Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Guys the precap is ☺️

I dont think its rushed . They are married for 2nd time so obvious hai hona hai . Kyu wait karna isme .. i am all ready for the SR

The channel definitely might have given a warning to CM coz of which all seems to be in rush . But i am so glad that the makers are trying to not keep any loose ends .

Talking about the SR looking at the precap looks like its gonna be slow hot one ☺️ Adi removing her earings and the next scene both the earrings r down and even her necklace . Precap me nahi dikhaya but epi will give us an intimate SR for sure ☺️

Ma kasam SR ke beech Ginni ko diary yaad aa gayi to sarr phod dena hai maine🤣

For me too it isn't rushed😆

Ginni's hello husband saying it all...she wants to take their relationship to the next level....they hv already accepted e/o as hubby-wifey after the sindoor scenes...SR to banta hai boss🤣🤣

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Wedding set up is so beautiful 💗 💗 💗

Ginni's hello husband is her consent to take their relationship to the next level...Adi's expressions were saying it all

Ufff the way Adi was removing her earrings 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈

Yeah both are looking elegant.It's like a royal wedding types.oye hoye nazar nahi hatt rahi meri.SR by God😳☺️
Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

KW and Niyati Fatnani Hats off to them for portraying their characters so effortlessly.👏 .Their love is so intense.☺️We can feel the emotions as viewers.It's soo natural.I feel they may be have become very good friends by now.👍🏼

devashree_h thumbnail

Are we not interested to discuss today's episode.😆

- Adi get very emotional seeing Ginni unconscious and tries to wake her up. Tells her that man like him is excited for the Wedding, why is she lying so lazily. He tells her if she doesnt wake up, he will leave. He is heart-broken to see her not responding. She sits next to her and caresses her head. He says without his Ulti Khopdi, Chichad Singh is nothing. He asks Rabji to not let anything happen to her, if anything happens to him, its fine.

- Gulabo, Dimpy, Shampy, Daarji all are praying. Daarji says he is the Paapi, he should be punished, not Ginni.

- Ginni wakes up in the morning talking about Papaji's diary. Ambar and Daarji gets tensed. Ginni wakes up all agitated asking about the diary. Doctor comes there and asks her to calm down. He asks everyone other than Adi leave.

- Gulabo again gets hyper about her daughter. She tells Daarji and Ambar that Ginni always thinks about others, not of herself. Since the Dhabha burning, she has only been thinking about the diary. Daarji assures her that Ginni will get the diary, he will make sure she gets it in her hands. Ambar gets alarmed by this and tells Daarji that he is not well since he did not sleep whole night. He then tells Gulabo that everything will be fine and that she should go home and rest and he will call a Cab for her.

- Adi and Doctor discuss why Ginni is talking about diary. Adi thinks its because she was talking about diary before the incident and thats why she is hallucinating. Doctor tells Ginni that she shouldnt stress and take rest instead. Ginni insists she saw the diary but cannot remember properly. Doctor tells her as she was hit on head, she might not remember it now. Adi tells her he trusts her on what she saying, but she needs to rest.

- We see Supreet and Gulabo making Ginni ready for her wedding. Ginni feels a little unwell, and Supreet tells her that she can tell if she is not comfortable. Ginni says she is fine, and if Adi has decided that the Wedding is today, then it will be done today. She tells herself that she wont tell about diary to anyone until she remembers properly about it. Gurleen comes there and gifts Ginni a bracelet.

We all know its Wedding and SR on Monday.❤️😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Ek baat samajh ayi agar jhol wali shadi karni hai north indian wedding, marzi vali shadi hui toh apne culture follow karo .

Aisa bhedbhav kyu😈

Because they wanted to hide the Bride's face.😆 They make North Indian Weddings very flexible with all the rituals.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Wishing all my forum members a very happy Diwali

Enjoy with family and friends !!!!

Todays episode :Adi is restless all night. KW again too good in the scene. Ginni Wakes up talking about diary. Darji is guilty again seeing Ginni. Amber again manipulate Darji. Amber ask SamTo leave the city as Adi knows she is behind all this. Ginni gets ready for wedding and Gurleen gifts her bracelet.

Precap : Anand karaj happens and Gitya’s first night. Kahiin ginni ko fir dairy na yaad ajaye smiley36

https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1583621613815463936?s=46&t=CZjcI5F5Ltb3-1e8GF9ryw

Guys, aa jao. We are getting Wedding AND SR.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Double Post 😆

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

For me too it isn't rushed😆

Ginni's hello husband saying it all...she wants to take their relationship to the next level....they hv already accepted e/o as hubby-wifey after the sindoor scenes...SR to banta hai boss🤣🤣

ha yaar we deserve a SR after this track ☺️ and a Gitya SR needs to be HOTTT without any bad camera angle
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

ha yaar we deserve a SR after this track ☺️ and a Gitya SR needs to be HOTTT without any bad camera angle

Let see Jeetu Sir kya kamaal karta hai😎☺️🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Let see Jeetu Sir kya kamaal karta hai😎☺️🤣

did u guys see the pics uploaded by Wahi just now ??? Some Ambar and Wahi scenes are coming up and Ambar and Wahi ka screen pics dekhke laga they were shouting . I mean Ambar to pakka was shouting . And Ginni is in her house it seems for pagphera 😕