Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Ginni’s trust in Adi was always fragile I think, she loves him undoubtedly but not as deep as Adi loves her. She loved diary more, if Adi is misunderstanding her then he has a right to do so, Ginni thinks that she's been betrayed so she can misunderstand anyone but Adi is not allowed to misunderstand anyone??? Tell my why please?? Why Ginni’s every mistake is justified and forgiven but some angry words which he doesn't even mean are highly unacceptable.

Pathetic people, call themselves fans.

Yaar ek baat baata Adi koi mandir ka ghanta hai jo koi bhi aake baaja jaata hai aur bechare ko uff karne ki permission nahin hai

Ya phir woh Greek God ki descendant ka hai jo sirf sunn sakta, dusron ki allegations bear karen par usse react karne ka permission nahin hai

If Ginni can accuse him in anger of fraud marriage, the Singhs hv murdered Kushwant toh phir Adi kyun he can't lash out at her in anger and accuse her too.

Yeh to woh hi baat hui 👇

Why looking only at one side of the coin that Adi accused her😳 why not the other side of the coin "Tum ne meri sunni toh main kyun sunnu" ...

at least now Ginni ll realise that her actions were too harsh and she should hv given him a chance to explain his situation.

I ll again repeat myself both are cut from the same cloth...both are flawed, both are wrong, both souls are deeply wounded bcoz of their respectively family, both are ziddi but the day both ll realise that only themselves matter and they are e/o family and nobody else they ll overcome this hurdle.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Frankly I didnt like the way they did Adi’s character butchering today . But again i will turn a blind eye for now coz we are getting our angst Adi back ☺️ but but but I still want an apology from Ginni’s side for the slap . I haven't forgotten it . Even today , Adi was also angry but never once he raised his hand on her . Not just that ; he even moved her away from the family before arguing with her . Few things which Ginni never did for Adi . Adi asked Taiji to shutup indirectly when she tried talking ill about Ginni . But when Gulabo was insulting Adi in front if her , not once she opened her mouth . Even in anger it is very clear that Adi loves Ginni more than she does

Well for me it isn't character butchering yet...first of all Adi insaan ka putla hai jo haasta hai, rota hai, dard hota usse...he has been going through so much alone but he didn't complain to anyone...he is just bearing silently wht life is throwing at him.

Adi is completely on him own for this painful journey which he isn't responsible at all but still a collateral damage and trying to mend thgs in the best possible way he can.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I already mentioned that Ginni is still to be blamed bahut jyaada but still Adi ka thoda to butchering hua hai . He accussed Ginni of trying to kill Darjee jo jyaada laga thoda . Blaming her for the media fiasco was all fine coz she herself had demanded the same from Adi so was natural of him to blame her . Koi bhi kar leta . Just that accusing of murder was thoda jyaada . Yet my heart is still with Adi . Kitna sahe wo akele akele . Limit hoti hai sab baat ka na . Ginni is getting back coz she denied to believe him . I loved seeing the scene where he questioned back Ginni of why he should listen to her when she never did the same . Jaisi bharni waisi bharni 🤣 Just jo going i will turn a blind eye to everything because of the angst Gitya coming our way ☺️☺️ buss ab jaldi Shower scene chahiye mujhe dono ka 🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

I already mentioned that Ginni is still to be blamed bahut jyaada but still Adi ka thoda to butchering hua hai . He accussed Ginni of trying to kill Darjee jo jyaada laga thoda . Blaming her for the media fiasco was all fine coz she herself had demanded the same from Adi so was natural of him to blame her . Koi bhi kar leta . Just that accusing of murder was thoda jyaada . Yet my heart is still with Adi . Kitna sahe wo akele akele . Limit hoti hai sab baat ka na . Ginni is getting back coz she denied to believe him . I loved seeing the scene where he questioned back Ginni of why he should listen to her when she never did the same . Jaisi bharni waisi bharni 🤣 Just jo going i will turn a blind eye to everything because of the angst Gitya coming our way ☺️☺️ buss ab jaldi Shower scene chahiye mujhe dono ka 🤣🤣

Arey yaar the way she accused Adi to marry her by fraud, the Singhs being the murders of Kushwant and blaming Adi for hiding everythg from is on the same level....trust is broken for both...so none is ryt here as they can't think straight...if Ginni can accuse him then not y Adi😳....if Ginni is expecting Adi to know her inside out then y can't Adi expect the same from her.

It's similar to every man wanna his wife to be Sita but for that first those men should be Ram🤷‍♀️

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Arey yaar the way she accused Adi to marry her by fraud, the Singhs being the murders of Kushwant and blaming Adi for hiding everythg from is on the same level....trust is broken for both...so none is ryt here as they can't think straight...if Ginni can accuse him then not y Adi😳....if Ginni is expecting Adi to know her inside out then y can't Adi expect the same from her.

It's similar to every man wanna his wife to be Sita but for that first those men should be Ram🤷‍♀️

fraud ka shaadi was epic 🤣🤣 she was the one who married Adi by fraud in the first place and she had the audacity to blame him for fraud marriage . Epic tha wo 🤣🤣 Damn i am travelling next week and i don't think will be able to watch around 9-10 episodes . Damn drunk Adi Ginni scene mera miss ho jaega
Ziva01 thumbnail

fraud ka shaadi was epic 🤣🤣 she was the one who married Adi by fraud in the first place and she had the audacity to blame him for fraud marriage . Epic tha wo 🤣🤣 Damn i am travelling next week and i don't think will be able to watch around 9-10 episodes . Damn drunk Adi Ginni scene mera miss ho jaega

It was beyond epic behen🤪🤣🤣

Ohh so sad u wont be able to watch these episodes...hope u be able to catch up dear

I ll miss u🤗🤗

Your packing is done 😳😆

sreeja_rox thumbnail

It was beyond epic behen🤪🤣🤣

Ohh so sad u wont be able to watch these episodes...hope u be able to catch up dear

I ll miss u🤗🤗

Your packing is done 😳😆

half my packing is done . Baaki half baaki and my pati ka full packing baaki 🤣🤣 we are starting Friday and will return only on 14th . Hoping to catch up the episodes on insta if time permits .
Ziva01 thumbnail

half my packing is done . Baaki half baaki and my pati ka full packing baaki 🤣🤣 we are starting Friday and will return only on 14th . Hoping to catch up the episodes on insta if time permits .

U ll hv to do his packing too i bet😆

Yeah do catch up if u can ....the upcoming episodes ll be full of angst for sure ....guess Adi angry scenes ll help us to bear Grewals ott drama🤢

sreeja_rox thumbnail

U ll hv to do his packing too i bet😆

Yeah do catch up if u can ....the upcoming episodes ll be full of angst for sure ....guess Adi angry scenes ll help us to bear Grewals ott drama🤢

ha no worries for that . Its the reverse that actually happens in my house . My hubby does everything and I am the pampered one 😆 😳 About the episodes yea i will try watching it in hotstar itself but if hotstar doesn’t open then instagram se idhar udhar ka scenes dekhungi buss 💔
Ziva01 thumbnail

ha no worries for that . Its the reverse that actually happens in my house . My hubby does everything and I am the pampered one 😆 😳 About the episodes yea i will try watching it in hotstar itself but if hotstar doesn’t open then instagram se idhar udhar ka scenes dekhungi buss 💔

Great then 😆

Yup clips ll always be available on SM