Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Hey kosha

All is good and hope you doing good also

Bt I'm not watching any itv show ,busy in exam..

Thnx for tagging miss you all CM gossip buddies πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

All the Best for your exam. ITV is same old with nothing new, You are not missing much.πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: her_story

I am watching dear ishq but not really hooked to it. Sehban is good looking and all, but his acting isn't really working for me. In fact I feel even Niyati's character has to tone down a little bit.

The promo pretty sealed it for me, and Sehban has been like this in pretty much all his show. Weirdly he is bestie with 2 of my faves.πŸ˜†

I am seeing this a lot in Niyati, with Ginni she was toned down but she used to get screechy in between especially with Sam. And he cameo in TIMG was the same. She was screechy there too.The dir in the initial epis of CM really did good with her.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Thanks Ziva πŸ€—

Will follow Sai Ketan Rao's for atleast 1 month, don't have high hopes from sickand

What about you?

And did you checked thisπŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/Being_romeli/status/1609234917392805888?t=fiHKlONuvCM-uWPBg3EwIw&s=19

Miss you Sammyyy ❀️

Did you watch the promo for Sai's new show? I read Sickand wanted to cast both of them again and even channel was ready. But Pallavi wanted to do OTT. Good choice for her, but fans almost got their wish of seeing them together again.

Did you checkout TIMG?

devashree_h thumbnail

Heyyy Ziva..how are you? πŸ€—

I see on TV Hindi forum.πŸ˜† Even I am not able to connect with any show and so many shows have been launched.

devashree_h thumbnail

How are you?❀️ Are you not watching Kunddra's new show?

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Heyyy Ziva..how are you? πŸ€—

I see on TV Hindi forum.πŸ˜† Even I am not able to connect with any show and so many shows have been launched.

Hi Devashree πŸ€—

Am good dear thk uπŸ’•πŸ’•

Hw r u doing ?

Yup so many shows hv been launched but none hv picked my interest unfortunately ....since CM ended abruptly am watching CDramas ...these shows hv put the bar so high that i see myself totally disconnected from ITV πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Yeah..International shows do loads better in telling their stories. Not just writing but execution matters, too.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yeah..International shows do loads better in telling their stories. Not just writing but execution matters, too.

Absolutely dear...also they hv a story with finite eps..so execution is amazing....the writers ovthere are really talentedπŸ‘β­οΈ...u are moved with the emotional scenes.

Am flabbergasted with the chemistry of the chinese actors😳😍....

unbelievable all of them hv such incredible chemistry πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ₯΅...

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Absolutely dear...also they hv a story with finite eps..so execution is amazing....the writers ovthere are really talentedπŸ‘β­οΈ...u are moved with the emotional scenes.

Am flabbergasted with the chemistry of the chinese actors😳😍....

unbelievable all of them hv such incredible chemistry πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ₯΅...

Ziva, in ITV, even limited series are not executed properly.πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

Ziva, in ITV, even limited series are not executed properly.πŸ˜†

Lol🀣🀣

U are absolutely ryt dearπŸ˜†...they focus only on drama...they say only romance can't work in ITV but in CDramas they focus mainly on the leads and it's a delight to watch them...i guess it's all abt writing, directing and execution.

ITV still has a long way to go