heart vs. mind: Ginny’s PoV on the basis of my own assumptions.

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ginni seems to be in an absolute confused state, when she discovered the diary in her husband’s cupboard, without giving a second thought she went and had an outburst in front of the whole family, which was completely justified except the slap which was unnecessary. Her outburst was not just from the heat of the moment but more she had lost the trust of the only one she trust enough. From the very beginning we have seen Ginny being as someone who never shares about her miseries with anyone, there was time when she shared about it with Adi when he had planned a cute surprise for her to cheer her up.

After the outburst, as soon as she went home & Adi came to talk to her, she was still lost in the thought of not just being betrayed but how her father was betrayed too. At that moment, she was Ginni Grewal speaking rather than Ginny Aditya Raj Singh, she was so deeply into a shock for finding the diary only in her husband’s cupboard.

But as soon as it was the next day, Ginny seemed like she was a bit calmer than the day before. She started giving thought into the idea of finding the diary and that’s when she got daarji’s news, something she never wanted to happen but destiny had other plans for gitya.

Now the situation has turned upside town, it seems like a war in between her mind & heart. Her heart still want Adi but her mind wants justice for her father. Plus her circumstances are not in favor of her heart. Gulabo is the biggest thorn from her family, first she decided to remove her suhag ki nishani but Ginny’s heart was not ready to accept that, even though she doesn’t say that but she still loves him.

The only thing I want to know right now is what exactly are her feelings regarding the current situation & her equation with Adi, I really wish we could get a monologue for that. Although we got to know from one of the bts that she returned to the singh mansion not for the sake of money but to protect daarji from the real culprit. Though majority of us are still not understanding why did she take her family along with her, but after thinking a lot about it, I just got one possible reason, since gulabo is behind canceling her marriage and stopping her from going back to the singh mansion, maybe she found this the only way, so only if gulabo stays with her the singh mansion she might be busy fighting with tayii 😂and won’t ginni from looking for the real mastermind. Also when Adi told her that he hates her, it seemed like it did prick her heart like a needle, she wasn’t able to tolerate that hatred. Hopefully, this track will clear out many of our doubts and see a development of ginny’s character.

I would be happy to hear everyone’s pov regarding this, I might be wrong or right, this is simply my own perspective and your perspective will equally be respected.❤️

Edited by aestheticdreams - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

since I’m a newbie so I wouldn’t be able to tag anyone. 😭

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: aestheticdreams

since I’m a newbie so I wouldn’t be able to tag anyone. 😭

Let me tag people who are currently active, for you.

devashree_h thumbnail

From today's episode we can see, it is true that it's Ginni's heart versus mind. Her mind wants to find Daarji's culprit but her heart wants Adi.

She couldn't have come to Singh Mansion without her Tabbar, because then Gulabo would have questioned her being daughter of the house and the culprit would have been alert. So, to avoid that, she had to make a show of being the daughter and not the Nooh. In all this, she is aware she is hurting Adi but she doesn't see any other way because saving Daarji is more important to her right now. But her heart still wants what it wants, being close to Adi.

Originally posted by: devashree_h

From today's episode we can see, it is true that it's Ginni's heart versus mind. Her mind wants to find Daarji's culprit but her heart wants Adi.

She couldn't have come to Singh Mansion without her Tabbar, because then Gulabo would have questioned her being daughter of the house and the culprit would have been alert. So, to avoid that, she had to make a show of being the daughter and not the Nooh. In all this, she is aware she is hurting Adi but she doesn't see any other way because saving Daarji is more important to her right now. But her heart still wants what it wants, being close to Adi.

rightly said, she wants to go for her heart but she is compelled to choose what her brain is asking her to do. Gulabo has turned into a thorn for real, her name shouldn’t have been Gulabo, it should have been Kaanta.

ginny knows that things might get worse by her actions but rn I guess her only priority is to save daarji.