Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Erotic? Novel?

That book is an atrocity woman 🀣

I don't know out of all the books they could have chosen they took this. I finished the book before watching the episodes and let me tell you it is insufferable. The writing, the plot and everything in between. Though they're showing things differently here, have made additions it's still BLAH as of now.

alsoooo

HELLO YOU GUYSSSS! πŸ€—πŸ˜›

Hello BabesπŸ€—

I read the reviews and spoilers, and it told me it's a bad book.πŸ˜† Can't believe they turned it into a web series. I also know how it ends.πŸ˜† Just couldn't bother with it.πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Hello BabesπŸ€—

I read the reviews and spoilers, and it told me it's a bad book.πŸ˜† Can't believe they turned it into a web series. I also know how it ends.πŸ˜† Just couldn't bother with it.πŸ˜†

It's written so bad I cannot with the text...Remember those wattpad stuff that used to make you dizzy with it's writing? Because it was so blah with no relation to Grammar?

THIS IS THAT BOOK.

devashree_h thumbnail

It's written so bad I cannot with the text...Remember those wattpad stuff that used to make you dizzy with it's writing? Because it was so blah with no relation to Grammar?

THIS IS THAT BOOK.

I only saw complaints on the book reviews. Few in between liked it but they still had issues. Why are you still watching it?

Why was it greenlighted by Hotstar. What's up with them.πŸ˜† They are probably targeting Adult female viewers with such stories.πŸ˜†

Edited by devashree_h - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I only saw complaints on the book reviews. Few in between liked it but they still had issues. Why are you still watching it?

Why was it greenlighted by Hotstar. What's up with them.πŸ˜† They are probably targeting Adult female viewers with such stories.πŸ˜†

I just find Niyati very cute yaar in the show so sometimes I watch it on and off πŸ˜†

Meanwhile I have never liked Sheban everrrrr. Always gave me Dud vibes yk. Niyati is really holding the show together. πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

I just find Niyati very cute yaar in the show so sometimes I watch it on and off πŸ˜†

Meanwhile I have never liked Sheban everrrrr. Always gave me Dud vibes yk. Niyati is really holding the show together. πŸ˜†

Niyati is a cutuu. Her and Wahi ❀️

Sehban is just wooden and bland.πŸ˜† He has not improved in so many years.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Niyati is a cutuu. Her and Wahi ❀️

Sehban is just wooden and bland.πŸ˜† He has not improved in so many years.

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Thank God finally someone sees it. I've felt like the only one who feels this way since years. 🀣

The only show I dared watching with him in it was 'Humsafars' and even there it was for Harshad and Shivya's chemistry on occasions. πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Thank God finally someone sees it. I've felt like the only one who feels this way since years. 🀣

The only show I dared watching with him in it was 'Humsafars' and even there it was for Harshad and Shivya's chemistry on occasions. πŸ˜†

Aree it's so obvious. I had caught glimpses of Rabta, and then he did cameo in Bepanah. No one can deny that. He is same in all those shows.πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Devashree and Sam β€οΈπŸ€—

Hope u guys are doing fine

Am sorry for my late reply...am not well πŸ˜“...am hving fever and cough..it's freezing ovhere in Europe -4Β° degree πŸ˜–

I ll give Bekaboo a try ...n love fantasy dramas..although it ll not be the same as CDramas ...when is it starting?

The pairing isn't bad neither...i hope Eisha ll hv a better character here as compared to her last show on Rangu😡

@Sam which Cdramas u watched ???? Am watching only Cdramas these days. ...i never got tired of them be it's fantasy/historical or contemporary onesπŸ˜…

devashree_h thumbnail

It's OK Ziva, take care of yourself ❀️

I am doing fine.

Just got to know, Bekabu will start from 18th March.πŸ˜† Yes, let's hope her character is good.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's OK Ziva, take care of yourself ❀️

I am doing fine.

Just got to know, Bekabu will start from 18th March.πŸ˜† Yes, let's hope her character is good.

Thks Devashree πŸ€—

Let hope it ll a good show...i read Zain Imam and Shivani Joshi are playing pivotal roles there tooπŸ€”