Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Darjis friend sonia came and met adi ginni in personal and told about khushwant and gurkirat. Ginnis diary and fiasco solved as sonia gave her khushwants letter saying khushwant ek acha dost tha and use pata tha ambar darji ko blackmail kar raha hain and all… sonia also told gurkirat ki maut hadsa nahi murder tha and darji ko wo kaun tha pata chalne wala tha… ginni told ha usine darji ka pipe nikala hoga icu me … Adi ginni pretend to fight infront of all…. Adi kidnapps ginni and hugged her and armaan interrupts their hug 🤦🏻‍♀️ (arr yar 1-2 to love scene milne do hume armaan last 2 episode me)

tomorrow : adi told darji ko hosh aa gaya tha and unhe kisne marne ki koshish ki hain kaha 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So adi and ginni were pretending all this while about them hating each other??

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

So adi and ginni were pretending all this while about them hating each other??

no no …. in today’s episode sonia told adi ginni some truth after that they are pretending
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Darjis friend sonia came and met adi ginni in personal and told about khushwant and gurkirat. Ginnis diary and fiasco solved as sonia gave her khushwants letter saying khushwant ek acha dost tha and use pata tha ambar darji ko blackmail kar raha hain and all… sonia also told gurkirat ki maut hadsa nahi murder tha and darji ko wo kaun tha pata chalne wala tha… ginni told ha usine darji ka pipe nikala hoga icu me … Adi ginni pretend to fight infront of all…. Adi kidnapps ginni and hugged her and armaan interrupts their hug 🤦🏻‍♀️ (arr yar 1-2 to love scene milne do hume armaan last 2 episode me)

tomorrow : adi told darji ko hosh aa gaya tha and unhe kisne marne ki koshish ki hain kaha 😎

update for u
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Not interested after yesterday news

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thank you so much for this 🤗 still waiting for someone to uoload the episode on insta 😵

BlackWitch thumbnail

Mujhe itna gham hai that yeh show dekhne ki himmat nahi ho rahi 🤧😭 Hate you, Star Bharat. Never again

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t think we are even getting a SR scene anymore 😭😞😭

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Please do give us an update of today’s episode also whenever it is out 😭

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I don’t think we are even getting a SR scene anymore 😭😞😭

oh no please don’t remind me that 😭😭😭 I think I am the cursed one here . Never got to see SR of any of the fav couple shows I have watched till date ever 😵 and here I cant even blame the makers coz with the overnight decision by the makers , what could the makers even do . 😵 Till tmmrw i will still keep myb1% hope alive that they will ens the family drama today and tmmrw if there is an episode atleast we get a SR (2 min scene will also do) and then Gitya cooking in the kitchen/dhaba with the apron . But alas i know i am asking a lot here 🤔