Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys,

How are you all...

Happy new year to all...Its a bit late...But I was busy in my religious event celebrating the birthday of the most iconic saint...

Are you watching Dear ishq?

Watching Niyati and Sehban but missing Karan Wahi. Anyways its a nice series to watch. Its two episodes and I like it

As of now watching MC and Shark Tank.

Missing you all

Kosha ❀️

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Hey guys,

How are you all...

Happy new year to all...Its a bit late...But I was busy in my religious event celebrating the birthday of the most iconic saint...

Watching Niyati and Sehban but missing Karan Wahi. Anyways its a nice series to watch. Its two episodes and I like it

Missing you all

Kosha ❀️

Hi Kosha πŸ€—

Hope u r fine dear

Well I could like to watch it but Hotstar isn't available for Europe😫πŸ₯΄πŸ˜₯πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ....am watching only clips on TwitterπŸ˜”

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Hey guys,

How are you all...

Missing you all

Kosha ❀️

Hey dear πŸ€—

I would love to watch dear ishq but same like Ziva I dont get hotstar 😡

i really want karan back as well.

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hey kosha

All is good and hope you doing good also

Bt I'm not watching any itv show ,busy in exam..

Thnx for tagging miss you all CM gossip buddies πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous New Year β­πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸŒ·πŸ§ΏπŸ˜‡

Stay blessed guysπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ§ΏπŸ˜‡

Hey long long time . How r u .. Happy new year ...!!! So caught up with work nowadays that never get to come here . But anyways how r u doing
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys,

How are you all...

Missing you all

Kosha ❀️

Hey hi .. hello hello hello . I am doing well but hell caught up with work load . Planned to watch Dear Ishq and even watched the first 2-3 episodes but then lost track coz of work but I will definately do watch and catch up the episodes left . The episodes I saw seemed unrealistic to be true πŸ˜† but then romantic serials aise hi Na hote hai
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I am watching dear ishq but not really hooked to it. Sehban is good looking and all, but his acting isn't really working for me. In fact I feel even Niyati's character has to tone down a little bit.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Yes but don't mind me saying but the male lead's acting didn't work for me in the trailer πŸ˜’

The angry young man fell flat

Same and too early for me to get out of CM.πŸ˜† How are you doll? How are studies going?

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

I really want a forum for my new show but still can't find itπŸ˜†

Btw it has a triangle and it has more or less started ! now I am skeptical about it πŸ˜†

We were lucky that cm didn't have any such triangle tbh, for trps it just ruins the whole story line πŸ˜”

Mil gaya forum?

devashree_h thumbnail

Hey guys,

How are you all...

Missing you all

Kosha ❀️

Hello..gayab mode on.πŸ˜† You have been away for so long. I could not connect and also..I cannot get out of CM so soon. So it will take time for me to watch something new with these two.