Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well am curious to know hw they clear all these raitha...i ll erase it from my mind ...CM is the only show am currently...my mom watches almost all sitara shows n daily complains hw toxic they are...not taking part but CM is much better...so i ll adjust here.

I hv watched show where FL is being slapped and humiliated in public by ML n FL just forgive him on one sorry🤢 ...here am eager to know hw Adi ll forgive her or Adi ll even feel bad for that slap...he loves her too much unconditionally so i ll not be surprised if he is ok with the slap😳

@bold I remember when I watched Qubool hai I hated the ML when he slapped the FL for no reason or the said misunderstanding.

Here I don’t think Adi will feel bad because he kind of feels guilty for what his family has done to Ginni. He doesn’t even like his family that much so, if anything he will try to mend things will Ginni. But I really do hope Ginni repents for how she is treating him.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thappad shown in the precap

Ginni i hate you I seriously do .

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

XCUSE ME?!

I just saw the precap after days and BAM Imma shook.

Kar kya rahe hain ye???

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Sailaja u ll rot in hell 🤬

Tumhe paani bhi naseeb nahi hogi kameeni🤬 😡

I can't.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

XCUSE ME?!

I just saw the precap after days and BAM Imma shook.

Kar kya rahe hain ye???

Kabadaaa🤪🤪🤪

I am not going to watch....not watching already.

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I haven't watched yesterday's episode and not feeling like watching today's episode either. Can't handle the negativity🥺. I will come back after things settle a bit and Ginni sees some sense.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Le guys can you guys imagine one thing . I tweeted about Ginni’s violent streak and she needing a counselling . One fan tweets me back that i am spreading negativity since many days against Ginni and trying to break the fandom . 🤣🤣

Dafuq kidhar ke nibba niibi hai ye

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Le guys can you guys imagine one thing . I tweeted about Ginni’s violent streak and she needing a counselling . One fan tweets me back that i am spreading negativity since many days against Ginni and trying to break the fandom . 🤣🤣

Dafuq kidhar ke nibba niibi hai ye

Haan aap nay fandom ko chakna choor kar diya hai isski saza aapko milegi...barobar milegi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Haan aap nay fandom ko chakna choor kar diya hai isski saza aapko milegi...barobar milegi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

arre chote bache aa jaate hai ladai karne 🤣 i was criticising the act of ginni the character wo fan to bhavnaao me beh gai ki maine negativity phelaya 😆😆
PerfectStart thumbnail

I know I am not gonna watch CM until all the crap is over and GiTya will reunite and again live happily ever after but this is gonna live rent free in my mind:

🔥🔥🔥🔥💕💕💕💕💕💕

Their chemistry is out of this world!!!!

https://twitter.com/_bhatakti_aatma/status/1584378269239214080?s=20&t=eaGYqVFxqCpbgWaWruQPzw