Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: monsi08

But didn’t she say just yesterday to Adi tujhme rab dikhta hai type of line … and diary ke chakkar mein usko shaitan maan legi i can’t watch.. Maine to aaj ka episode hi nahi dekha .. my small heart can’t handle separation and MUs … yahan pe chupchap update padh loongi … will watch when everything becomes fine all over again 😭

Like Scam track, I will continue watching and posting here. You can read my updates.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

There is nothing left for Adi to be broken . He is already totally broken . The only thing he has to hold on to is Ginni and if she also leaves him he will drown himself . I seriously cant understand how can she easily leave him and I wont believe that she felt for the trap set by Taiji . Ginni never fell for Ambar’s trap , Taiji is too much for her . And Ginni has been shoen been very well aware of Taiji’s antics . I still believe Adi will move in with Ginni and they will be together at the dhaba

I think the only determination he will have is to have Ginni back in his life and right the wrongs done by his family.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg🤣

https://twitter.com/Kuchbhi_twee2/status/1585619370134622208?s=20&t=huXuN2R5g8RFot1WWfEjAg

Jokes apart I can't forgive Ginni for slapping Adi...no matter how much she will beg, no matter what she will do to deserve him for me she will ever remain undeserving. The slap cannot be forgotten.

Dayan kay sath violence hua toh uska badla Adi se nikalaa🤔😡

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Like Scam track, I will continue watching and posting here. You can read my updates.😆

So sweet of u Devashree 🤗

U hv stomach for these kind of track... i dont yaar😔...can't tolerate excessive drama🤢

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg🤣

https://twitter.com/Kuchbhi_twee2/status/1585619370134622208?s=20&t=huXuN2R5g8RFot1WWfEjAg

Jokes apart I can't forgive Ginni for slapping Adi...no matter how much she will beg, no matter what she will do to deserve him for me she will ever remain undeserving. The slap cannot be forgotten.

Well am curious to know hw they clear all these raitha...i ll erase it from my mind ...CM is the only show am currently...my mom watches almost all sitara shows n daily complains hw toxic they are...not taking part but CM is much better...so i ll adjust here.

I hv watched show where FL is being slapped and humiliated in public by ML n FL just forgive him on one sorry🤢 ...here am eager to know hw Adi ll forgive her or Adi ll even feel bad for that slap...he loves her too much unconditionally so i ll not be surprised if he is ok with the slap😳

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg🤣

same here . The slap can never be justified whatever she does . I feel so terrible ghinking about Adi . What wrong dis d he even do ? He is the one on the loosing end and like buy 1 get 1 free got a thapad also muft ka ??
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the tag dear ❤

But i dont hv the courage to see the seg...saw promo kafi tha💔

Hope makers ll listen and edit the slap

Already we r bearing Ginni outburst 🤢...now slapping Adi is too much🤢🤢

Am wondering hw she ll face Adi when she ll know Adi never wanted to hide the truth to her and its Taiji trap...she ll repent or get away so easily

I don’t have a heart to watch the upcoming episodes💔💔just like I skip post swap marriage episodes.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I really hope at least she ll hv a guilt track ...being FL doesn’t she can be forgiven for everythg

She should at least know Adi never wanted to hide the truth

Yaar i hate 3rd angle track but it ll nice if a new gal can be introduced for Adi thus it ll make her realise his worth

We are not getting third angle for Adi. Simply because that will ruin Adi's character. He has promised till the end he will Ginni's only.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

leave everything … did you see Niyati’s insta story ? She has reposted someone’s story juatifying Ginni’s slap 😆 matlab the slap is actually happening . And Akshu i think it was your post which was reposted by her if I am not wrong ?? 😆

Don't think she is justifying the slap. That tweet had nothing related to slap. It was that people were quick to forgive Adi and this Ginni's first real mistake.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Thanks dear 🤗

As I read Ginni slapped Adi .. I mean How and why 😡

I can never watch this .. she has always treated Adi secondary in her life .. it was so damn clear during her wedding …

Poor Adi .. my heart goes out for him 😭

I hope slapping is a dream or something .. if not .. Ginni loses respect 👎🏼