Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

We are not getting third angle for Adi. Simply because that will ruin Adi's character. He has promised till the end he will Ginni's only.

I mean gal interested in Adi....Ginni becoming aag babula🤣

Bold plzzz someone get this into that junglee billi mind🙏🙄😅

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

During GiTya first wedding Taiji slapped Ginni as per bts but after tremendous tweets makers did edit it on screen...let hope they ll do so for this one too🙄🙏

No, it was not edited. It was shown. And then Chimmi slapped her few more times.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Don't think she is justifying the slap. That tweet had nothing related to slap. It was that people were quick to forgive Adi and this Ginni's first real mistake.

I read the same ..she was justifying her screaming n shouting

Btw Devashree can we hv a CC for CM plzzz🙏...Next week we ll badly need it to keep forum busy...else it ll be a dead forum 😔

Ziva01 thumbnail

No, it was not edited. It was shown. And then Chimmi slapped her few more times.

Oh it was there during the wedding...didn't Daarji stopped her 🤔...i didn't watch those epis...i hd guests at my place😆

devashree_h thumbnail

I read the same ..she was justifying her screaming n shouting

Btw Devashree can we hv a CC for CM plzzz🙏...Next week we ll badly need it to keep forum busy...else it ll be a dead forum 😔

Yes, please make it.

devashree_h thumbnail

Well am curious to know hw they clear all these raitha...i ll erase it from my mind ...CM is the only show am currently...my mom watches almost all sitara shows n daily complains hw toxic they are...not taking part but CM is much better...so i ll adjust here.

I hv watched show where FL is being slapped and humiliated in public by ML n FL just forgive him on one sorry🤢 ...here am eager to know hw Adi ll forgive her or Adi ll even feel bad for that slap...he loves her too much unconditionally so i ll not be surprised if he is ok with the slap😳

He is definitely going to forget that slap because he loves her too much. But yes, just like Adi, Ginni will have her redemption arc.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry guys for not making posts...

I lost my Bade Papa (Tayaji) on the day of DhanTeras

I will be back in the forum after I'm back from Haridwar...

His death was unbelievable for me, cause he was fit and fine during the last 15 minutes of his life. He slept and he passed away.

I am slowly and gradually restoring myself from the grief of his death and after his Asthi Visarjan in Haridwar we will be relieved in true sense.

Take care all

Kosha

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Sorry guys for not making posts...

I lost my Bade Papa (Tayaji) on the day of DhanTeras

I will be back in the forum after I'm back from Haridwar...

His death was unbelievable for me, cause he was fit and fine during the last 15 minutes of his life. He slept and he passed away.

I am slowly and gradually restoring myself from the grief of his death and after his Asthi Visarjan in Haridwar we will be relieved in true sense.

Take care all

Kosha

My sincere sympathy to u n ur family dear...may god give strenght to go through this hard phase and cope with ur loss....may his soul RIP Om Shanti🙏

Tc dear stay blessed😇

Ziva01 thumbnail

He is definitely going to forget that slap because he loves her too much. But yes, just like Adi, Ginni will have her redemption arc.

Hv u ever seen a redemption track for FL on ITV Devashree ❓🤔 i can't remember ...

So moi wondering if Ginni ll hv one🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail

But which should i ask permission ???

Who are CM Mods???