Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yes the tracks are running too fast but i think its high time the diary thing is out in the open now . Too much of headache for us also . Ye track khatan kari aur naya shuru karo jaldi .

Diary ka fiasco khatam hoga toh aur new characters ajayengay dhamaal machanay as KW as already hinted.

🤪

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have a question why Adi had a bandage on his palm in Ginni's dream sequence???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ginni didn't know that Adi is hurt

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I have a question why Adi had a bandage on his palm in Ginni's dream sequence???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Ginni didn't know that Adi is hurt

Maine tho kitne din se dekha hi nahi hai episode 😆

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Diary ka fiasco khatam hoga toh aur new characters ajayengay dhamaal machanay as KW as already hinted.

🤪

Arre Wahi pe dont trust . I stopped trusting that guy after his prank reel 🤣 ache se le leta hai wo hamesha 😆 even yesterday his story that Ginni is hurt that he broke is trust cannot be true . Do din late ho gaya batane to separation kaise hua ?? Ginni knows that Adi only has her which he considers as his and even then if she leaves him no where it will be a very selfish decision on Ginni’s side coz she knows very well that he will be heart broken without her .
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ginni got the dream after Adi left her house na so she knew that he had his hand bandaged 😆 Ye chodo mujhe to ye samaj nahi aa raha ki Dimpy Shampy to class 11/12 me pakka honge hi .. kaun ringa ringa roses khelta hai uss umar me 🤣
devashree_h thumbnail

Lot of things happened today.

- Ambar comes to Daarji and after seeing him distraught, asks him what happened. Ambar sees the broken pic of Daarji and Khushwant and realises Daarji told truth to Adi. Ambar blames Daarji for not keeping the secret, now that Adi had finally started acknowledging Ambar as father. Daarji tells him he couldnt hide it any longer.

- Ambar goes to Adi and sees the room strewn with shattered glass and broken things. Ambar tries to manipulate Adi that whatever he did was for his family. Adi asks him how many people he will destroy; his mother, him and he did not even leave people outside. He tells Ambar that he is selfish and should not talk about family. The only thing that matters to him is Money. Finally, all those manipulations from Ambar and it was good to see that Adi had not given in. Adi tells Ambar that he will tell the truth to Ginni and no one can stop him.

- Adi goes to Ginni's house and Ginni takes him inside. Adi wants to talk to Ginni but Santo interrupts him. Then Gulabo comes and gives him Khushwant's ring. She tells him that her kids, Dimpy, Shampy and Ginni feels safe around him just like they would feel safe around their father. And thats why he deserves to have the ring. Adi sees all 3 kids hugging Gulabo and thinks that Ginni's family has such big things to say about him and his family is just deceitful. Adi goes away from there without telling the truth.

-Back home, Ambar finds a gun and threatens Daarji that he will kill himself. Then Daarji takes the gun and tries to kill himself. Whole family comes there and sees this. Daarji says he should die since he gave dhokha to Khushwant. Ginni kept him at her Father's place, but he couldnt tell her the truth. Ambar asks him not to kill himself. He says he couldnt help Khushwant because his health kept deteriorating. He had asked Khushwant to come and work at the Hotel, but Khushwant couldnt. Daarji says, they took advantage of an ill man for their own benefit. He deserves to die. The whole family is witnessing this. Adi leaps and puls Daarji's hand away and Ambar tries to restrqain Daarji. Thats when a gunshot is heard and Adi, Ambar and family look on shocked.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Lot of things happened today.

- Ambar comes to Daarji and after seeing him distraught, asks him what happened. Ambar sees the broken pic of Daarji and Khushwant and realises Daarji told truth to Adi. Ambar blames Daarji for not keeping the secret, now that Adi had finally started acknowledging Ambar as father. Daarji tells him he couldnt hide it any longer.

