Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

pathetic . Atleast they could be professional and given 2-3 weeks of notice for them to end the show properly ?

Exactly yaar ...such an unprofessional behaviour 🤢

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Exactly yaar ...such an unprofessional behaviour 🤢

Ziva .. mera shower aur SR to reh hi Gaya .. kuch nahi Mila 😭😵
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ziva .. mera shower aur SR to reh hi Gaya .. kuch nahi Mila 😭😵

Kameena SB ki bala se nahin mila🤬😡

I remember ppl were saying rain sequence was out from nowhere 🤔...chalo at least woh to mila ...we can cherish it☺️

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I remember ppl were saying rain sequence was out from nowhere 🤔...chalo at least woh to mila ...we can cherish it☺️

I did😆now I am sooo happy now ke Mila .....But i was actually expecting an angst filled SR😭😭bohot sare cheez manifest kiye the yaar💔

I haven't cursed someone like this in a lonnnnggg while....SB🤬I hope agle nov tak channel hi na rhe😈

Ziva01 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Karan009Wahi_FC/status/1590401006860664832?s=20&t=rGxawC3wet46E0f0Fo6krg

Credit the uploader 🙏

Wht a gem Wahi is 🥺❤🧿...SB u really didn't deserve such gem of actor

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I did😆now I am sooo happy now ke Mila .....But i was actually expecting an angst filled SR😭😭bohot sare cheez manifest kiye the yaar💔

I haven't cursed someone like this in a lonnnnggg while....SB🤬I hope agle nov tak channel hi na rhe😈

Everyone is cursing them yaar..badua toh lagegi ...many cried so much tday...sb ll hv to pay for it in a way or another

sreeja_rox thumbnail

arre usko kya hi rain sequence bole . Adi didn't even have feelings for her back then . Abhi milta to baat alag hota🥺
Ziva01 thumbnail

Wahi made it very hard tday 😭😭😭

He invested so much in his character...he has given life to ARS ...he ll be my all time favorite❤❤❤

sreeja_rox thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Karan009Wahi_FC/status/1590401006860664832?s=20&t=rGxawC3wet46E0f0Fo6krg

Credit the uploader 🙏

Wht a gem Wahi is 🥺❤🧿...SB u really didn't deserve such gem of actor

Karan Kundrra and Karan Wahi .. these two Karan's I have always adored right from the beginning of there career . I never had watched Wahi's any initial show but always adored him don't know why .Infact apart from Kundrra , Wahi was the only itv actor I used to follow on Insta . And this reel u posted is love . He respects everyone at work be it big or small and that is the main part to success.

Hope he does main lead shows going forward rather than being the parallel lead coz he deserves the limelight .

Chances to see him with Niyati is very slim now but many lead pairs are re casted together again in shows so we can sti hope .Infact we can request for CM season 2 also . KMH was the first show which came back with season 2 in hindi serials and I was part of the letters and requests and paapad belna done . Back then if kmh 2 was possible CM 2 can also be possible .