Frequent Posters

Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah missed that chup chupke milna

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ek baat samajh ayi agar jhol wali shadi karni hai north indian wedding, marzi vali shadi hui toh apne culture follow karo .

Aisa bhedbhav kyu😈

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Adi himself will stop thinking Ginni is still unwell!

Though in this case I want Ginni to take the initiative! 😅😅

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

Ek baat samajh ayi agar jhol wali shadi karni hai north indian wedding, marzi vali shadi hui toh apne culture follow karo .

Aisa bhedbhav kyu😈

Point to be noted!!!!👍🏼

Adi should have made it clear mein Aditya raj singh Ginni Aditya raj singh se ek baar phir se apni marzi se puri reeti rivaaj kay sath north indian wedding karongaa🤣 pehle mei khush nahi tha magar ab mein bahut khush hoon🤣 but you are right dekho na bhedbhav toh hai😆 Supposed dulhan dayan thi toh jesi tesi north indian wedding ab FL hai toh puri sikh cultural wedding😆

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Wishing all my forum members a very happy Diwali

Enjoy with family and friends !!!!

Todays episode :Adi is restless all night. KW again too good in the scene. Ginni Wakes up talking about diary. Darji is guilty again seeing Ginni. Amber again manipulate Darji. Amber ask SamTo leave the city as Adi knows she is behind all this. Ginni gets ready for wedding and Gurleen gifts her bracelet.

Precap : Anand karaj happens and Gitya’s first night. Kahiin ginni ko fir dairy na yaad ajaye

https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1583621613815463936?s=46&t=CZjcI5F5Ltb3-1e8GF9ryw

Can't wait to watch it after seeing the clips on Twitter

Precap it's fire man🔥🔥🔥

Ziva01 thumbnail

Ufff🥰🥰🥰...it's fire yaar🔥🔥🔥🔥

It reminds me of sindoor scene in hospital where both had silently accepted their hubby-wifey relationship

Ginni's "hello husband" is her consent to take their relationship to the next level☺️☺️...even Adi is amazingly surprise by her acceptance☺️😆...

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Why are they moving at such a fast pace😳shaadi , consummation sab itni jaldi jaldi dikha rhe.....it seems they are trying to wind up the loose ends one by oneits like the channel have given them the deadline😔I needed chup chupke milna ...they rushed all functions as well

Bcoz the real story ll start after their marriage 😆

I don't think it's rushed...both hv already accepted their hubby-wifey relationship since the sindoor scene after gun shot.

Also it's their 2nd marriage with their consentment so delaying SR doesn't make sense...they are never awkward or shy to touch each other, they can joke on any stuffs regarding martial life, and above all Adi has suffered a lot seeing Ginni in pain...so it's obviously they ll take their relationship to the next level.

Regarding the rituals Sikhs are very particular abt them so they try to show a minimum here...Anand Karaj is the most important one so they show it

And regarding SB ...first of all SB wale should keep the followings in their mind😡...it ll be better for themselves 🤬

1. SB isnt a reachable channel

2. It's a paid channel

3. It doesn't hv audience for 7 to 8 pm so they can bring any show with any famous casting audience nahin milegi

It isn't rocket science to understand these aspects...I am foreigner and can understand hw this gatya trp system work then they should understand better

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Bcoz the real story ll start after their marriage 😆

I don't think it's rushed...both hv already accepted their hubby-wifey relationship since the sindoor scene after gun shot.

Also it's their 2nd marriage with their consentment so delaying SR doesn't make sense...they are never awkward or shy to touch each other, they can joke on any stuffs regarding martial life, and above all Adi has suffered a lot seeing Ginni in pain...so it's obviously they ll take their relationship to the next level.

Regarding the rituals Sikhs are very particular abt them so they try to show a minimum here...Anand Karaj is the most important one so they show it

And regarding SB ...first of all SB wale should keep the followings in their mind😡...it ll be better for themselves 🤬

1. SB isnt a reachable channel

2. It's a paid channel

3. It doesn't hv audience for 7 to 8 pm so they can bring any show with any famous casting audience nahin milegi

It isn't rocket science to understand these aspects...I am foreigner and can understand hw this gatya trp system work then they should understand better

makes sense👍🏼❤️
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Wooowww the precap is everything!!! How regal they both are looking, raja rani indeed no doubt, NF's make up is sooooo beautiful , she looks ethereal and totally like a princess and her dress and jewellery too and KW ufff🔥🔥🔥🔥that sword in his hand with that outfit is really giving me royal vibes.

https://twitter.com/tvfanbetter/status/1583623922150363137?s=20&t=zL_MCJavdUNGzqQJwJHdPw

Did someone noticed the flower arrangements??? It's so exquisitely done, giving me celebrity wedding vibes.

But the way he removed her earrings💕💕💕🙈🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and hi wife🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wedding set up is so beautiful 💗 💗 💗

Ginni's hello husband is her consent to take their relationship to the next level...Adi's expressions were saying it all

Ufff the way Adi was removing her earrings 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Wooowww the precap is everything!!! How regal they both are looking, raja rani indeed no doubt, NF's make up is sooooo beautiful , she looks ethereal and totally like a princess and her dress and jewellery too and KW ufff🔥🔥🔥🔥that sword in his hand with that outfit is really giving me royal vibes.

https://twitter.com/tvfanbetter/status/1583623922150363137?s=20&t=zL_MCJavdUNGzqQJwJHdPw

Did someone noticed the flower arrangements??? It's so exquisitely done, giving me celebrity wedding vibes.

But the way he removed her earrings💕💕💕🙈🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and hi wife🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Happy happy Diwali 🪔

Maine to bas precap hi dekha hai … aur wahi dekhti rahungi to keep my mood festive…😆

Hotness of Hi wife and that jhumka removal not going from my mind ☺️

PS .. ab bas Ginni ko beech mein hi Diary na yaad aa jaye 🤣 imagine in between the action packed SR .. Ginni says … Haye rabba .. Adi says .. o yeah Ginni … Ginni says .. nahi nahi Aditya ji .. menu diary ke bare mein sab yaad aa gaya hai .. ab aap hato 🤣

Edited by monsi08 - 2 years ago