FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am utterly dissapointed on current track of Channa Mereya, the thing I liked most about this show is that the leads had proper communication but thats gone. The misunderstanding after misunderstanding! I am dissapointed and irritated!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklewinkle thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But they did communicate.Ginni told him it was her mother and she wasn't around when her mother messed up everything. Adi knows all of that and just still blames her.šŸ˜•

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Same here, not watching, they are going the same ITV route, just reading updates on SM... CM was different but if they will show that usually happens in other serials ppl will lose interest

Separation is fine but show something that's logical and goes with the character... don't butcher them just to show separation

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was actually looking forward for the angst drama but the way CV's are handling it I just can't take it....Adi blaming her for trying to kill daarji like seriously.... dono ek dusre ko faltu mei blame kar rhe h that too for a tabbar which is not deserving of ittu sa bhi respectšŸ¤”šŸ˜”

PerfectStart thumbnail

How conveniently everyone has forgotten that how Ginni slapped Adi and accused him of marrying her by deception, how quickly everyone forgot how he jumped in the fire to save her, what he had done for her family, how broken he was when she didn't wake up when Dayan attacked her, he had eyes only for her, he went to her place to clear the misunderstanding that he didn't betray her , he's alone no one gives a damn about his pain and feelings, he's suffering since childhood and now when out of frustration he has misunderstood Ginni then the whole CM fandom is after him like wild dogs, Ginni ko sab maaf aur Adi bina ghalati kay bhi saza kaatay, blue birds are over reacting over his accusation and are totally biased towards Ginni, she didn't give a chance to Adi to explain himself and now when he's in pain and is misunderstanding her everyone is saying it's not acceptable.

I hate such fans for their double standards.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

How conveniently everyone has forgotten that how Ginni slapped Adi and accused him of marrying her by deception, how quickly everyone forgot how he jumped in the fire to save her, what he had done for her family, how broken he was when she didn't wake up when Dayan attacked her, he had eyes only for her, he went to her place to clear the misunderstanding that he didn't betray her , he's alone no one gives a damn about his pain and feelings, he's suffering since childhood and now when out of frustration he has misunderstood Ginni then the whole CM fandom is after him like wild dogs, Ginni ko sab maaf aur Adi bina ghalati kay bhi saza kaatay, blue birds are over reacting over his accusation and are totally biased towards Ginni, she didn't give a chance to Adi to explain himself and now when he's in pain and is misunderstanding her everyone is saying it's not acceptable.

Twitter can become toxic sometimes specially during these seperation tracksšŸ˜†But I am really disappointed with the way both their characters are being butchered just for the sake of drama....kal ginni toh aaj adi...this tennis match will go on till seperation i guess.......these two were quite well written characters but now due to seperation they are butchering their characters unnecessarily šŸ¤”
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Frankly I didnt like the way they did Adiā€™s character butchering today . But again i will turn a blind eye for now coz we are getting our angst Adi back ā˜ŗļø but but but I still want an apology from Ginniā€™s side for the slap . I haven't forgotten it . Even today , Adi was also angry but never once he raised his hand on her . Not just that ; he even moved her away from the family before arguing with her . Few things which Ginni never did for Adi . Adi asked Taiji to shutup indirectly when she tried talking ill about Ginni . But when Gulabo was insulting Adi in front if her , not once she opened her mouth . Even in anger it is very clear that Adi loves Ginni more than she does
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Frankly I didnt like the way they did Adiā€™s character butchering today . But again i will turn a blind eye for now coz we are getting our angst Adi back ā˜ŗļø but but but I still want an apology from Ginniā€™s side for the slap . I haven't forgotten it . Even today , Adi was also angry but never once he raised his hand on her . Not just that ; he even moved her away from the family before arguing with her . Few things which Ginni never did for Adi . Adi asked Taiji to shutup indirectly when she tried talking ill about Ginni . But when Gulabo was insulting Adi in front if her , not once she opened her mouth . Even in anger it is very clear that Adi loves Ginni more than she does

Ginniā€™s trust in Adi was always fragile I think, she loves him undoubtedly but not as deep as Adi loves her. She loved diary more, if Adi is misunderstanding her then he has a right to do so, Ginni thinks that she's been betrayed so she can misunderstand anyone but Adi is not allowed to misunderstand anyone??? Tell my why please?? Why Ginniā€™s every mistake is justified and forgiven but some angry words which he doesn't even mean are highly unacceptable.

Pathetic people, call themselves fans.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ginniā€™s trust in Adi was always fragile I think, she loves him undoubtedly but not as deep as Adi loves her. She loved diary more, if Adi is misunderstanding her then he has a right to do so, Ginni thinks that she's been betrayed so she can misunderstand anyone but Adi is not allowed to misunderstand anyone??? Tell my why please?? Why Ginniā€™s every mistake is justified and forgiven but some angry words which he doesn't even mean are highly unacceptable.

Pathetic people, call themselves fans.

are there people justifying Ginniā€™s actions ?? šŸ˜µ Like man kaun hai wo log unhe jaake perr choona hai meko .. those are these naam ke feminism jhaadne waale log šŸ¤£ Today I felt Adi was also wrong but nevertheless with the angst track coming i am more than happy that both r on the same page now . Both have done there share of mistakes( i still believe the mistakes made by Ginni was more) , so now the passion will be fire to watch . In this angst track socho Shower romance will be FIRE to watch ā˜ŗļøā˜ŗļø sorry but mai shower romance nahi chodna hai . I want one in this angst track šŸ¤£
PerfectStart thumbnail

Ginni's whole tabbar is in Singh Mansion which is getting on my nerves already, so asking for shower romance and angsty scenes with the whole annoying tabbar around them is too much, I can't imagine any angst filled scenes as long as these cartoons surround them.

Ginni akeli aajaati sabko sath lanay ki logic toh smjh se bahaar hai.