Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Ginni has always been portrayed as an extreme character...her ideologies are so extreme 🤢🤢🤢

She needs mend her herself and ways of seeing the larger pic.

Taiji ll party obvious as she so wanted to get ride of her🤢

Let see if Ginni be able to run the dhaba only with the burned diary...the diary ll not solve all her probs for sure...her real struggle journey ll start now...let see hw she ll manage everthg alone ....finance kahan se aaye???

And most important support kaun karega????

If she thinks alone she manage everythg then she is day dreaming

itv shows me FL’s are bhagwaans and they can do anything from getting in finance to building up everything alone . Sirf ML ko help chahiye hota hai 🤣
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

she is the FL . She will get away with it easily the same way she got away with the Sam kaand . Adi loves her way too much to not forgive her . Infact that lady will never apologise in the first place i am pretty sure they will make Adi say sorry for no reason .

I really hope at least she ll hv a guilt track ...being FL doesn’t she can be forgiven for everythg

She should at least know Adi never wanted to hide the truth

Yaar i hate 3rd angle track but it ll nice if a new gal can be introduced for Adi thus it ll make her realise his worth

Ziva01 thumbnail

itv shows me FL’s are bhagwaans and they can do anything from getting in finance to building up everything alone . Sirf ML ko help chahiye hota hai 🤣

Yeh toh hadd hain 🤢🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

I really hope at least she ll hv a guilt track ...being FL doesn’t she can be forgiven for everythg

She should at least know Adi never wanted to hide the truth

Yaar i hate 3rd angle track but it ll nice if a new gal can be introduced for Adi thus it ll make her realise his worth

she at-least should know that Adi was never at fault and he had planned to tell her the truth . But the point is who is gonna do the honours . Ghar me poore mand budhi log pade hai . Gurleen is one hope but i really doubt if makers will give her this much of a screenspace . I guess there will be no realisation for her and the anger track will start and the current situation be forgotten with time . (If the show survives till then )
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Yeh toh hadd hain 🤢🤣

Frankly i aleays used to feel CM disnt take the normal itv route but the makers have started the same ghisa pitta track .
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

"ginni tumhare bina mera aur hai kaun" I am still here guys😭💔

I totally agree that ginni is attached to her dhabba,papaji and that manhoos diary but still it doesn't give her an right to slap adi😡

And her repentance will be done in 5 mins....one small teardrop and adi will forgive her i am so sure he loves her wayyy too much, unconditionally 🥺

I just can't see that guy like that😵

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

"ginni tumhare bina mera aur hai kaun" I am still here guys😭💔

I totally agree that ginni is attached to her dhabba,papaji and that manhoos diary but still it doesn't give her an right to slap adi😡

And her repentance will be done in 5 mins....one small teardrop and adi will forgive her i am so sure he loves her wayyy too much, unconditionally 🥺

I just can't see that guy like that😵

Ginni hasnt fallen for Adi the way he has fallen for her and I dont like seeing this . She judged him so damn quickly
Ziva01 thumbnail

she at-least should know that Adi was never at fault and he had planned to tell her the truth . But the point is who is gonna do the honours . Ghar me poore mand budhi log pade hai . Gurleen is one hope but i really doubt if makers will give her this much of a screenspace . I guess there will be no realisation for her and the anger track will start and the current situation be forgotten with time . (If the show survives till then )

Exactly my pov she should know Adi isn't at fault at all...makers should enlight on that no matter wht

I hv hope in Supreet...she ll do somthg i guess🤔...and Marleen vidéo is there too na ...recording Daarji gun scene...may be Gurleen n Armaan ll do somthg too🤞🤞🤞

I really don't think hw they ll bring all this mess on track....mujhe to chakkar aa rahe hein Image

Ziva01 thumbnail

Frankly i aleays used to feel CM disnt take the normal itv route but the makers have started the same ghisa pitta track .

Same here😔

Btw in the up coming weeks this forum ll be dead i doubt ppl ll watch this tortue track😵🤢

But we need to keep forum active else ranking ll go down...lagta hai we should hv a CC at least it ll keep forum busy 🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Exactly my pov she should know Adi isn't at fault at all...makers should enlight on that no matter wht

I hv hope in Supreet...she ll do somthg i guess🤔...and Marleen vidéo is there too na ...recording Daarji gun scene...may be Gurleen n Armaan ll do somthg too🤞🤞🤞

I really don't think hw they ll bring all this mess on track....mujhe to chakkar aa rahe hein Image

ek to poira shaadi aur SR ko bhi diary sirji ne dominate kar liya🤣 chodne ka naam hi nahi leta ye manhoos diary aur upar se Adi got the thapad muft pe 🥺 uske baad bhi bechara chup chap khada raha waha . Mai hoti to waapas do laga deti 😆🤣 Armaan se yaad aaya did u guys see Marleen’s real life ka recent vlog ? She says Armaan jald hi hunare ghar ka kuch banne waala hai but kya nahi bolenge ab 😆 probably he will get married to gurleen . Arre supreet se dont expect anything . Darpok ambar aur adi ek baar chila de wahi chup ho jaegi . I dont know if Ginni will realise she shouldn’t have blamed Adi coz he was standing against his family for her and she blamed him only this girl doesnt value Adi that is for sure .
Edited by sreeja_rox - 2 years ago