Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yes gusse me hai banda and he wont share his room with her . Buss badle ki chingaari aa jaaye usme and Adi should say i wont let u live in peace in my room , i wont move out🤣 Ek room me rahe dono phir jo bhi ladai kare 😆 only these two can handle each other . And to handle each other they need to be together

As said previously handle karna toh dur ki baat hai no one ll even bear them for a sec😵...they need e/o to fight, love and manaofying e/o🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yes that is what I understood from the bts interview . But i dont know why she got her tabbar along satyanaash harr din Gulabo ko dekhna padega

May Gulabo didn't want her to go there and she had no other options to bring them along 🤔...also no one ll suspect her real motive

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

As said previously handle karna toh dur ki baat hai no one ll even bear them for a sec😵...they need e/o to fight, love and manaofying e/o🤣

yes only these two can handle and bear each other . Any other third person would run away like seriously 🤣🤣🤣 the angst with which these two run there life is lol
sreeja_rox thumbnail

May Gulabo didn't want her to go there and she had no other options to bring them along 🤔...also no one ll suspect her real motive

Yes probably that might be the reason . Hopefully after the real culprit is caught Ginni will sunafy Gulabo ache se and then Ginni and Adi can rent a house and live separately away from the tabbar’s . Yahi best option hoga inke liye
Ziva01 thumbnail

Yes probably that might be the reason . Hopefully after the real culprit is caught Ginni will sunafy Gulabo ache se and then Ginni and Adi can rent a house and live separately away from the tabbar’s . Yahi best option hoga inke liye

Yeah i hope Ginni ll put Gulabo in her place...i bet the amt of drama she ll do at Singh Mansion ll irk Ginni qt point...let see if Ginni ll shut her up in the upcoming episodes if Gulabo ll taunt or misbehave with Adi 🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Yeah i hope Ginni ll put Gulabo in her place...i bet the amt of drama she ll do at Singh Mansion ll irk Ginni qt point...let see if Ginni ll shut her up in the upcoming episodes if Gulabo ll taunt or misbehave with Adi 🤔

fingers crossed . Lets hope . But now if Gulabo bad mouths Adi he wont keep quiet also na 😆 waapas suna dena hai usko
Ziva01 thumbnail

fingers crossed . Lets hope . But now if Gulabo bad mouths Adi he wont keep quiet also na 😆 waapas suna dena hai usko

Haan ji absolutely

I think there ll be a Ginni and Supreet confrontation🤔 Supreet sunayegi usse badly after seeing the Adi drunk ...she ll not leave Ginni

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Haan ji absolutely

I think there ll be a Ginni and Supreet confrontation🤔 Supreet sunayegi usse badly after seeing the Adi drunk ...she ll not leave Ginni

i have been waiting fir supreet to burst out actually . Let it be Ginni only . Will be good to see her motherly live for Adi . Plus I hope Ginni is gonna act . I hope she wont fool Adi for long . I mean this guy is supposed to have brains to find out things so shiuld be easy for him to understand why exactly is she in the house . If he will know the truth only when Darjee says it , will be bad to see . We want dimag waala Adi back
Ziva01 thumbnail

i have been waiting fir supreet to burst out actually . Let it be Ginni only . Will be good to see her motherly live for Adi . Plus I hope Ginni is gonna act . I hope she wont fool Adi for long . I mean this guy is supposed to have brains to find out things so shiuld be easy for him to understand why exactly is she in the house . If he will know the truth only when Darjee says it , will be bad to see . We want dimag waala Adi back

But i was thinking if Daarji will or POA whatever is there 😆 means that he is out of danger na to make it 🤔 or he made it before GiTya anand karaj 🤔

I guess Adi ll be stunned when he ll learn abt that 50 % partnership and y Daarji asked Ginni to shift to Singh mansion...may it ll make him use his mind and bring his smartness out🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail

But i was thinking if Daarji will or POA whatever is there 😆 means that he is out of danger na to make it 🤔 or he made it before GiTya anand karaj 🤔

I guess Adi ll be stunned when he ll learn abt that 50 % partnership and y Daarji asked Ginni to shift to Singh mansion...may it ll make him use his mind and bring his smartness out🤔

Lets hope the makers wont show a brainy Ginni who understands everything and a dumb Adi cos since last 2-3 episodes Adi has been acting very dumb falling for all the manipulations set against Ginni