Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The chemistry these two share is something else ❤️❤️

And talking about the track Marleen has posted a story on her insta handle . Hospital crap coming up . So i think Darjee ia going to die and Adi is going to square 1 anger mode and being cold to everything and Gitya angst track is gonna start but this time since they are married a lot of anger and passion might be there . But on a a serious note darjee ka role shayad khatam ho raha ab

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

And talking about the track Marleen has posted a story on her insta handle . Hospital crap coming up . So i think Darjee ia going to die and Adi is going to square 1 anger mode and being cold to everything and Gitya angst track is gonna start but this time since they are married a lot of anger and passion might be there . But on a a serious note darjee ka role shayad khatam ho raha ab

I think that media wala scene ke baad his health deteriorated nd he would be admitted and adi might think that ginni is behind media wala kaand.....so i guess daarji aaye hi the jaane ke liye

I know drama is imp. But why can't ITV ever show a simple yet deep logical seperation

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I think that media wala scene ke baad his health deteriorated nd he would be admitted and adi might think that ginni is behind media wala kaand.....so i guess daarji aaye hi the jaane ke liye

I know drama is imp. But why can't ITV ever show a simple yet deep logical seperation

seriously .. the track is damn depressing . And now with Adi’s anger he will do anything to hurt Ginni . I am in fir the angst but not before Ginni realises her slap mistake
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold I remember when I watched Qubool hai I hated the ML when he slapped the FL for no reason or the said misunderstanding.

Here I don’t think Adi will feel bad because he kind of feels guilty for what his family has done to Ginni. He doesn’t even like his family that much so, if anything he will try to mend things will Ginni. But I really do hope Ginni repents for how she is treating him.

Behen tell me abt this the amount of times in ITV MLs hv slapped and humiliated FLs but never a proper forgiving scenes hv been given

Here i want Ginni at least regret her act and be on a guilty trip...if they ll show that it ll be ok for me...main manage kar lungi🤧😅

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I can't.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last nite i was watching the epi and that Sailaja 🤬😡...i so wanted to enter the screen and slapped her hard bcoz she really deserves it kameeni 🤬😡

Ziva01 thumbnail

Le guys can you guys imagine one thing . I tweeted about Ginni’s violent streak and she needing a counselling . One fan tweets me back that i am spreading negativity since many days against Ginni and trying to break the fandom . 🤣🤣

Dafuq kidhar ke nibba niibi hai ye

Ohh Sreeja that's very bad ...u r trying to break the fandom😲 🤣....mehr karo in bachchon par 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I know I am not gonna watch CM until all the crap is over and GiTya will reunite and again live happily ever after but this is gonna live rent free in my mind:

🔥🔥🔥🔥💕💕💕💕💕💕

Their chemistry is out of this world!!!!

https://twitter.com/_bhatakti_aatma/status/1584378269239214080?s=20&t=eaGYqVFxqCpbgWaWruQPzw

So true their chemistry is on another level🔥🔥🔥🔥...as it's said chemistry just happen u can't make it

For some actors they hv to work hard to make it happen but for GiTya it's like sugar dissolving in water❤❤❤❤

I ll not watch too dear😔 ...tday ll be the last epi i ll watch 💔...i ll wait until GiTya ll be back together.

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Ohh Sreeja that's very bad ...u r trying to break the fandom😲 🤣....mehr karo in bachchon par 🤣

Ha ji I have the power to break one whole fandom . 😎😎🤣🤣 Ye bache thode saal baad yahi tweet dekhke omg karenge . 😆 Btw dis u guys see . Niyati has again reposted one insta post jurtifying the thapad . Bwahahahaha 🤣
Ziva01 thumbnail

Guess Daarji health ll deteriorate after the media fiasco....u think they ll kill him like that😳 ....Puneet Sir is a great actor....they ll let him go like that

If he dies then as u said Adi ll be back to his volcanic nature....may be Ginni ll try to set thgs ryt but she ll hv to face Adi's wrath...it ll be a nice track with angst and passion

Ziva01 thumbnail

Ha ji I have the power to break one whole fandom . 😎😎🤣🤣 Ye bache thode saal baad yahi tweet dekhke omg karenge . 😆 Btw dis u guys see . Niyati has again reposted one insta post jurtifying the thapad . Bwahahahaha 🤣

No i hvn't yet

They should better leave that bcoz it can't be justified...y making it more dufficult for everyone😳....hogaya na let it be🤷‍♀️...try to cheer the FD with meaningful scenes ahead instead...it isn't rocket science