Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

B- seriously 🀣

poor actors kya kya karna padta hai, khud kitna embarass hote honge...

PKYEK has loyal fan base, Vivian was a dark prince with his looks and stares and sukriti was good match for him.

Here Reem looks so kiddo infront of them they could have casted a mature looking actress.

Ha yaar, I saw the clip, director also made her to shriek a lot.πŸ˜† Bite me ka direct Hindi translation kar diya, idiot writers. And Bhediyas are thirsty for blood, they are just Bhediyas in name.πŸ˜† Nshi toh Julie Plec case kar degi.πŸ˜†

Both actors are pretty mature and Term is a literal child. Oh there is another Kundrra scene which was trolled, Desi Caroline tells him tumko book lagi hogi, kaat lo mujhe.πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

I see some reels of those so called trp toppers ans their expressions are as you say howlarious...

Everyone SM famous is casted wether they have talent or not...

Yes yaar, people should at least suit the characters. Kuch bhi casting chalti hain aaj kal.

devashree_h thumbnail

I see your colour is changed ☺️ and congratulations on promotion...

Do you watch any kdramas?

Thanks sweetheart.❀️

The only one I have watched is Silent Sea. I loved it. KMovies mein Train to Busan and Parasite. Both exceptional.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Ha yaar, I saw the clip, director also made her to shriek a lot.πŸ˜† Bite me ka direct Hindi translation kar diya, idiot writers. And Bhediyas are thirsty for blood, they are just Bhediyas in name.πŸ˜† Nshi toh Julie Plec case kar degi.πŸ˜†

Both actors are pretty mature and Term is a literal child. Oh there is another Kundrra scene which was trolled, Desi Caroline tells him tumko book lagi hogi, kaat lo mujhe.πŸ˜†

🀣

Seriously! Yeh toh poora circus chal Raha hai TIMG me πŸ˜† need to watch this for trolling purpose πŸ˜†

Jitne paise actors ko dete thore se de kar acche writers hire nahi kar sakte

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sweetheart.❀️

The only one I have watched is Silent Sea. I loved it. KMovies mein Train to Busan and Parasite. Both exceptional.

❀️

If you ever tried to watch some series let me know so that I can join you and we can discuss and have fun πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

🀣

Seriously! Yeh toh poora circus chal Raha hai TIMG me πŸ˜† need to watch this for trolling purpose πŸ˜†

Jitne paise actors ko dete thore se de kar acche writers hire nahi kar sakte

Bana banaya story hain,uska bhi kachra karna hain.πŸ˜† Uparse I heard complaints about editing of the episodes, which a given for this PH.πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

❀️

If you ever tried to watch some series let me know so that I can join you and we can discuss and have fun πŸ˜†

Pakka, I will discuss with you. We also have Korean forum.πŸ˜†

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No idea, did not appeal to me.

It is based on a erotic romance novel.

is it ?? Ok ok ok .. need to catch up on it . Is it a finite series ?
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

is it ?? Ok ok ok .. need to catch up on it . Is it a finite series ?

Web series hain na, so should be finite. But l am not sure. I don't think they can stretch it beyond a point considering it's based on a book.

What else? We are planning to watch Bekabu to have fun together, will you join? πŸ˜† It will be out in March.

Edited by devashree_h - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No idea, did not appeal to me.

It is based on a erotic romance novel.

Erotic? Novel?

That book is an atrocity woman 🀣

I don't know out of all the books they could have chosen they took this. I finished the book before watching the episodes and let me tell you it is insufferable. The writing, the plot and everything in between. Though they're showing things differently here, have made additions it's still BLAH as of now.

alsoooo

HELLO YOU GUYSSSS! πŸ€—πŸ˜›