Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

What on earth is this news ??? Out of nowhere show going off air ?? Star Bharat see u guys . Oh my I had got addicted to this show real bad and the lead pair chemistry was bomb .. the show didn't deserve this !!!! 😵😵

Mai Bata Rahi thi na Mai jo bhi show dekhti hu sabki kismat phooti Hoti hai kabhi SR dekhne ka mauka nahi milta mujhe

Yaar star Bharat why u doing this . The Jodi was getting so much love .

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

What on earth is this news ??? Out of nowhere show going off air ?? Star Bharat see u guys . Oh my I had got addicted to this show real bad and the lead pair chemistry was bomb .. the show didn't deserve this !!!! 😵😵

Mai Bata Rahi thi na Mai jo bhi show dekhti hu sabki kismat phooti Hoti hai kabhi SR dekhne ka mauka nahi milta mujhe

Yaar star Bharat why u doing this . The Jodi was getting so much love .

Bahut hi kameena hai SB🤬😡it us promoting NiRan pic ...the one Wahi posted tday...himmaat toh dekho inki...fans are curling and bashing them in their post

It's SB loss to pull off the plug🤢 ...They don't deserve GiTya and NiRan

Nobody deserves such an end...no one ...not the team, the actors, the fans, the viewers none💔💔💔💔

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

SB🤬bhaad mei jaooo....no wonder u it is such a flop channel😡U need patience....proper promotion ....when u have revamped it give equal attention to all the show......

CM did not deserve such brutality 💔🤬

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Online show doing good... should have at least continued on hot star

Must be not profitable for them

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vani_18

SB🤬bhaad mei jaooo....no wonder u it is such a flop channel😡U need patience....proper promotion ....when u have revamped it give equal attention to all the show......

CM did not deserve such brutality 💔🤬

Yeh Radha Krishna show hai usmein bhagwan ke naam par jhuth dikhate hai... Par woh serial to 3 saal se chal raha hai... Na jaane kaun dekhta hai 😠

Woh show to chal raha hai...CM mein thoda real to hai..

Ziva01 thumbnail

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-channa-mereya-shuts-abruptly-karan-wahi-says-he-is-disappointed/articleshow/95392966.cms

They knew it just the day before yday ...wht a shock it had been for them.... i can't never imagine 😭💔

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Bahut hi kameena hai SB🤬😡it us promoting NiRan pic ...the one Wahi posted tday...himmaat toh dekho inki...fans are curling and bashing them in their post

It's SB loss to pull off the plug🤢 ...They don't deserve GiTya and NiRan

Nobody deserves such an end...no one ...not the team, the actors, the fans, the viewers none💔💔💔💔

They are promoting the last pic...

I had never watched any SB show apart from RadhaKrishna in the initial days... CM bahut din baad dekha...

Ab kabhi koi bhi show SB ka nai dekhungi dobara..

Agar mera bas chale to RadhaKrishna serial bandh karva dun 😡

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Yeh Radha Krishna show hai usmein bhagwan ke naam par jhuth dikhate hai... Par woh serial to 3 saal se chal raha hai... Na jaane kaun dekhta hai 😠

Woh show to chal raha hai...CM mein thoda real to hai..

That show was quite popular in first year. So now it's kinda became staple. Chalate jao chalate jao

Ziva01 thumbnail

Wht big plans did kameena SB has to to pull it off just in one week.🤬😡🤢...at least they could hv let it till Dec na🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

They are promoting the last pic...

I had never watched any SB show apart from RadhaKrishna in the initial days... CM bahut din baad dekha...

Ab kabhi koi bhi show SB ka nai dekhungi dobara..

Agar mera bas chale to RadhaKrishna serial bandh karva dun 😡

I ll not watch any of its show again in my life 🤬😡