Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

he really doesn’t need any filter 😂 and his sense of humor is something else. 😂😂

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aanya12

Haha oh god this guy 😂

Don't know if it's Aditya speaking or wahi speaking 😂😂😂

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Congratulations on new SMU thread.

I agree:

https://twitter.com/maryamwithaWhy_/status/1589450675879936001?s=20&t=yKyNKV6VTWwQJGcAMHByog

No matter how good and angsty Gitya's upcoming romance is, the fact that her whole family is living in Singh house is loathsome and because of this stupid track I cannot enjoy their romance. I wish Ginni alone had come or only she had a share in office, so we could get some office romance which would have been far more tolerable than this ridiculous track.

Congrats on new thread

The fact that she is in Singh Mansion for a secret mission so she ll do all ulti kharkatein so that nobody suspects her motive🤔...that's y she is putting that mask of gold digger🤪

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This guy🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣😳😳😳😳sab bol deta hai😆😆😆😆😆😲😲😲😲😯😯

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Congrats on new thread

The fact that she is in Singh Mansion for a secret mission so she ll do all ulti kharkatein so that nobody suspects her motive🤔...that's y she is putting that mask of gold digger🤪

Yeh comedy show lg rha hai ab🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And blue birds live in their own planet writing sonnets about every scene and character, them trying to justify each and everything every character does in CM is annoying beyond limits.

They write sonnets about Adi which is allright, KW deserves all the praise he's getting for his portrayal as Aditya Raj Singh and my favorite character in the show, NF too deserves the same praise and encouragement although Ginni doesn't, makers have ruined Ginni or say rather diary has ruined her.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yeh comedy show lg rha hai ab🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And blue birds live in their own planet writing sonnets about every scene and character, them trying to justify each and everything every character does in CM is annoying beyond limits.

They write sonnets about Adi which is allright, KW deserves all the praise he's getting for his portrayal as Aditya Raj Singh and my favorite character in the show, NF too deserves the same praise and encouragement although Ginni doesn't, makers have ruined Ginni or say rather diary has ruined her.

They are not fault 🤣they are just assuming wht cvs want the viewers too😳😆....they are decoding the characters in order to relate to them...koi toh bahana chahiye na hai justify karne ke liye🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

They are not fault 🤣they are just assuming wht cvs want the viewers too😳😆....they are decoding the characters in order to relate to them...koi toh bahana chahiye na hai justify karne ke liye🤣

They are idiots, all of them😊🤣and that's what I am saying why do they even need an excuse🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ziva01 thumbnail

They are idiots, all of them😊🤣and that's what I am saying why do they even need an excuse🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

For self satisfaction 😳😆