Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

did u guys see the pics uploaded by Wahi just now ??? Some Ambar and Wahi scenes are coming up and Ambar and Wahi ka screen pics dekhke laga they were shouting . I mean Ambar to pakka was shouting . And Ginni is in her house it seems for pagphera 😕

No i hvn't seen them yet😲

May be Adi got to know somethg is odd🤔

Amber is digging his own grave ....jab yeh banda exposed hoga na he ll literally lose everything 😡

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Are we not interested to discuss today's episode.😆

- Adi get very emotional seeing Ginni unconscious and tries to wake her up. Tells her that man like him is excited for the Wedding, why is she lying so lazily. He tells her if she doesnt wake up, he will leave. He is heart-broken to see her not responding. She sits next to her and caresses her head. He says without his Ulti Khopdi, Chichad Singh is nothing. He asks Rabji to not let anything happen to her, if anything happens to him, its fine.

- Gulabo, Dimpy, Shampy, Daarji all are praying. Daarji says he is the Paapi, he should be punished, not Ginni.

- Ginni wakes up in the morning talking about Papaji's diary. Ambar and Daarji gets tensed. Ginni wakes up all agitated asking about the diary. Doctor comes there and asks her to calm down. He asks everyone other than Adi leave.

- Gulabo again gets hyper about her daughter. She tells Daarji and Ambar that Ginni always thinks about others, not of herself. Since the Dhabha burning, she has only been thinking about the diary. Daarji assures her that Ginni will get the diary, he will make sure she gets it in her hands. Ambar gets alarmed by this and tells Daarji that he is not well since he did not sleep whole night. He then tells Gulabo that everything will be fine and that she should go home and rest and he will call a Cab for her.

- Adi and Doctor discuss why Ginni is talking about diary. Adi thinks its because she was talking about diary before the incident and thats why she is hallucinating. Doctor tells Ginni that she shouldnt stress and take rest instead. Ginni insists she saw the diary but cannot remember properly. Doctor tells her as she was hit on head, she might not remember it now. Adi tells her he trusts her on what she saying, but she needs to rest.

- We see Supreet and Gulabo making Ginni ready for her wedding. Ginni feels a little unwell, and Supreet tells her that she can tell if she is not comfortable. Ginni says she is fine, and if Adi has decided that the Wedding is today, then it will be done today. She tells herself that she wont tell about diary to anyone until she remembers properly about it. Gurleen comes there and gifts Ginni a bracelet.

We all know its Wedding and SR on Monday.❤️😆

Am waiting to watch it live

Ziva01 thumbnail

did u guys see the pics uploaded by Wahi just now ??? Some Ambar and Wahi scenes are coming up and Ambar and Wahi ka screen pics dekhke laga they were shouting . I mean Ambar to pakka was shouting . And Ginni is in her house it seems for pagphera 😕

Okie i just saw it😆

They seem to be back to their old avatar🤔....Adi ko kuch zaroor pata chala hoga🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Okie i just saw it😆

They seem to be back to their old avatar🤔....Adi ko kuch zaroor pata chala hoga🤔

Is it Adi coming to know about something or Amber manipulating Adi ..!!! Amber is too vicious. He is capable of that also but Adi doesn't buy in all what his father says , that is my trust . Now probably that we asked for separation only after marriage they might be doing that now 🤣
Edited by sreeja_rox - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

KW and Niyati Fatnani Hats off to them for portraying their characters so effortlessly.👏 .Their love is so intense.☺️We can feel the emotions as viewers.It's soo natural.I feel they may be have become very good friends by now.👍🏼

Yup NiRan hv given life to GiTya characters...i can't image any other actors doing their respective role.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Is it Adi coming to know about something or Amber manipulating Adi ..!!! Amber is too vicious. He is capable of that also but Adi doesn't buy in all what his father says , that is my trust . Now probably that we asked for separation only after marriage they might be doing that now 🤣

Separation track needs a strong and valid reason ...they ll not come up with somethg dull

They are already married...SR too seems is done..so to separate them isn't easy🤔

Let see if it's manipulation bcoz Daarji is back now...Amber can't cook any story like that...

If Adi comes to know abt somethg fishy then it ll be great

Going by Adi's outfit ...it look same as at Ginni's house na...may be it's before he goes there🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

Yeah both are looking elegant.It's like a royal wedding types.oye hoye nazar nahi hatt rahi meri.SR by God😳☺️

They are freakingly gorgeous❤🔥🌟😍

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Separation track needs a strong and valid reason ...they ll not come up with somethg dull

They are already married...SR too seems is done..so to separate them isn't easy🤔

Let see if it's manipulation bcoz Daarji is back now...Amber can't cook any story like that...

If Adi comes to know abt somethg fishy then it ll be great

Going by Adi's outfit ...it look same as at Ginni's house na...may be it's before he goes there🤔

yea separation needs a valid reason like the diary truth . But even there I don’t see a separation track . There are high chances that Adi will leave the Singh mansion and live at Ginni’s place uss time bhi .
Ziva01 thumbnail

yea separation needs a valid reason like the diary truth . But even there I don’t see a separation track . There are high chances that Adi will leave the Singh mansion and live at Ginni’s place uss time bhi .

Yup i feel the same ...they ll create their own world and cooking empire...they are madly in lovers and food lovers as well...they deserve a spicy love world of their own 😆

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agree with you....diary ka jo bhi kaand h how is adi related to it I mean ginni is not that dumb to think adi did all this .....yes she might leave his house and be dejected but i don't see any reason of her hating adi or something and adi will walk out with her 100% ....ab isme agar makers ne apna masala dala toh pata nai but as of now i don't see any reason for them getting seperated