Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Karan Kundrra and Karan Wahi .. these two Karan's I have always adored right from the beginning of there career . I never had watched Wahi's any initial show but always adored him don't know why .Infact apart from Kundrra , Wahi was the only itv actor I used to follow on Insta . And this reel u posted is love . He respects everyone at work be it big or small and that is the main part to success.

Hope he does main lead shows going forward rather than being the parallel lead coz he deserves the limelight .

Chances to see him with Niyati is very slim now but many lead pairs are re casted together again in shows so we can sti hope .Infact we can request for CM season 2 also . KMH was the first show which came back with season 2 in hindi serials and I was part of the letters and requests and paapad belna done . Back then if kmh 2 was possible CM 2 can also be possible .

U guys are on SM so plzzz ask PH to recast them or bring S2 ...even Niyu said it in live...if fans ll manifest for S2 may be makers ll think abt it🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wahi wanted this show to run . He has been brilliant in this show . He deserves so so much more . I seriously hope he takes up shows/ web series with him as the lead rather than being the parallel lead . He is one amazing amazing actor and he deserves to be the main person out there . I never liked seeing him as the parallel lead in never kiss your best friend also . He deserves to be the main lead and I hope he knows that now .
Ziva01 thumbnail

But they can do Music Vidéo na🤔

Hope some PH ll cast them ...GiTya n NiRan gave amazing chemistry and popular too

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

U guys are on SM so plzzz ask PH to recast them or bring S2 ...even Niyu said it in live...if fans ll manifest for S2 may be makers ll think abt it🤔

oh yes for sure I am in it . !!!! CM doesn't deserve this ending .
sreeja_rox thumbnail

But they can do Music Vidéo na🤔

Hope some PH ll cast them ...GiTya n NiRan gave amazing chemistry and popular too

yes they look amazing and all and let's hope . But music videos I have rarely seen serial leads doing other than Shivangi and Mohsin . Majority are BB contestants always Wahi is famous but Niyati is still not known to many . She is still kinda new . She has all the talent but she might still might be unknown to many .
Ziva01 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Kriti05011/status/1590411197412958209?s=20&t=rGxawC3wet46E0f0Fo6krg

Guys see this..guess it's after pack up tday of from another day

sreeja_rox thumbnail
yes it seems to be after packup AJ ka . They might be having a get together kind of . Ab kal se they need to be out to audition and search for new jobs . I think Wahi /Niyati can still wait for something good coming there way but Gurleen Marleen are very new I think no possibility to sit and wait . They need to go out and search for there next now .
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yes it seems to be after packup AJ ka . They might be having a get together kind of . Ab kal se they need to be out to audition and search for new jobs . I think Wahi /Niyati can still wait for something good coming there way but Gurleen Marleen are very new I think no possibility to sit and wait . They need to go out and search for there next now .

Good to them chilling out after such a hard day...bless their bond🧿🧿🧿

Yup they ll hv to look for works now ...by god grace they ll find it

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Good to them chilling out after such a hard day...bless their bond🧿🧿🧿

Yup they ll hv to look for works now ...by god grace they ll find it

yes .. Kaash hotstar would see the love and bring in season 2 for OTT❤️
Ziva01 thumbnail