Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Wooowww the precap is everything!!! How regal they both are looking, raja rani indeed no doubt, NF's make up is sooooo beautiful , she looks ethereal and totally like a princess and her dress and jewellery too and KW ufff🔥🔥🔥🔥that sword in his hand with that outfit is really giving me royal vibes.

https://twitter.com/tvfanbetter/status/1583623922150363137?s=20&t=zL_MCJavdUNGzqQJwJHdPw

Did someone noticed the flower arrangements??? It's so exquisitely done, giving me celebrity wedding vibes.

But the way he removed her earrings💕💕💕🙈🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and hi wife🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

@bold - I KNOW!!! I am all ready to blush next week! 🙈🙈☺️☺️ I know KW will kill the suhaag raat sceneS! LOL

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wishing all my forum members a very happy Diwali

Enjoy with family and friends !!!!

Todays episode :Adi is restless all night. KW again too good in the scene. Ginni Wakes up talking about diary. Darji is guilty again seeing Ginni. Amber again manipulate Darji. Amber ask SamTo leave the city as Adi knows she is behind all this. Ginni gets ready for wedding and Gurleen gifts her bracelet.

Precap : Anand karaj happens and Gitya’s first night. Kahiin ginni ko fir dairy na yaad ajaye smiley36

https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1583621613815463936?s=46&t=CZjcI5F5Ltb3-1e8GF9ryw

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I'm gonna live here till monday ☺️🤪❤️

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Why are they moving at such a fast pace😳shaadi , consummation sab itni jaldi jaldi dikha rhe.....it seems they are trying to wind up the loose ends one by oneits like the channel have given them the deadline😔I needed chup chupke milna ...they rushed all functions as well

Jo mil raha hai usi mei khush raho😆🤔 Diary mereya mei humein yeh bhi dekhnay ko mil rha hai badi baat hai😆

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do people think the consummation is rushed? The wedding was rushed I agree but consummation? No! They both are in love and married for the second time why would they wait? 😂😂

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: FariaJuthi

Why do people think the consummation is rushed? The wedding was rushed I agree but consummation? No! They both are in love and married for the second time why would they wait? 😂😂

No it's not, it's going to be perfect but yeah this is the shortest remarriage track ever, no no chup chup kay milna happened, all thanks to Dayan and no thanks to her also because of her Adi had to rushed forward the wedding😆

I totally agree why would they wait, they confessed, they proposed, they got married and now it's their time to do their things so yeah why not, that's not rushed but perfectly done, let's hope that Ginni doesn't think of burning diary and dhaba when Adi is about to start the procedure🤣

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Guys the precap is ☺️

I dont think its rushed . They are married for 2nd time so obvious hai hona hai . Kyu wait karna isme .. i am all ready for the SR

The channel definitely might have given a warning to CM coz of which all seems to be in rush . But i am so glad that the makers are trying to not keep any loose ends .

Talking about the SR looking at the precap looks like its gonna be slow hot one ☺️ Adi removing her earings and the next scene both the earrings r down and even her necklace . Precap me nahi dikhaya but epi will give us an intimate SR for sure ☺️

Ma kasam SR ke beech Ginni ko diary yaad aa gayi to sarr phod dena hai maine🤣

Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Guys the precap is ☺️

I dont think its rushed . They are married for 2nd time so obvious hai hona hai . Kyu wait karna isme .. i am all ready for the SR

The channel definitely might have given a warning to CM coz of which all seems to be in rush . But i am so glad that the makers are trying to not keep any loose ends .

Talking about the SR looking at the precap looks like its gonna be slow hot one ☺️ Adi removing her earings and the next scene both the earrings r down and even her necklace . Precap me nahi dikhaya but epi will give us an intimate SR for sure ☺️

Ma kasam SR ke beech Ginni ko diary yaad aa gayi to sarr phod dena hai maine🤣

🤣diary,creepy Singh's kis kisko sambhalega adiginni for once please concentrate on your hot husband.... pleeejjjj☺️kya khushwant uncle kya manhoos diary chor ke gye ho
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes . Kushwant uncle ko kya hi bole . Photo me bethe bethe hi Adi ke life me kabab ki haddi bante rehte ho . Ab SR me bhi uncleji aise karenge tab to Adi ka ho chuka . Bechara kitna control kare ab 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Danteras to everyone 🤗🤗

Woke up to so much tags i was like kuch zaroor interesting hoga😆...goodness precap😲🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kahan hum soch rahe the ki abhi shaadi ki shoot nahin hui 🤔...aur team ne toh SR ka shoot bhi kar liya😲🤣🤣

Jokes apart but precap🥰😍🔥🔥🔥🔥

I ll reply to all of guys later on...am going out now.

Tc stay blessed Rab Rakha 😇🤗💞

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago