Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-channa-mereya-shuts-abruptly-karan-wahi-says-he-is-disappointed/articleshow/95392966.cms

They knew it just the day before yday ...wht a shock it had been for them.... i can't never imagine 😭💔

I hate this channel 😠 are warning to de dete

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

That show was quite popular in first year. So now it's kinda became staple. Chalate jao chalate jao

Bhagwaan ke naam ka romance dikhate hai galat galat,

Are 0.1 trp hi RK ki hai...

I know Radha Krishna serial ki wajah se SB ko bahut bashing mili hai, par Krishna ji ki wajah se yeh show chal raha hai

Kya bakwaas dikha rahe hai, us show ka forum members bhi us show ka mazaak bana rahe hai...

To CM ka kya gunaah tha 😠😠😠

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

I hate this channel 😠 are warning to de dete

exactly there were no prior notice nor articles...aisa kaise😡...at least they would hv given proper closure to the show
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

This is so disappointing!!! No words

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Bhagwaan ke naam ka romance dikhate hai galat galat,

Are 0.1 trp hi RK ki hai...

I know Radha Krishna serial ki wajah se SB ko bahut bashing mili hai, par Krishna ji ki wajah se yeh show chal raha hai

Kya bakwaas dikha rahe hai, us show ka forum members bhi us show ka mazaak bana rahe hai...

To CM ka kya gunaah tha 😠😠😠

Trp ab 0.1 hai starting mai 2-2.5 tak gayi thi. Jo CM ke sath kabhi nahi hua,.

Ab mazak udta hai obviously they are streching it.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone who watched NiRan live did they mention anythg abt upcoming project together or CM2 in the near future🤔😔

musicalstorm thumbnail

I watch Anupama even today coz of Rupali, I know sometimes it's a headache but I have a surity that the show will go on...

I still annoyingly watch that toxic Ghum hai, it's bakwaas when you discuss the show, but Sai ke liye dekhungi. Yeh show mera guilty pleasure hai

I swear I don't watch any Colors show (except Khatrok Ke Khiladi) , Any Sony, Zee tv show, any SB show. All because of KW I watched SB again...I am happy that I watched it online

It's better to watch a movie of 2 hours rather than watching Star BHarat, it's better to watch Ghatiya shows of Star plus for the actors I Iike rather than watching SB

I have always said that Star Plus though it is brutal, it is wahiyat majorly but it is less brutal than SB. Everest was a show which was finite but I knew it from the beginning, Dahleez was a finite but we knew it from the beginning. Mahabharat finite hi hoga, Radha Krishna jaise kheench kheench ke chewing gum nai bana.

Anupama ab band ho jaaye to mujhe gum nai hoga, I wish ke Ghum Bandh ho jaaye par Sai ke liye pata nai secretly dekhi hi jaa rahi hu. I tell you SB ka ek bhi show apart from CM and RK initial 50 episodes, aisa nai hai jise mein dobara dekhna chahti hu. Dobara to kya ek baar bhi nai dekha.

I don't know mein ghum phir ke Star Plus ke shows par hi kyun aa jati hu...Ghatiya hai par iss channel mein thoda dard kam hota hai

I was so disheartened the same way when Beyhadh 2 ended without any notice due to corona and it never came back..

Mahabharat, Dahleez, D3, Were my favorite shows un shows ke khatam hone par dukh itna nai hua mujhe jitna CM ke end hone par hua hai

Every show has its destiny but this show had suffered more brutality from the channels end

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Anyone who watched NiRan live did they mention anythg abt upcoming project together or CM2 in the near future🤔😔

Unfortunately No

Edited by musicalstorm - 1 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Once KW said that he wanna work with Jennifer Winget again. If you all remember then he reposted a story of Nivedita Basu of he wanting to work with JW and KW wrote "Kab karva rahi ho aap Nivi" Even JW wanted to work with him and she also reposted a story saying "Come on then"

Hope that ab jis show mein KW aaye thoda lamba ho...

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

If they were informed two days back and today is their last day of shoot....how many episodes are remaining to be aired

I feel very bad for karan and niyati....just a few days back they were celebrating their 100 episodes and now all of a sudden this💔agar Hume itna bura lag rha h the think of the PPL who have put in their heart soul,blood and sweat for this......the whole channel is freaking jinxed🤢

Edited by Vani_18 - 1 years ago