Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I know the show KMH aired in a channel called NDTV imagine .. very chota channel . The channel got shut but kmh is still known and bother teh actors are very famous today . The same will happen with Star Bharat . It will be shut down but only 1 show will be known even I future . I don't think the channel can survive for long with these trps .

Rab karen it shuts down soon

Ziva01 thumbnail

But that Day#116 in Wahi post along with Niyu pic was for wht 🤔...i thought it was epi 116...dont tell me we ll not get that scenes with candle lights stuff🤬😡

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

See this apparently this saturday last epi hoga 💔💔💔

Even Taiji is shocked 😲😔

https://twitter.com/gityaupdates/status/1590430863850102784?s=20&t=rGxawC3wet46E0f0Fo6krg

Credit uploader 🙏

Haye Rabba only 3 episodes more ??? What crap is this mujhe to ye sochke hassi aa Rahi ki what r they even going to show out of no where . Sat we will have 3-4 min last dhaba scene Gitya 5 min Ambar Adi scene 3 min Ambar kicked out scene and 5 min that Adi Mooh chipaake culprit pakadne Waala scene see I have it all sorted out 🤣tmmrw an dfri Adi will realise Ginni was faking and Then both will find out Ambar by Friday end 🤣
sreeja_rox thumbnail

But that Day#116 in Wahi post along with Niyu pic was for wht 🤔...i thought it was epi 116...dont tell me we ll not get that scenes with candle lights stuff🤬😡

probably shooting of 116 days he meant not number of episodes 😵
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haye Rabba only 3 episodes more ??? What crap is this mujhe to ye sochke hassi aa Rahi ki what r they even going to show out of no where . Sat we will have 3-4 min last dhaba scene Gitya 5 min Ambar Adi scene 3 min Ambar kicked out scene and 5 min that Adi Mooh chipaake culprit pakadne Waala scene see I have it all sorted out 🤣tmmrw an dfri Adi will realise Ginni was faking and Then both will find out Ambar by Friday end 🤣

daarji kab uthenge😆gitya ka 5 mins ka scene milega😭end mei khana banate huye dhabe pe😭

I hope adi and ginni walk out leaving their nikamme family and go start living at their dhaba with akash.....Singh's and grewals phir Jo circus karna h karte rhe.....they might show a 2 months or 3 month leap towards endsaare siyappe ke baad them going and working at the dhabba.

I hope they don't turn supreet negative and stick with amber as the culprit.😡

I am actually gonna watch the last episodes with no hope so that kuch thoda bhi mile toh acha lage🥺

SR, jealous adi,shower scene,sleeping pattern,kitna sab baaki tha😭

Edited by Vani_18 - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Really don't know hw they ll handle it behen

The more an thinking abt it the more am stressed🙄🥴

Ziva01 thumbnail

probably shooting of 116 days he meant not number of episodes 😵

But 6 months is more than 116 days yaar🤔...they are working together for 6 months now ...promo shoot included🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

aww... Ur son is so mature ❤️❤️I seriously lost it when I came to know . I mean . I had seen Wahi's post with Niyati and liked the post also but didn't read the caption coz I was outside . I completely forgot later on . After few hours I opened twitter and saw the tweets and ran back to read Wahi's caption . I got a broken 🥺 I got so piased off that I fought with my husband and started crying and he thought I was crying coz of the fight 🤣🤣 and I couldn't tell him also that it was coz my serial is ending . Poora mere family ke saamne mera mazak Bana Dena tha usne 😆😆

Yup he grown up so fast🧿 but he is still my baby❤

He doesn't understand the language neither fond of daily soaps ...he gets irritated when he saw them 😆

Awww ur hubby he must be feeling guilty yaar ..but i understand u behen ...i cried too ..but i was crying alone😭😭😭...sb ko bahut badua milega🤬🤬🤬

sreeja_rox thumbnail

But 6 months is more than 116 days yaar🤔...they are working together for 6 months now ...promo shoot included🤔

arre it's Wahi . Apne andaaze se he might have said
Ziva01 thumbnail

NiRan gifts segment

https://youtu.be/0-aP6gfISFA

Credit uploader 🙏

Do watch it guys...the aprons are gifts from a fan and they used it in the show🥺🤧

Ps. Hats off to their professionalism despite knowing the show is axed brutally NiRan did this gifts segment with all their smiles...bless 🧿😇

Tagging a few 😳