yes .. Kaash hotstar would see the love and bring in season 2 for OTT❤️

Btw Sreeja on Twitter ppl are talking abt S2 trends do see it dear

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Inshallah it ll

Dua karo yaar it happens

fingers crossed . Yaar mera trip pe mood kharab ho Gaya ye news dekh ke 😵 ab Mai Insta se bhi nahi dekh Rahi episodes. Today also watched ok nly the starting 2-3 min clips from Insta and then saw the off air news . Dekhne ka dumm nahi ab . They got to know about the news on Monday . I ready don't know what they shot in 2 days to finish it off 😔 Ambar trying to kill Darjee, Darjee waking up and Adi catching hold of Ambar . Adi saying sorry to Ginni , they hugging , them cooking in the dhaba and khatam show 🥺 mera SR ka Sapna iss show me bhi Sapna hi reh Gaya 🥺🥺 . Mai ab koi show iss shiddat se nahi dekhne waali 🥺
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Btw Sreeja on Twitter ppl are talking abt S2 trends do see it dear

yes re I am reading all the tweets but waha time Dena hoga . I will be back from the trip and join in twitter full ache se . Abhi bhi Bharat Ko gaali tweet kiye ha but ache se waapas aane ke Baad 😆 But by the time i come back show bhi khatam ho Chuka hoga u saw the new show promo ?? Sort of some SaaS bahu shows I guess ..pakka they will get the trps coz trp aunties like SaaS bahu stuffs 😵
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yes re I am reading all the tweets but waha time Dena hoga . I will be back from the trip and join in twitter full ache se . Abhi bhi Bharat Ko gaali tweet kiye ha but ache se waapas aane ke Baad 😆 But by the time i come back show bhi khatam ho Chuka hoga u saw the new show promo ?? Sort of some SaaS bahu shows I guess ..pakka they will get the trps coz trp aunties like SaaS bahu stuffs 😵

Nevermind jab trip se wapas aao toh full on gaali dena kameena SB ko mere taraf bhi behen🤬😡

I saw the promo ...it's a mature love story as per IF🤔 Anupama type

Well am telling from my expérience Sreeja SB doesn't hv audience from 7 to 8 pm as even RadhaKrishna is getting 0.1🤔...so new show ko bhi 0.1 hi milega or even better no trp at all rab se yehi dua hai meri🙏

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Nevermind jab trip se wapas aao toh full on gaali dena kameena SB ko mere taraf bhi behen🤬😡

I saw the promo ...it's a mature love story as per IF🤔 Anupama type

Well am telling from my expérience Sreeja SB doesn't hv audience from 7 to 8 pm as even RadhaKrishna is getting 0.1🤔...so new show ko bhi 0.1 hi milega or even better no trp at all rab se yehi dua hai meri🙏

yaar why SB like seriously probably the trp was similar to the other shows but the pay package of CM cast might have been on the higher side coz majority are very famous actors . I don't know . I don't have any other logical reasoning 😵 if it's only 3 more episodes remaining tmmrw we will understand
Edited by sreeja_rox - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

fingers crossed . Yaar mera trip pe mood kharab ho Gaya ye news dekh ke 😵 ab Mai Insta se bhi nahi dekh Rahi episodes. Today also watched ok nly the starting 2-3 min clips from Insta and then saw the off air news . Dekhne ka dumm nahi ab . They got to know about the news on Monday . I ready don't know what they shot in 2 days to finish it off 😔 Ambar trying to kill Darjee, Darjee waking up and Adi catching hold of Ambar . Adi saying sorry to Ginni , they hugging , them cooking in the dhaba and khatam show 🥺 mera SR ka Sapna iss show me bhi Sapna hi reh Gaya 🥺🥺 . Mai ab koi show iss shiddat se nahi dekhne waali 🥺

I was thinking abt u dear this morning...was telling myself ur mood must be off with this sad news

Even my mom is sad ...she is cursing SB🤬

Main toh aaj kuch nahin kar payi...i hd promised my son we ll gobout for lunch and do shoppings for his upcoming BD....i did it ...we hd a nice time at the mall and sharing the news with him and discussing with him was a relief...someone who listen to u ...he told me "Mom y u got attached with ITV shows when u know the channels are craps...y u invest so emotionally with them when u know u at the end of the day u ll get hurt"😔...he is so ryt my son🥺🤧

Same here i ll not get attached to any character or show now onwards...i ll watch it as a neutral viewer that's it...it's so painful 💔😭

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

yaar why SB like seriously probably the trp was similar to the other shows but the pay package of CM cast might have been on the higher side coz majority are very famous actors . I don't know . I don't have any other logical reasoning 😵 if it's only 3 more episodes remaining tmmrw we will understand

Really i can understand y they end it so abruptly....at least notice to diya hota for 2 wks or 1 month....was it so hard to let the show run till the end of this year 😳🤔

Trow idea hoga 🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail

I was thinking abt u dear this morning...was telling myself ur mood must be off with this sad news

Even my mom is sad ...she is cursing SB🤬

Main toh aaj kuch nahin kar payi...i hd promised my son we ll gobout for lunch and do shoppings for his upcoming BD....i did it ...we hd a nice time at the mall and sharing the news with him and discussing with him was a relief...someone who listen to u ...he told me "Mom y u got attached with ITV shows when u know the channels are craps...y u invest so emotionally with them when u know u at the end of the day u ll get hurt"😔...he is so ryt my son🥺🤧

Same here i ll not get attached to any character or show now onwards...i ll watch it as a neutral viewer that's it...it's so painful 💔😭

aww... Ur son is so mature ❤️❤️I seriously lost it when I came to know . I mean . I had seen Wahi's post with Niyati and liked the post also but didn't read the caption coz I was outside . I completely forgot later on . After few hours I opened twitter and saw the tweets and ran back to read Wahi's caption . I got a broken 🥺 I got so piased off that I fought with my husband and started crying and he thought I was crying coz of the fight 🤣🤣 and I couldn't tell him also that it was coz my serial is ending . Poora mere family ke saamne mera mazak Bana Dena tha usne 😆😆
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Really i can understand y they end it so abruptly....at least notice to diya hota for 2 wks or 1 month....was it so hard to let the show run till the end of this year 😳🤔

Trow idea hoga 🤔

I know the show KMH aired in a channel called NDTV imagine .. very chota channel . The channel got shut but kmh is still known and bother teh actors are very famous today . The same will happen with Star Bharat . It will be shut down but only 1 show will be known even I future . I don't think the channel can survive for long with these trps .
Ziva01 thumbnail

See this apparently this saturday last epi hoga 💔💔💔

Even Taiji is shocked 😲😔

https://twitter.com/gityaupdates/status/1590430863850102784?s=20&t=rGxawC3wet46E0f0Fo6krg

Credit uploader 🙏