Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Thankyou so much Aestheticdreams,Ziva and Jenshed for your lovely wishes!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธ

CM is the best forum of I-F and CM is the best ITV show, however there were so many loopholes in the plot and things were given ugly turns deliberately which became the reason of this abrupt and heartbreaking end, I wish this channel sinks too, they don't deserve a cast like CM had.

There was so much potential in Adi and Ambar's equation alone which could have been used to form the whole crux of the story, Shakti Anand and Karan Wahi both did an outstanding job as an abusive father and a tormented son, but instead of that they put all their focus on that stupid and ridiculous diary, instead of the diary something else could have been done to show the connection between the singhs and grewals but all the makers could come up with was a diary.

KW and NF are so amazing, outstanding and talented actors and as well as the rest of the cast, the whole cast get along so well with each other and their performances looked so natural because of their real bonding, what a show could have been made but Alas the pathetic makers broke everyone's heart, shame on you brainless beings!!!!

I can and will never feel the same about any other ITV show, no couple has ever touched my heart like that, such mind blowing performances and depth in a lead couple is rarely seen and felt.

Like I said, CM is the best forum on I-F but CM forum members are the best ones too on I-F, made such amazing friends here, I love you all so much, you all are so talented, with writing, with wits, with humor and with animated and non animated stuff, myself including๐Ÿ˜†

Gonna miss you all, sachay dil se khwahish karo kay that we are able to see NiRan together sharing screen space again but on a big channel with a full of potential story or even a music video will heal some wounds too.

@musicalstorm: sorry didn't reply to your post in which you tagged me, I will try to reply, hope you don't mind.

A.

Such a lovely post.

It's ok that u didn't reply. U might be busy with Your marriage arrangements.

A message to you for your marriage

Dear A,

May you have a lovely married with your to be life partner. There will be ups and downs of course but I wish that you handle those ups and downs in a graceful manner. May The Almighty bless you both with everlasting happiness, luck and health. May you become the strength of your partner and Congratulations for a new phase of life

Regards,

Musical Storm (Kosha)

P. S. CM forum is the only forum in which no body knows my name. Sorry for that. My name is Kosha.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Kosha: Omg such lovely prayers and wishes๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I thank you from the depths of my heart, prayers and good wishes are the best gift which are always needed in both good and bad times so I am really grateful for your words and will always remember them๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Ziva01: For sure dear, I will come back and if couldn't find you here I will pm you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

A.

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thankyou so much Aestheticdreams,Ziva and Jenshed for your lovely wishes!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธ

CM is the best forum of I-F and CM is the best ITV show, however there were so many loopholes in the plot and things were given ugly turns deliberately which became the reason of this abrupt and heartbreaking end, I wish this channel sinks too, they don't deserve a cast like CM had.

There was so much potential in Adi and Ambar's equation alone which could have been used to form the whole crux of the story, Shakti Anand and Karan Wahi both did an outstanding job as an abusive father and a tormented son, but instead of that they put all their focus on that stupid and ridiculous diary, instead of the diary something else could have been done to show the connection between the singhs and grewals but all the makers could come up with was a diary.

KW and NF are so amazing, outstanding and talented actors and as well as the rest of the cast, the whole cast get along so well with each other and their performances looked so natural because of their real bonding, what a show could have been made but Alas the pathetic makers broke everyone's heart, shame on you brainless beings!!!!

I can and will never feel the same about any other ITV show, no couple has ever touched my heart like that, such mind blowing performances and depth in a lead couple is rarely seen and felt.

Like I said, CM is the best forum on I-F but CM forum members are the best ones too on I-F, made such amazing friends here, I love you all so much, you all are so talented, with writing, with wits, with humor and with animated and non animated stuff, myself including๐Ÿ˜†

Gonna miss you all, sachay dil se khwahish karo kay that we are able to see NiRan together sharing screen space again but on a big channel with a full of potential story or even a music video will heal some wounds too.

@musicalstorm: sorry didn't reply to your post in which you tagged me, I will try to reply, hope you don't mind.

A.

Hello,

I am quite late in replying back but first of all, congratulations & wishing you a happy married life, may God shower his blessings on you and may you receive lots of love and happiness. Though we have not interacted much but I have been a silent reader of CM since day one.

Secondly, Karan & Niyatiโ€™s chemistry will always be remembered, still hoping against hope to see them together, someone actually utilizing their chemistry without wasting their potential. I have never felt the same for anyone apart from Arshi, Gitya will always be my favorite ship. โ™ฅ๏ธ

Niyati and Karan were not just good looking people but extremely talented artists too. Not comparing them with anyone but their performances were so much better than many of the itv actors in the present times. They were the kind of actors who were always ready to take criticism and had room for improvement. โ™ฅ๏ธ

lastly, you will be missed, hoping to see you around. โ™ฅ๏ธโœจ

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

This is amazing ๐Ÿฅบโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

https://twitter.com/_bhatakti_aatma/status/1598537669487005696?s=20&t=-S8RGyq5UNPPUyC31qZyMQ

Credit the VM maker and uploader ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

this one has my heart.

musicalstorm thumbnail

@Kosha: Omg such lovely prayers and wishes๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I thank you from the depths of my heart, prayers and good wishes are the best gift which are always needed in both good and bad times so I am really grateful for your words and will always remember them๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

A.

Have perfect new start

And do visit the forum whenever you have time.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Hi guys,

Music is my first love. I dont know how to stay without it. I can earn money through different sources but I want to be happy too. So I have decided to open my academy and teach the students and spread the musical knowledge. I was a teacher before also but I was doing a job. Please pray that I become a good teacher and guide the students with full kindness and generosity and show them a correct path. My academy will be opening after few days with very few students. I am a performer also but a teacher has a more responsibility.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Hi guys,

Music is my first love. I dont know how to stay without it. I can earn money through different sources but I want to be happy too. So I have decided to open my academy and teach the students and spread the musical knowledge. I was a teacher before also but I was doing a job. Please pray that I become a good teacher and guide the students with full kindness and generosity and show them a correct path. My academy will be opening after few days with very few students. I am a performer also but a teacher has a more responsibility.

Wowww that's great news!!!! May Allah give you success both as a performer and as a teacher, like you said teaching demands responsibility but it is also fun because you learn more from other students in the process, so now I pray that may Allah grant you success as a performer, a teacher and as a learner.

Goodluckโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Hi guys,

Hi Kosha ๐Ÿค—

All the best for ur new adventure dear ...wish u success, happiness and prosperity always๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ˜‡

Dont worry dear thgs ll fall just hv faith ๐Ÿ’•