressions and not to mention his eyes that speak volumes have made Aditya Raj Singh so magical and mesmerising. In this short journey of Aditya Raj Singh KW has portrayed so many emotions, so many persons in one character like myriad of evening hues, sometimes a bit dark and sometimes bright.

Take a bow for this wonderful performance and acting, you will be dearly missed my most favourite ML ever.

A.

Kudos to you, such a wonderful tribute ❤️

Aditya Raj Singh is the man!!!

He has single-handedly raised the standard of ITV ML,

Charismatic, vulnerable, not afraid to show his emotional side, righteous, skilful and there is nobody who can love like him, the ultimate lover ❤️

Karan Wahi beacme and lived like Aditya Raj Sing,

ITV doesn't deserve an ML like him 💔

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Kudos to you, such a wonderful tribute ❤️

Aditya Raj Singh is the man!!!

He has single-handedly raised the standard of ITV ML,

Charismatic, vulnerable, not afraid to show his emotional side, righteous, skilful and there is nobody who can love like him, the ultimate lover ❤️

Karan Wahi beacme and lived like Aditya Raj Sing,

ITV doesn't deserve an ML like him 💔

Thankyou💕💕

He came and he conquered our hearts!!!

Soooo true, ITV doesn't deserve his potential, hardwork and depth of his performance, in Aditya Raj Singh KW has aced every shade and emotion be it his stubborn side with little bit of darkness or his compassionate and protective side when he's with Ginni. Not to mention how he loses control over his calm composure and gets aggressive when he sees supreet or talks to her, then you see a totally different chapter from this book name Aditya Raj Singh.

Ain't no one like our Chichad Singh aka Aditya Raj Singh. You will always rule our hearts.

Love this, totally my feelings for him throughout the show:

https://twitter.com/saiyaaraaa/status/1590839786121883648?s=20&t=B4EQoO5cth87zjjAtv1xRw

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago