Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

https://twitter.com/aaditeaa/status/1590339907545108481?s=20&t=XPQyntQ4BMDZFJAA5BkR_g

Credit the uploader 🙏

Awesome VM🥺🥺❤❤ ....awesome bond bless NiRan 🧿🧿🧿

It's so heartbreaking to see all these NiRan moments😭💔😭💔😭💔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

WHY WOULD U GUYS MISS COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ? WILL THE FORUM WILL NOT STAY INTO EXISTENCE AFTER THE SHOW ENDS ? IS THIS THE RULE ?

No the forum ll be open until it ll be active but i doubt members ll come here after the show ll be off air🤔...it's already a dead forum

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

No yaar Wahi said they fought with cvs as they didn't like thd ending they wrote...so they sat together to rewrite it to hv a sweet ending...their last scene ll be at dhaba cooking together...tday last shoot🥺🥺🥺

soon mate Star Bharat 😭 after kmh this was the show I got addicted to aur ye bhi Gaya yaar ye bahut Ganda tha. I expected it to run around 150 episodes 😵 kya yaar ..
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I am glad they say together and rewrote❤️CV's would have just showed them hugging and bus freeze 🤢😡thank you karan❤️

I will miss coming here and ranting about gulabo,Goldie and ambar.....was such a stressbuster❤️

I will miss you guys!❤️

same here ... I will miss u guys also a lot . Any Gitya writer here ?? Or any suggestions where I can get to read Gitya FF's or SS ??? Ab ussi se kaam chalana padega 😵
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

soon mate Star Bharat 😭 after kmh this was the show I got addicted to aur ye bhi Gaya yaar ye bahut Ganda tha. I expected it to run around 150 episodes 😵 kya yaar ..

At least they could hv let it to until Dec yaar...ending it abrutly like that doesn't make sense at all

If only kameena SB could understand that it doesn't hv audience for 7 pm 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

same here ... I will miss u guys also a lot . Any Gitya writer here ?? Or any suggestions where I can get to read Gitya FF's or SS ??? Ab ussi se kaam chalana padega 😵

Dunno if anyone ll write on them😔

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I am glad they say together and rewrote❤️CV's would have just showed them hugging and bus freeze 🤢😡thank you karan❤️

I will miss coming here and ranting about gulabo,Goldie and ambar.....was such a stressbuster❤️

I will miss you guys!❤️

OMG...

Just now I came to know about it and came to IF, I thought it might be another prank by Karan and co but it's true 😔

It's so unfair- never expected this...

All of us here gathered for K wahi and the show's theme I don't think most of us will watch the ongoing shows...

Thank you for the tag dear ❤️

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is so sad. Good show with good cast and good storyline is ending abruptly. They should have given it a properly closure.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

At least they could hv let it to until Dec yaar...ending it abrutly like that doesn't make sense at all

If only kameena SB could understand that it doesn't hv audience for 7 pm 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

yaar I feel so so bad . I came on vacation and was planning to watch all the episodes I am missi g aaram se once I am back but never thought that I will actually be watching the last episode after returning back . Itna chota notice kaun deta hai 🥺 damn star Bharat . I hope the channel shuts down . But unfortunately toxic shows like Ajooni gets in the ratings this channel wants . Shoaib is one famous actor yet I seriously think how does he promote and do such shows like Ajooni . Karan Wahi would never do such toxic filed shows . Sorry I might be talking off topic but just too frustrated to see Channa Mereya going off air while the toxic shows still I there just coz they get a trp of 0.3
Edited by sreeja_rox - 1 years ago