Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Forum itna thanda kyu pdh gya i thought ab tk toh page 40+ tk aa chuke hote episode me kisiko mza nhi aa rha kya?😒😳

As from trow it ll be more dead😔...guess many stop watching

I didn't see tday epi...don't feel like watching it😔

Ziva01 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Bhawana50514046/status/1585658003247681536?s=20&t=HJwoU6j3RYyYca4I8C8Pkg

Credit uploader 🙏 🙏

Ppl who watched PH previous show ll understand this dukh😭

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Adi is a gentleman he ll not raise his hand ..Ginni junglee billi hai 😆 that's she is so aggressive

bechara Adi .. now thinking about it adi ki harr jagah se pachka ho gaya 🤣 ek taraf darji ka sach saamne aaya . Doosra side se he disnt fall for Ambar ka manipulation followed by Darji’s manipulation . Sab kuch ho gaya and he tells darji that they will try to make all things right aur last me uaiko thapad padta hai jisne kuch kiya hi nahi 🤣🤣🤣 ginni ko diary se shaadi kara do . Yahi acha hai uske liye aur adi ke liye bhi 😆
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

https://twitter.com/Bhawana50514046/status/1585658003247681536?s=20&t=HJwoU6j3RYyYca4I8C8Pkg

Credit uploader 🙏 🙏

Ppl who watched PH previous show ll understand this dukh😭

the leads of this PH are obsessed with something or the other.....i have followed two shows wherein first the lead was obsessed with her brother nd vice versa nd second where the lead was obsessed with his mom
Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah my friend also stopped watching since they are getting separated

devashree_h thumbnail

Adi stops Daarji and says wrongs could be righted. Adi tells them that a relationship instead of love, should have trust. Daarji declares Adi is truly GKT's son.

He asks Ambar for diary. Ambar gives him the burnt diary. Adi said that first commit crime and then try to hide them, Ambar has become typical criminal.😆 Ambar tells him that burnt diary will burn his relationship with Ginni too.

Adi and Ambar come to know that Daarji is not well.

Shailaja hears this and says that for her benefit, Adi and Ginni will have to separate.

Doctor informs family that Daarji had mild heart attack. Shailaja steals the diary from table. Family decides to bring Ginni back from Grewal house. Shailaja hides the diary in Adi's cupboard.

Family comes to Grewal house and sit for lunch. Adi barely eats anything. Gulabo tells him that now he is support of Grewal family. Khushwant would have been happy to have Adi as damad. Adi feels guilty.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

bechara Adi .. now thinking about it adi ki harr jagah se pachka ho gaya 🤣 ek taraf darji ka sach saamne aaya . Doosra side se he disnt fall for Ambar ka manipulation followed by Darji’s manipulation . Sab kuch ho gaya and he tells darji that they will try to make all things right aur last me uaiko thapad padta hai jisne kuch kiya hi nahi 🤣🤣🤣 ginni ko diary se shaadi kara do . Yahi acha hai uske liye aur adi ke liye bhi 😆

Haan yaar that's y it's hurting more 😭...if Adi would hv been selfish for a second...not telling the truth to Ginni in fear if losing her...then we would hv said Adi is wrong..Ginni act is more or less justified...but yahan bechare ko without fault thappad laga 💔

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Adi stops Daarji and says wrongs could be righted. Adi tells them that a relationship instead of love, should have trust. Daarji declares Adi is truly GKT's son.

He asks Ambar for diary. Ambar gives him the burnt diary. Adi said that first commit crime and then try to hide them, Ambar has become typical criminal.😆 Ambar tells him that burnt diary will burn his relationship with Ginni too.

Adi and Ambar come to know that Daarji is not well.

Shailaja hears this and says that for her benefit, Adi and Ginni will have to separate.

Doctor informs family that Daarji had mild heart attack. Shailaja steals the diary from table. Family decides to bring Ginni back from Grewal house. Shailaja hides the diary in Adi's cupboard.

Family comes to Grewal house and sit for lunch. Adi barely eats anything. Gulabo tells him that now he is support of Grewal family. Khushwant would have been happy to have Adi as damad. Adi feels guilty.

Thks Devashree i ll watch it tonite i hope so🤔

Despite all his effort to bring the truth infront of Ginni bechara Adi pass gaya aur thapad bhi laga😭

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

the leads of this PH are obsessed with something or the other.....i have followed two shows wherein first the lead was obsessed with her brother nd vice versa nd second where the lead was obsessed with his mom

I watched only IMMJ2...Ragini jaap goodness 😵😭...now diary🤬😡🤢...i dunno want to see any diary in life like seriously😡

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshu-gitya

Yeah my friend also stopped watching since they are getting separated

I ll check update on Twitter 🤔..i ll resume when thgs ll be back on track