Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Word Count: 0

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Hi guys,

Music is my first love. I dont know how to stay without it. I can earn money through different sources but I want to be happy too. So I have decided to open my academy and teach the students and spread the musical knowledge. I was a teacher before also but I was doing a job. Please pray that I become a good teacher and guide the students with full kindness and generosity and show them a correct path. My academy will be opening after few days with very few students. I am a performer also but a teacher has a more responsibility.

That’s amazing!!! Thank you for sharing this lovely news with us! Wishing you lots of success and I am sure your students will be lucky to have such a wonderful teacher like you 😊 Good luck with everything!!

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry for this late reply,

I was preoccupied with something...

Wishing you all the very best A, I hope you get all the happiness in your life.

CM forum and it's members are truly amazing with their positivity, wit, charma and welcoming nature. Hope we all come across again and K Wahi being the reason for it ❀️

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys,

Music is my first love. I dont know how to stay without it. I can earn money through different sources but I want to be happy too. So I have decided to open my academy and teach the students and spread the musical knowledge. I was a teacher before also but I was doing a job. Please pray that I become a good teacher and guide the students with full kindness and generosity and show them a correct path. My academy will be opening after few days with very few students. I am a performer also but a teacher has a more responsibility.

Hey Kosha,

All the very best for your academy ❀️

May it reach many heights and may you share the joy and love of music with like minded people.

Do share something here

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Sorry for this late reply,

I was preoccupied with something...

Wishing you all the very best A, I hope you get all the happiness in your life.

CM forum and it's members are truly amazing with their positivity, wit, charma and welcoming nature. Hope we all come across again and K Wahi being the reason for it ❀️

Thankyou so much darlingπŸ€— I am gonna miss reading your analysis and your humor too!!! Yuppp KW is the reason I was so excited for CM, I first saw Ginni's solo promo working on her dhaba and then the second promo came and I literally jumped to see who is back after a long time!!!! it's not just the channel's fault but also the makers' fault that sank the serial, the cast had such a great acting potential and it all went into waste!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adi and his toxic gazeπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://twitter.com/kayaaaaa00/status/1601291292943581184?s=20&t=q_BNC62qclZnQKVv4TTOKA

devashree_h thumbnail

Hey Gals..how are you ❀️

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Hey Gals..how are you ❀️

I am fine...

How are you?

Was not here because of the itvrc game going on...

You There was a member who did ARS and other did Ginni's role play...

I was Maya Mehrotra and we had fun. That's why I was unavailable. Seriously that conversation of Ginni and Gopi Bahu was πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Can you imagine Ginni being called Ginniben by Gopi...

ARS was on Gayab mode right Vedika? πŸ˜‚

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I am fine...

How are you?

Was not here because of the itvrc game going on...

You There was a member who did ARS and other did Ginni's role play...

I was Maya Mehrotra and we had fun. That's why I was unavailable. Seriously that conversation of Ginni and Gopi Bahu was πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Can you imagine Ginni being called Ginniben by Gopi...

ARS was on Gayab mode right Vedika? πŸ˜‚

lol haa. Gayab mode coz of my work life πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ and waise bhi ars is man of few words itna baat kahan karta tha🀣🀣🀣
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

lol haa. Gayab mode coz of my work life πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ and waise bhi ars is man of few words itna baat kahan karta tha🀣🀣🀣

Are jo bhi kiya role achha kiya aapne