Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Uffff Adi mereyaa😥😥💔💔 he's getting tortured by all the Singh family since childhood and if this was not enough Ginni too will misunderstand him and it will tear him apart, I think this track is going to last long with new characters coming as KW hinted and please no third angle, there was a time that I wanted it, but seeing Adi's situation it will be painful to watch if there will be a new man in Ginni's life, anyway I don't suppose I am going to watch it, bahut torture ho rha hai Adi he doesn't deserve it, he was never loved by his father, GK died too because of his father and Daarji has betrayed his trust and now the love of his life will also gonna be snatched from him.

Bahutt bakwaas chal rha hai...I miss their tu tu mein mein over cooking and their lovely dovey romance.....💕💕💕💕💕 diary diary diary.....dimagh kaa dahi😕😔😳

yep I predicted this that no matter what happens Adi will be on the losing end and will be hurt even more. Based on Ginni’s character she will definitely misunderstand and leave Adi/Singh house. She is really invested in the dairy and her family. I have also stopped watching the drama from this week. Probably will start when they think about consummating 😂

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

yep I predicted this that no matter what happens Adi will be on the losing end and will be hurt even more. Based on Ginni’s character she will definitely misunderstand and leave Adi/Singh house. She is really invested in the dairy and her family. I have also stopped watching the drama from this week. Probably will start when they think about consummating 😂

Chimmi is behind it, she was shown smiling from the window when ginni broke down when she found the diary in the cupboard.

In bold:

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I feel even i need to stop watching now . This lady Ginni is a violent creature . She never even loved Adi now I feel . Leaving the house was justified but what did even Adi do to deserve that slap from Ginni 🤪 behen pehle tu khud ko thappad maar . Blinded over by a diary that she cant think straight . But sabse important thing if u guys havent noticed . Taiji ne wo kar dikhaaya jo Ambar aur Sam se kabhi na ho paaya 🤣🤣
Edited by sreeja_rox - 2 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

After the makers were bashed when they went physical with Sam , i felt they would atop it nut NO . They went a notch higher and made her go physical with Adi

I want this lady to suffer and realise her mistake of what she did with Adi .

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I feel even i need to stop watching now . This lady Ginni is a violent creature . She never even loved Adi now I feel . Leaving the house was justified but what dis even Adi do to deaerve that slap from Ginni 🤪 behen pehle tu khud ko thappad maar . Blinded over by a diary that she cant think straight . But sabsr important thing if u guys havent noticed . Taiji ne wo kar dikhaaya jo Ambar aur Sam se kabhi na ho paaya 🤣🤣

😳true

And everything falls on Adi🤔🤔

Jitna Adi torture hua iss serial mei apni hi family kay hathon ITV kay serial ki koi bahu bhi nahi hui apni saas aur bhaabi ya chachiyun kay hathon🤢🤢

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

😳true

And everything falls on Adi🤔🤔

Jitna Adi torture hua iss serial mei apni hi family kay hathon ITV kay serial ki koi bahu bhi nahi hui apni saas aur bhaabi ya chachiyun kay hathon🤢🤢

I seear .. saare saas bahu serials me bahu sab torture hote hai yaha to hunara hero torture pe torture sehta hai 🤣 pehle apni family ke hatho phir competition me phir Sam ne and last but not the least apni biei se bhi abhi . Koi nayi ladki laao yaar Adi kr liye . Ginni is too much of herself and she cannot love back Adi .
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks for the tag dear ❤

But i dont hv the courage to see the seg...saw promo kafi tha💔

Hope makers ll listen and edit the slap

Already we r bearing Ginni outburst 🤢...now slapping Adi is too much🤢🤢

Am wondering hw she ll face Adi when she ll know Adi never wanted to hide the truth to her and its Taiji trap...she ll repent or get away so easily

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I feel even i need to stop watching now . This lady Ginni is a violent creature . She never even loved Adi now I feel . Leaving the house was justified but what did even Adi do to deserve that slap from Ginni 🤪 behen pehle tu khud ko thappad maar . Blinded over by a diary that she cant think straight . But sabse important thing if u guys havent noticed . Taiji ne wo kar dikhaaya jo Ambar aur Sam se kabhi na ho paaya 🤣🤣

Ginni has always been portrayed as an extreme character...her ideologies are so extreme 🤢🤢🤢

She needs mend her herself and ways of seeing the larger pic.

Taiji ll party obvious as she so wanted to get ride of her🤢

Let see if Ginni be able to run the dhaba only with the burned diary...the diary ll not solve all her probs for sure...her real struggle journey ll start now...let see hw she ll manage everthg alone ....finance kahan se aaye???

And most important support kaun karega????

If she thinks alone she manage everythg then she is day dreaming

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the tag dear ❤

But i dont hv the courage to see the seg...saw promo kafi tha💔

Hope makers ll listen and edit the slap

Already we r bearing Ginni outburst 🤢...now slapping Adi is too much🤢🤢

Am wondering hw she ll face Adi when she ll kniw never wanted to hude the truth to her and its Taiji trap...she ll repent or get away so easily

she is the FL . She will get away with it easily the same way she got away with the Sam kaand . Adi loves her way too much to not forgive her . Infact that lady will never apologise in the first place i am pretty sure they will make Adi say sorry for no reason .