Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Do you mean Karan Jotwani?πŸ˜† Arijit Taneja is also in the show. I think only Zain is cameo.

Yeah, there is a GA topic about Balaji. And everyone is saying that, her shows dont hold that charm anymore. She needs to reinvent. She repeats same tracks in all her shows at same time.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Do you mean Karan Jotwani?πŸ˜† Arijit Taneja is also in the show. I think only Zain is cameo.

Yeah, there is a GA topic about Balaji. And everyone is saying that, her shows dont hold that charm anymore. She needs to reinvent. She repeats same tracks in all her shows at same time

Yup it's him onlyπŸ˜† I always forgot his last name πŸ˜†

Also her team has the tendancy to copy ideas from here n there without giving creditsπŸ€ͺ

Ziva01 thumbnail

Sha daily fight for chicken was really hillarious 😳🀣🀣

devashree_h thumbnail

That thing about copying without credit is throughout ITV πŸ˜†

Sha and his chicken became such a joke.πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

That thing about copying without credit is throughout ITV πŸ˜†

Sha and his chicken became such a joke.πŸ˜†

Goodness 🀣🀣 and his saying that his Doc prescribed him chicken as his daily protein intake for diet had really cracked me upπŸ€ͺ🀣🀣

Yup ITV works like that only😳

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes yes, same show. He was called Tiger Sha on the forum and Lord Shalin on reddit.πŸ˜† He was entertaining. Gautam left early but his and Gautam's fights used to be funny.πŸ˜†

Tiger Sha and Lord Shalin never go with him . Shalin can kinda be called cute πŸ˜†
devashree_h thumbnail

I think they were funny nicknames.πŸ˜† His antics were hilarious. Him and Salman used to be so funny.πŸ˜†

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Same and too early for me to get out of CM.πŸ˜† How are you doll? How are studies going?

Exams are over! Like they got over two weeks ago anyway -

Enjoying holidays studying very lil

HOW ARE YOU

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Didn't search anymore, don't watch anymore 🀣

Like i watched for a week or so then for exams got off and now the updates omg I have never ever seen a show with THIS MUCH drama !!! Well, i knew it was going to be a family show but THIS MUCH MY GOD. Its gonna be 100 episodes and we still don't know the couple probably !!

BUT

BUT

BUT

THE TWIST IN THE TALE IS

I GOT A NEW SHOWWWWWW. THE FIRST FEW EPISODES I WATCHED WERE AMAZING TO SAY THE LEAST. THE HOLI EPISODES WERE OMG BEAUTIFUL, THE BEST HOLI EPISODES I HAVE EVER SEEN !!

Now, sadly, we are back to high voltage drama !!! But still it's better, because its unpredicatble and the lead actor is doing a double role and its kind of gives thriller vibes !!! Gonna search for the forum now

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 1 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Didn't search anymore, don't watch anymore 🀣

Like i watched for a week or so then for exams got off and now the updates omg I have never ever seen a show with THIS MUCH drama !!! Well, i knew it was going to be a family show but THIS MUCH MY GOD. Its gonna be 100 episodes and we still don't know the couple probably !!

BUT

BUT

BUT

THE TWIST IN THE TALE IS

I GOT A NEW SHOWWWWWW. THE FIRST FEW EPISODES I WATCHED WERE AMAZING TO SAY THE LEAST. THE HOLI EPISODES WERE OMG BEAUTIFUL, THE BEST HOLI EPISODES I HAVE EVER SEEN !!

Now, sadly, we are back to high voltage drama !!! But still it's better, because its unpredicatble and the lead actor is doing a double role and its kind of gives thriller vibes !!! Gonna search for the forum now

You are talking about LJG. Many CM Twitter fans are watching. Join the forum, it's not very active but few members post regularly.

Which show were you talking about earlier?