Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey hey hey .. no goodbyes here ... The show might have ended but we can always stay back here like old days (though it was short-lived ) . It was so so amazing . I joined the forum so late but made some amazing friends .The way we used to make fun of certain tracks was too good 🤣🤣

Atleast we were the neutral fans who pointed out teh mistakes by the leads too unlike any who used to say since it is the lead he /she can do it .. the few days we spent together as a gang was actually so much fun .

Hoping against hope that we somehow get to see teh sizzling chemistry of Karan and Niyati again soon.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Word Count: 0

Ziva01 thumbnail
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/manz_pure_soul/status/1591763201041264640?s=20&t=v2hkQE0yaoBvflMaKzgA2w

Them😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔

Word Count: 1

Ziva01 thumbnail

Hey A hope u ll visit us after u r married whenever u r free😳...i ll be here until there ll be activity 😆

Else u can pm me too 🤗

Same for me dear CM, GiTya and NiRan ll always be so precious for me ❤❤❤....they ll be my all time fav💖💗❤🔥...don't think other couple ll ever take their place.

I love this forum ...meet lovely ppl here, had fun discussing the episodes...hope NiRan ll come together for another project soon🤞🤞🤞

Ziva01 thumbnail

My precious cartoons 🥺😥❤❤

aestheticdreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I miss them so much 😭😭😭😭

I am so deprived of them that I am ready to see them again onscreen even if it’s another show… i just want them to be the leads

Edited by aestheticdreams - 1 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I mean chatting with everyone on CM forum 😞 still can't believe they ended the show so abruptly 😞

Ziva01 thumbnail

This is amazing 🥺❤💖💗🥰

https://twitter.com/_bhatakti_aatma/status/1598537669487005696?s=20&t=-S8RGyq5UNPPUyC31qZyMQ

Credit the VM maker and uploader 🙏🙏🙏