Precap !!! 🔥🔥🔥❤️

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

OMGGG chalo ek post toh bantah hai ! No matter how much we bitch about the show but the precaps for this show are killer !😅 In one precap we saw the wedding and suhaag raat! This show is moving faster than the light 😂😂

I have high hopes on suhaag raat as both are quite bold and Ginni is not shy LOL both are going to set media and social media on fire next week! 🔥🔥🔥🤣😅😂😂❤️❤️

Who knows maybe all the sexy/hot fan fiction people wrote on this forum might come true after all 😏😉

Edited by Miracle_lover - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Don't get your hopes up it's small star🤔😆 you know that blue birds were complaining about Adi's hand placements on Ginni's waist during the dance not being shown and that they were deprived of these amazing details😆 so SR will also be very detail depriving😆

Look at these parallels, it was all decided that day....

☺️☺️

https://twitter.com/kalopsia720/status/1583625498521133056?s=20&t=9rrJCveI8V1e4Hv5lS1pAg

Vani_18 thumbnail

Agar kisine....I REPEAT agar kisine unki SR ko ittu sa bhi disturb kiya toh I swear i will parcel him/her directly to khushwant uncle😡singh family.... creepy shit won't be entertained 🤢

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The precap itself was so damn hot ☺️ i mean they will be showing it step by step . Pehle earings then necklace then dot dot dot

I just hope camera angles acha aaye aur sirf mundi na dikhaaye upar ka 🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

The precap itself was so damn hot ☺️ i mean they will be showing it step by step . Pehle earings then necklace then dot dot dot

I just hope camera angles acha aaye aur sirf mundi na dikhaaye upar ka 🤣

I already have said that we will be deprived from major details so don't keep your hopes up😆

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I already have said that we will be deprived from major details so don't keep your hopes up😆

yaar i had felt so bad in that lap waala scene . They never showed only how he had held her kya bakwaas editing tha wo
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yaar i had felt so bad in that lap waala scene . They never showed only how he had held her kya bakwaas editing tha wo

woh yeh thaa🤬🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am trusting Jeetu Sir here😆...he ll not disappoint us😆

devashree_h thumbnail

We knew Wedding was happening, but this SR came out of nowhere. Like typical ITV, I was expecting them to delay the SR for some weird reason.😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

We knew Wedding was happening, but this SR came out of nowhere. Like typical ITV, I was expecting them to delay the SR for some weird reason.😆

Well due to our bad ITV experience we were all thinking the same🤣 as all daily soaps take the same route😵 🤢...but CM is breaking the stereotype 👏