- Ambar goes to Adi and sees the room strewn with shattered glass and broken things. Ambar tries to manipulate Adi that whatever he did was for his family. Adi asks him how many people he will destroy; his mother, him and he did not even leave people outside. He tells Ambar that he is selfish and should not talk about family. The only thing that matters to him is Money. Finally, all those manipulations from Ambar and it was good to see that Adi had not given in. Adi tells Ambar that he will tell the truth to Ginni and no one can stop him.

- Adi goes to Ginni's house and Ginni takes him inside. Adi wants to talk to Ginni but Santo interrupts him. Then Gulabo comes and gives him Khushwant's ring. She tells him that her kids, Dimpy, Shampy and Ginni feels safe around him just like they would feel safe around their father. And thats why he deserves to have the ring. Adi sees all 3 kids hugging Gulabo and thinks that Ginni's family has such big things to say about him and his family is just deceitful. Adi goes away from there without telling the truth.

-Back home, Ambar finds a gun and threatens Daarji that he will kill himself. Then Daarji takes the gun and tries to kill himself. Whole family comes there and sees this. Daarji says he should die since he gave dhokha to Khushwant. Ginni kept him at her Father's place, but he couldnt tell her the truth. Ambar asks him not to kill himself. He says he couldnt help Khushwant because his health kept deteriorating. He had asked Khushwant to come and work at the Hotel, but Khushwant couldnt. Daarji says, they took advantage of an ill man for their own benefit. He deserves to die. The whole family is witnessing this. Adi leaps and puls Daarji's hand away and Ambar tries to restrqain Daarji. Thats when a gunshot is heard and Adi, Ambar and family look on shocked.

Wht a manipulative family are the Singhs🤢🤢🤢

Now the secret is out infront of everyone and definitely someone ll take the advantage of the situation to create MU bet GiTya 😵...i ll go for Taiji may she is the third party involved here🤔😡

Btw Ginni ll be back to Singh Mansion as per BTS after pagphere...guess the kids ll go to pick her up again as per BTS but Adi wasn't there ..let see🤔

Seems truth ll be exposed to Ginni soon...yaar i want this diary fiasco to en up soon ...can't take it anymore😰😰😰...in others shows there are characters who are hell irritating and u pray when their track ll end but here it's a bloody diary 🤬😡🤢....i want them to end this track as fast as possible...it's getting so irritating now...like seriously 😡🤬

So diary been burned hvn't been revealed tday neither 😳...kya musibat hai yeh 😠☹😡

Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think if they separate them Trp ki saath Twitter trending also will go down 🤔🤔chances are high it again moved to 8 this weeek

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Wht a manipulative family are the Singhs🤢🤢🤢

Now the secret is out infront of everyone and definitely someone ll take the advantage of the situation to create MU bet GiTya 😵...i ll go for Taiji may she is the third party involved here🤔😡

Btw Ginni ll be back to Singh Mansion as per BTS after pagphere...guess the kids ll go to pick her up again as per BTS but Adi wasn't there ..let see🤔

Seems truth ll be exposed to Ginni soon...yaar i want this diary fiasco to en up soon ...can't take it anymore😰😰😰...in others shows there are characters who are hell irritating and u pray when their track ll end but here it's a bloody diary 🤬😡🤢....i want them to end this track as fast as possible...it's getting so irritating now...like seriously 😡🤬

So diary been burned hvn't been revealed tday neither 😳...kya musibat hai yeh 😠☹😡

Seems like Ginni is back to Grewal house. And also back at Dhabha. So, it is pretty confirmed now that she is going to misunderstand Adi.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Seems like Ginni is back to Grewal house. And also back at Dhabha. So, it is pretty confirmed now that she is going to misunderstand Adi.

It was obvious that she ll be the one who ll misunderstd Adi😭...makers hv shown us Adi's unconditional love for her...his love for her is on another level but until now we hvn't get Ginni love longing for Adi...may this seperation ll bring out Ginni raw emotions for Adi...let see

May be Adi ll help her indirectly in rebuilding the dhaba but ll not let her know and ll distance himself from her.

Yaar joh bhi ho they better handle it carefully and make Ginni realise that Adi didn't break her trust...that diary clouding her vision and thinking ability should be cleared once and foremost