Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Goodness SB UK edited Daarji scene with gun 😡 only his voice was in the BG and i was like editing team nashe mein hai kya then release na yeh SB UK ki kartutein hain🤬😡 ...always editing all scenes kych samajh nahin aata🤢

Ziva01 thumbnail

Can someone clear it to me...diary is completely burnt or some pages are still left there....

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Can someone clear it to me...diary is completely burnt or some pages are still left there....

ye to sirf makers jaante hai 😆 . Leave the diary i saw a tweet on twitter by a fan stating that Adi’s sister was shooting everything on phone before tha naatak of Darji and Ambar started which will clearly show that Adi knows the truth . Probably thats how Ginni gets to know the truth and she ends up blaming Adi for hiding the truth . High chances of this happening also . Ginni will leave but how can Adi let her go so easily . And nore than that how can he stay back in the same house ? My heart still says that Adi should leave the Singh mansion . Do din dharna beth jaaye Ginni ke ghar ke bahar sab thik ho jaana hai 😆
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

ye to sirf makers jaante hai 😆 . Leave the diary i saw a tweet on twitter by a fan stating that Adi’s sister was shooting everything on phone before tha naatak of Darji and Ambar started which will clearly show that Adi knows the truth . Probably thats how Ginni gets to know the truth and she ends up blaming Adi for hiding the truth . High chances of this happening also . Ginni will leave but how can Adi let her go so easily . And nore than that how can he stay back in the same house ? My heart still says that Adi should leave the Singh mansion . Do din dharna beth jaaye Ginni ke ghar ke bahar sab thik ho jaana hai 😆

🤣🤣I so wish he does that.....tent lagake baith jaye😆

Yess even I saw that tweet....that lady has a history 😆wasn't she the one who accidentally recorded ginni when she punctured akash's cycle😆.

Jo bhi ho i want ginni's diary jaap to end soon bus mil Jaye woh kambakht diary ....humko bhi shaanti milegi....waise i used to watch beyond dreams one or two previous shows and always one lead was obsessed about something🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

🤣🤣I so wish he does that.....tent lagake baith jaye😆

Yess even I saw that tweet....that lady has a history 😆wasn't she the one who accidentally recorded ginni when she punctured akash's cycle😆.

Jo bhi ho i want ginni's diary jaap to end soon bus mil Jaye woh kambakht diary ....humko bhi shaanti milegi....waise i used to watch beyond dreams one or two previous shows and always one lead was obsessed about something🤣

I seriously don't see a reason why Adi will stay back at his house if Ginni’s leaves .About the tweet yea his sister does have a track record to come out with many truths via her story’s 😆 About Beyond dreams shows , i think Sadda Haq was also a beyond dreams show , even there the heroine was obsessed with her engineering . Here Ginni is obsessed with diary and she wont even consider the fact that Adi has no one else in the world other than her . Frankly even if a separation is on , will be a very bad move if its a long one coz Adi has no where to be blamed here apart from not able to tell the truth to Ginni for 1 day which doesn’t call in for this long separation . Poor Adi doesn't deserve this .
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

From wht i saw in the epi where Amber found the diary it was burn like nothg left 😳..hw ll Ginni use the diary now

Regarding that tweet i saw it too but i think ginni ll saw it after coming back from pagphere as she is in Singh Mansion as per BTS...she is in red....also they are still shooting in the same dress...ginni in red and Adi in his blue shirt🤔....

I think Ginni ll MU Adi that he didn't reveal the truth on time...angst ll be there but to be honest separation isn't needed here...Ginni knows and understands Adi better than himself...this guy was ready to sacrifice his life for u n ur mom at least give him a chance to explain his situation....until now Adi is ardent to tell the truth to Ginni..he isn't thinking abt losing her neither bcoz he knows the dhaba and diary worth for Ginni...he knows they ll always come first for her....he isn't affected to be the second one in her life as she is her only family.

I only wish Ginni ll realise Adi wasn't at fault and he doesn’t deserve her anger neither hard feelings.

Well i think Armaan should be back to support Adi...he is the only one who has been by his side since his tender age ...Adi ll badly need a shoulder to cry on but sadly Ginni ll not be there for him....he better lives with Armaan...as they used to live together in Vancouver.

Being the culprit Daarji can at least make Ginni understand that Adi wanted to reveal the truth but due to circumtances he failed if that's the reason for separation....Daarji needs to apologize tk thd Grewals...y Adi has to suffer alone ...he never wanted to come back ...and now he is paying for everyone sins🤢...it's so unfair😭💔....he has stuggled with life since his teenager for love...now that he found his lady love she ll MU him too...sometimes life is really unfair and test ur patience like hell but Adi ll definitely win at life as he is GKT's son

Ziva01 thumbnail

As expected it's Taiji who ll create MU bet GiTya 😡..kameeni 🤬🤬...she so wanted to get ride of Ginni...so she ll take adv of the situation 🤢

I hope Supreet ll plan somethg out to expose Taiji as she was behind Gurdwara drama as well for langar 😡

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

As expected it's Taiji who ll create MU bet GiTya 😡..kameeni 🤬🤬...she so wanted to get ride of Ginni...so she ll take adv of the situation 🤢

I hope Supreet ll plan somethg out to expose Taiji as she was behind Gurdwara drama as well for langar 😡

taijiiii🤬🤬itna toxic family kyun hai Adi ki 🥺....already he is going through so much.... shaadi tootne ke kagar pe hai uski abhi toh apni harkato se baaz aa jao taijiii😡

Supreet isko zeher wale ladoo khilana😈

Woh jo gurudwara mei haath pakad ke hum saath saath kiye the bhool gye kya itni jaldi sab🤬

SidModiFan thumbnail

Best track hoga agar adi Singh mansion chor de

And dhabe pe shift hoke usse rebuild kare

N grewalz house mein uski no entry bcoz of ginni bt Baki sabko mana le

Angst romance chalega iss beech

They stole diary in return adi should use gurkirat theme to make dhaba successful

On the other side ginni should file a case against amber n darji

And adi should support her

Some goons fight.

N aisee slowly they can make it a better track

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Am I the only one who thinks that there wont be any separation track other than few episodes ? I still feel that when Ginni’s anger reduces she will think rationally and realise that Adi indeed had tried to tell her the truth . And I still feel Adi will leave Singh mansion and build the dhaba along with her .

Just coz she found the diary in Adi’s cupboard , she cant leave Adi just like that .

Edited by sreeja_rox - 2 years ago