Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I remember the last show I watched the whole forum after a point of time was so fed up that we wanted it to end asap.....all took a sigh of relief when the news finally came......

That show was the last one I was so invested in but with CM it was different story was going good ....the leads and the whole cast put in their heart and soul❤️must say the hospital track till dhabbe mei aag wala time was the golden track of CM❤️

Gitya had so much potential which has been wasted.....there were so many things we manifested here😭😭Niran had a very good chemistry after maneet,Arshi,riddhimaan.....i saw this raw chemistry after agesss!!

I got to know karan and niyati .....I mean never followed actors offscreen but they are so natural ,down to earth PPL..... wishing them all the best..... something good is enstore for them❤️

STAR BHARAT DOOB MARO KAMEENO🤬

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I remember the last show I watched the whole forum after a point of time was so fed up that we wanted it to end asap.....all took a sigh of relief when the news finally came......

That show was the last one I was so invested in but with CM it was different story was going good ....the leads and the whole cast put in their heart and soul❤️must say the hospital track till dhabbe mei aag wala time was the golden track of CM❤️

Gitya had so much potential which has been wasted.....there were so many things we manifested here😭😭Niran had a very good chemistry after maneet,Arshi,riddhimaan.....i saw this raw chemistry after agesss!!

I got to know karan and niyati .....I mean never followed actors offscreen but they are so natural ,down to earth PPL..... wishing them all the best..... something good is enstore for them❤️

STAR BHARAT DOOB MARO KAMEENO🤬

KMH was the last show I was addicted too . I was in class 9 or 10 back then . Watchedany shows post that but never ever got addicted to any other show . Would always leave it midway . But Channa Mereya was too good to be ignored . The chemistry theeads had always reminded me of my other ITV fav Jodi coz these two are fire . I got addicted to this show coz of Gitya and the storing . But alas channel people want toxic serials to stay I always used to adore Wahi and always used to think why on earth he never gets a main lead role but only seen as parallel leads . This was a show he deserved co this guy deserves the main lead role. I hope he gets lead roles from now on coz he doesn't deserve a parrarel lead role . He shod be the main lead . His acting is awesome and he deserves all the limelight . About Niyati never knew her before CM, but again she is one awesome actress . Will definately follow her future shows . But would love to see these two again together again. There are many lead couples being re casted as the coue in new shows now and I hope somehow we get these two back together again . Though for Wahi I really doubt if he will do a daily soap soon now 😆
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

MHRW ke viewers bhi dhoka kha gaye the😆

I am the victim of both...

There too story was good then got ruined, leads were great but didn't explore their chemistry, here Gitya got few moments...

SR dono ka b nahi hua 😑

But MHRW was declared before a month, fans tried every trick, trending, pleading, threatening but it ended...

Here to uska b mauqa nahi mila 💔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yaar I feel so so bad . I came on vacation and was planning to watch all the episodes I am missi g aaram se once I am back but never thought that I will actually be watching the last episode after returning back . Itna chota notice kaun deta hai 🥺 damn star Bharat . I hope the channel shuts down . But unfortunately toxic shows like Ajooni gets in the ratings this channel wants . Shoaib is one famous actor yet I seriously think how does he promote and do such shows like Ajooni . Karan Wahi would never do such toxic filed shows . Sorry I might be talking off topic but just too frustrated to see Channa Mereya going off air while the toxic shows still I there just coz they get a trp of 0.3

That's the question yaar y ending CM when all shows are getting more of less trps...it isn't like its shows are getting 2+🤪

Aur himmat to dekho iss SB ki ...it started promoting the new show tday itself🤬😡....it didn't never consider CM team and fans pain...hw difficult day it was tday💔😭

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

We have gone thorough this sudden show ending. If you were a viewer in 2012😛

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

They could have made it an OTT show on hotstar, lots of old and useless shows are already there.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

That's the question yaar y ending CM when all shows are getting more of less trps...it isn't like its shows are getting 2+🤪

Aur himmat to dekho iss SB ki ...it started promoting the new show tday itself🤬😡....it didn't never consider CM team and fans pain...hw difficult day it was tday💔😭

pathetic . Atleast they could be professional and given 2-3 weeks of notice for them to end the show properly ?
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

I am the victim of both...

There too story was good then got ruined, leads were great but didn't explore their chemistry, here Gitya got few moments...

Got lucky from both. Didn't watched that and lost interest in it after marriage track. So it's not hurting thay much.

SR dono ka b nahi hua 😑

🤣

But MHRW was declared before a month, fans tried every trick, trending, pleading, threatening but it ended...

It's not easy to change makers or channels decision. Dunno how many how many fandoms actually managed to do it.

Here to uska b mauqa nahi mila 💔

Word Count: 1

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

KMH was the last show I was addicted too . I was in class 9 or 10 back then . Watchedany shows post that but never ever got addicted to any other show . Would always leave it midway . But Channa Mereya was too good to be ignored . The chemistry theeads had always reminded me of my other ITV fav Jodi coz these two are fire . I got addicted to this show coz of Gitya and the storing . But alas channel people want toxic serials to stay I always used to adore Wahi and always used to think why on earth he never gets a main lead role but only seen as parallel leads . This was a show he deserved co this guy deserves the main lead role. I hope he gets lead roles from now on coz he doesn't deserve a parrarel lead role . He shod be the main lead . His acting is awesome and he deserves all the limelight . About Niyati never knew her before CM, but again she is one awesome actress . Will definately follow her future shows . But would love to see these two again together again. There are many lead couples being re casted as the coue in new shows now and I hope somehow we get these two back together again . Though for Wahi I really doubt if he will do a daily soap soon now 😆

I really want to see them in a MV or web serie...may any PH cast them plzzz🙏🙏🙏

GiTya chemistry is on another level and all are aware of it hope some PH ll think to cast them together once more....fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