Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yeah Ginni is always right....Phamily phirst🤪 Aur goldie toh aise ghayab hai jese gadhay kay sar se seengh😕

🤣🤣🤣

U want him back along with his karamjali bhagodi 😵🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Magar khuddar Ginni papajee kay murderers se money le kar rich nahi hogi...woh rich third angle se shaadi karna prefer karay shayad😳until Adi will do swap marriage with her😎 and put a stop to her nonsense🤔

Yes, she wont but Adi will hell bent on giving her the share. Just like he gave her that 25lakhs check. Also, I think she will pressured to take that share somehow, either by emotional blackmailing about the state of her Tabbar or may be Scam and Goldie might return to this manipulation.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

🤣🤣🤣

U want him back along with his karamjali bhagodi 😵🤣

Na naa😆 I meant useless Goldie ki wajah se GiTya journey began aur wohi nahi hai Garewals ki life mei and no one cares, I was actually trolling him and I don’t want him to be back ever!!!

Ziva01 thumbnail

Na naa😆 I meant useless Goldie ki wajah se GiTya journey began aur wohi nahi hai Garewals ki life mei and no one cares, I was actually trolling him and I don’t want him to be back ever!!!

I really hope their roles hv ended ...don't want to see them again😵🤢

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, she wont but Adi will hell bent on giving her the share. Just like he gave her that 25lakhs check. Also, I think she will pressured to take that share somehow, either by emotional blackmailing about the state of her Tabbar or may be Scam and Goldie might return to this manipulation.

Karamjali bhagodi aur uski good for nothg Goldie ko Mars pe nahin bhej sakte kya😳

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Achelvi

As someone pointed out in forum that adi has become ginni and ginni adi, they have similar characteristics so will be interesting to see how they come out of it

During Sam fiasco, adi didn't believe ginni when she was telling the truth and now ginni is not believing adi when he too is telling the truth...role reversal situation for them

Let's see how all this gets resolved

Honestly, Adi had valid reasons to not to believe Ginni because they didn’t know each other and it was difficult for Ginni to prove things against Sam to him. But here is it different, when all this fiasco happened between Daarji and Ginni’s dad, Adi was a child! How will he know and Ginni knew from the start that Adi didn’t like his family and Daarji himself is saying Adi had no idea. Ginni is not thinking straight right now and taking all her anger out on Adi 😞

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Swap marriage is nothing compared this...how dare Ginni accused of marrying her by natak...apnay aapko toh dekh pehley Ginni madam🤔😳

I binged watch all this week episodes today and niyati was mind blowing. Her acting was on par.

The pain Ginni went through is justified. But if only she gave aditya a chance to speak from his side would have been wonderful.

Really feel sorry for that guy

Losing two women he loved dearly coz of that idiotic selfish father

And grandpa, the lesser said the better.

Why u need to give in to ur son and steal the diary??

U are a man who follows Gurbani principles and u forgotten karma returns somehow ??

Ginni was right when she said if u wanted the diary kushwant would have willingly given

Moreover they were about to start a partnership.

Why the hurry to steal the diary just for the selfish son who wants to take away his life??

He can't see clearly that guy is just emotionally blackmailing for his own selfish motives??

Overall Ginni's anger was justified.

But only Aditya part, i felt she could have at least given him a chance to speak.

He was support pillar recently for her family. How could he deceive her ??

I felt she was too blinded with the deception from his family that she couldn't see his innocence when she actually could read him quite well all the while before this.