Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

I am fine as well ❀️

Oh is it any good, who are the leads ...

I want to watch something and join the forum for fun, even if it for trolling.

I thought TVD rehash will be good fodder for trolling πŸ˜†

Pata nahi if it will good or bad, but definitely trolling material.πŸ˜† It's a love story between Rakshas and Pari.πŸ˜† Shalin Bhanot and Eisha Singh are leads.

TIMG is only good for trolling. Gets trolled a lot in Twitter, it's funny.πŸ˜† Niyati did a cameo in it with Arjun, and her one dialogue got trolled too.πŸ˜†

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devashree_h

ITV is just going bad. Can't believe it. SP has ruined it for everyone. I am not watching but heard good things about Katha Ankahee. But it's a remake of Turkish series, so it's easier for them.

SP is big disappointment, can't believe the channel who came up with nayi soch and series like sasural genda phool is churning out crap like bigamy fest Gum and EMA fest AnupaMaa

Edited by Isamreen - 1 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Pata nahi if it will good or bad, but definitely trolling material.πŸ˜† It's a love story between Rakshas and Pari.πŸ˜† Shalin Bhanot and Eisha Singh are leads.

TIMG is only good for trolling. Gets trolled a lot in Twitter, it's funny.πŸ˜† Niyati did a cameo in it with Arjun, and her one dialogue got trolled too.πŸ˜†

OMG Shaleeeen got a lead role!!! 😲

Lol 🀣 tab toh dekhna Banta hai, he is cartoon network after all πŸ˜†

B- need to watch this

TIMG banane ki kya zarurat thi, Pyar ki yeh ek kahani was good and successful also Vivian had those vampire looks, but kundra Bina roop badle hi bhediya lagta hai

devashree_h thumbnail

SP is big disappointment, can't believe the channel who came up with nati soch and series like sasural genda phool is churning out crap like bigamy fest Gum and EMA fest AnupaMaa

It's churning out one regressive show after other.πŸ˜† I mean, these shows were fine in the beginning which is why they have an audience today, magar hadh hoti hain.πŸ˜† And don't even start me about Ekta and her diaries. Once I wouldn't miss any Ekta show. Now she has lost that magic.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

It's churning out one regressive show after other.πŸ˜† I mean, these shows were fine in the beginning which is why they have an audience today, magar hadh hoti hain.πŸ˜† And don't even start me about Ekta and her diaries. Once I wouldn't miss any Ekta show. Now she has lost that magic.

I see dedicated fans ( trollers) praising these shows to the sky. Aise aise trolls karte Hain k hadd nahi πŸ˜†

Ekta has definitely lost her magic who is now just known for making endless nagin and OTT series, can't believe she gave us so many iconic jodis

devashree_h thumbnail

OMG Shaleeeen got a lead role!!! 😲

Lol 🀣 tab toh dekhna Banta hai, he is cartoon network after all πŸ˜†

B- need to watch this

TIMG banane ki kya zarurat thi, Pyar ki yeh ek kahani was good and successful also Vivian had those vampire looks, but kundra Bina roop badle hi bhediya lagta hai

Niyati shrieked a lot and told Arjun who was Bhedia..kat lo mujhe.πŸ˜†

Ha, Ekta casted him on Bigg Boss itself.πŸ˜† I had no hopes but he looks fine as ML. Trust Ekta to present her actors better.

Yaar, PKYEK forum is still open and people still post there. Itna craze that uska. TIMG is troll fest. Gaashmeer has lot of charm, but what can he do in front of kiddo Reem.πŸ˜† Kundrra's Hello Brother got trolled so much.πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

I see dedicated fans ( trollers) praising these shows to the sky. Aise aise trolls karte Hain k hadd nahi πŸ˜†

Ekta has definitely lost her magic who is now just known for making endless nagin and OTT series, can't believe she gave us so many iconic jodis

What else can they with these endless stories and stupid tracks.πŸ˜† Ganja ka Bus scene dekha on Twitter, it was howlarious.πŸ˜†

Seriously man, Ek used to never go wrong with her couples. Ab dekho, no memorable jodis from her. She casts people due to SM craze.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Niyati shrieked a lot and told Arjun who was Bhedia..kat lo mujhe.πŸ˜†

Ha, Ekta casted him on Bigg Boss itself.πŸ˜† I had no hopes but he looks fine as ML. Trust Ekta to present her actors better.

Yaar, PKYEK forum is still open and people still post there. Itna craze that uska. TIMG is troll fest. Gaashmeer has lot of charm, but what can he do in front of kiddo Reem.πŸ˜† Kundrra's Hello Brother got trolled so much.πŸ˜†

B- seriously 🀣

poor actors kya kya karna padta hai, khud kitna embarass hote honge...

PKYEK has loyal fan base, Vivian was a dark prince with his looks and stares and sukriti was good match for him.

Here Reem looks so kiddo infront of them they could have casted a mature looking actress.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

What else can they with these endless stories and stupid tracks.πŸ˜† Ganja ka Bus scene dekha on Twitter, it was howlarious.πŸ˜†

Seriously man, Ek used to never go wrong with her couples. Ab dekho, no memorable jodis from her. She casts people due to SM craze.

I see some reels of those so called trp toppers ans their expressions are as you say howlarious...

Everyone SM famous is casted wether they have talent or not...

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

I see your colour is changed ☺️ and congratulations on promotion...

Do you watch any kdramas?