Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Uffff Adi mereyaa๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” he's getting tortured by all the Singh family since childhood and if this was not enough Ginni too will misunderstand him and it will tear him apart, I think this track is going to last long with new characters coming as KW hinted and please no third angle, there was a time that I wanted it, but seeing Adi's situation it will be painful to watch if there will be a new man in Ginni's life, anyway I don't suppose I am going to watch it, bahut torture ho rha hai Adi he doesn't deserve it, he was never loved by his father, GK died too because of his father and Daarji has betrayed his trust and now the love of his life will also gonna be snatched from him.

Bahutt bakwaas chal rha hai...I miss their tu tu mein mein over cooking and their lovely dovey romance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• diary diary diary.....dimagh kaa dahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Uffff Adi mereyaa๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” he's getting tortured by all the Singh family since childhood and if this was not enough Ginni too will misunderstand him and it will tear him apart, I think this track is going to last long with new characters coming as KW hinted and please no third angle, there was a time that I wanted it, but seeing Adi's situation it will be painful to watch if there will be a new man in Ginni's life, anyway I don't suppose I am going to watch it, bahut torture ho rha hai Adi he doesn't deserve it, he was never loved by his father, GK died too because of his father and Daarji has betrayed his trust and now the love of his life will also gonna be snatched from him.

Bahutt bakwaas chal rha hai...I miss their tu tu mein mein over cooking and their lovely dovey romance.....๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• diary diary diary.....dimagh kaa dahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ณ

I still am not getting how ginni will MU adi ....I mean just because she found diary in his cupboard doesn't mean she will go all out nd misunderstand him,if so then it will be a very phuski reason.....yes she is very fierce when it comes to diary,dhabba,family nd all but she is also a rational thinker the least she could do is have conversation with Adi like they have always done.....it will be very out of character if she just flips nd leaves adi for this reason.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Am I the only one who thinks that there wont be any separation track other than few episodes ? I still feel that when Ginniโ€™s anger reduces she will think rationally and realise that Adi indeed had tried to tell her the truth . And I still feel Adi will leave Singh mansion and build the dhaba along with her .

Just coz she found the diary in Adiโ€™s cupboard , she cant leave Adi just like that .

Well i also think separation track doesn't fit here as i said in my previous post Ginni is the only one who understand Adi inside out so hw can she just MU him like that ....once her anger eased out she should gather herself and think in a wiser direction....she just can't move out if Adi's life like that

But if they ll bring separation track then they should a guilt track for Ginni...how in her anger she MU her man n she didn't even give him a chance to explain ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well i also think separation track doesn't fit here as i said in my previous post Ginni is the only one who understand Adi inside out so hw can she just MU him like that ....once her anger eased out she should gather herself and think in a wiser direction....she just can't move out if Adi's life like that

But if they ll bring separation track then they should a guilt track for Ginni...how in her anger she MU her man n she didn't even give him a chance to explain ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

But didnโ€™t she say just yesterday to Adi tujhme rab dikhta hai type of line โ€ฆ and diary ke chakkar mein usko shaitan maan legi i canโ€™t watch.. Maine to aaj ka episode hi nahi dekha .. my small heart canโ€™t handle separation and MUs โ€ฆ yahan pe chupchap update padh loongi โ€ฆ will watch when everything becomes fine all over again ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

There is nothing left for Adi to be broken . He is already totally broken . The only thing he has to hold on to is Ginni and if she also leaves him he will drown himself . I seriously cant understand how can she easily leave him and I wont believe that she felt for the trap set by Taiji . Ginni never fell for Ambarโ€™s trap , Taiji is too much for her . And Ginni has been shoen been very well aware of Taijiโ€™s antics . I still believe Adi will move in with Ginni and they will be together at the dhaba
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

But didnโ€™t she say just yesterday to Adi tujhme rab dikhta hai type of line โ€ฆ and diary ke chakkar mein usko shaitan maan legi i canโ€™t watch.. Maine to aaj ka episode hi nahi dekha .. my small heart canโ€™t handle separation and MUs โ€ฆ yahan pe chupchap update padh loongi โ€ฆ will watch when everything becomes fine all over again ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yup it's exactly like 1 wrong doing takes over million of meaningful and beautiful crafts done....and it's absolutely wrong...one can't judge someone just on a MU

This separation track isn't making sense at all๐Ÿ˜”...makers are just thrusting it down our throats๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคข...like kuch bhi๐Ÿคข

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Ginni has been shown giving her first priority to diary but she knows very well that Adi only has her in her life and he loves her a lot . In the beginning she wont be able to think straight and blast off at Adi but with some brains put into her she should realise Adi was never at fault in the first place . Poor guy doesn't deserve all this . He has been suffering a lot with no love since childhood . He cant be deprived of Ginni too . Will be too much for his poor heart to handle .
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ginni has been shown giving her first priority to diary but she knows very well that Adi only has her in her life and he loves her a lot . In the beginning she wont be able to think straight and blast off at Adi but with some brains put into her she should realise Adi was never at fault in the first place . Poor guy doesn't deserve all this . He has been suffering a lot with no love since childhood . He cant be deprived of Ginni too . Will be too much for his poor heart to handle .

These elders of Singh family are such pathetic people yaar .. torturing poor Adi emotionally since childhood .. what a scarred life he has .. and if Ginni also leaves him .. I canโ€™t even imagine what would happen to him ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ziva01 thumbnail

Upcoming episodes ll be very hard to watch๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...i ll take a breakโ˜น...i watch tv for entertainment not torture although drama is important...i can't take nonsense stuffs๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

I ll see u guys when thgs ll be back on track๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Tc stay blessed Rab Rakha ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—