Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shruti46

BTW ginni slept with teeka on. Bhai adi earrings utar diye vo bhi utar deta 🤣

Teeka and nath too and such a big one😯 remember in JA movie Aishwarya rai was made to wear a nath bigger than that, it was a biggest blooper how can someone even a princess can wear such a big nath and sleep peacefully

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Adiiii😭😭😭

Karan wahi👏👏

Becharay ko koi khush rehne hi nahi detaa....😭 pehle Ginni SR mei faint hogayii aur ab daarji aur daddy ji ka kaand beech mei agaya🤔

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Adi, he was just a 10 year old at that time 🥺

But one thing for sure Ginni should never forgive Darji and Amber for what they did

devashree_h thumbnail

Adi finally comes to know the truth about what happened between Daarji/Ambar and Khushwant. So, Ambar emotionally blackmailed Daarji and thats why he took the diary from Khushwant, who was suffering from health issues. Remember, once Adi had said, he has only Daarji in his life. Daarji was his only family. And now that reality lies shattered for Adi. Despite being Ambar's son, Adi's morals came from Gurkirat. Yes, he wanted Ginni to sell her Dhabha, but he wanted her to do it on her own accord. There were times when he could have snatched it, but he doesnt. Once he comes to know what that Dhabha means to Ginni, he gives up. He even taunted Ambar about his business practices. And then, to come to know that his Daarji is not very different from Ambar. He broke the trust of a guy he called friend. A guy who was not in his senses to fight back. Adi lost hisonly family today. Now, he only has Ginni. And fate is cruel to him, the one person who is his life, can go away from him for no fault of his.

Adi's breakdown scene in the bedroom was brilliantly done. There was not choppy editing today. The episode flowed better. Adi is pretty firm on telling Ginni the truth. But I think something might stop him and then Ginni will misunderstand him.

devashree_h thumbnail

Also, finally we have confession from Ginni about what Adi means to her. Gulabo wants to give something to Adi. Ginni tells her that her Damad is not someone who will expect such gifts. He just wants her Ashirwad. Gulabo says she knows, but its her wish to gift him something. Then Gulabo remembers something and removes a small box from cupboard. She says she wants to give Khushwant's ring to Adi. Ginni tells her that its the last thing they have of Khushwant. Gulabo says thats why she wants to give it to Adi. He is the son of the house now. He saved them, took care of them like a son would. So, he deserves it. If Goldie had made something of himself, she would have giving it to Goldie, but now Adi was more deserving of it. Ginni agrees.

Then, Ginni calls Adi and we hear a beautiful confession from Ginni. She tells him that Gulabo wants to give him Khushwant's ring. Adi tells her she should first know whether he is deserving of it. Ginni tells him that she never told him before, wouldnt have said it face to face but if she can lower head in from of anyone other than Wahe Guruji and her father, its him.❤️ This gets emotionally too over-whelming for Adi who just got to know what his family did to Khushwant.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Oh then later on ginni will say Aditya ji aapne mujhse sach chipaya. Mai chali apne tabbar ke paas aapko chaddhh ke..

This probably will happen. Adi has come to tell her the truth but wont be able to. And then Ginni will think he betrayed her.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know am late here but couldn't watch the epi live as chota sitara wasn't working ...just saw it on SB UK....Wahi was phenomenal tday 🔥🔥🔥 the epi belongs to him👏👏👏....his selfish tabbar has broken his soul...his only solace is Ginni but only time ll tell us if he ll succeed on telling her the truth on time or it ll be by a party one leading to major MU bet GiTya 💔💔💔...i wanna trust the makers to break the stereotypes😥😥 but i feel they ll take the usual MU bet leads route for drama😭😭😭.

So Adi came to know the truth but he didn't ask the whereabt of diary 🤔...or it ll be done in trow epi🙄 ...can we expect Amber to confess that he burned it❓🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode in short : Ambar is an emotional manipulator .

Darji is an emotional fool .

Aditya is determined to tell the truth to Ginni but fails to say it since her family is surrounded and he wasnt confident after seeing the love and trust her family has for him .

Aditya’s full family knows the truth now . Not sure how is it going to reach Ginni now . I just hope it will be Aditya telling her the truth coz i don’t want CM to go the normal route of all other itv’s . But with Taiji out there , high chances of her spitting everything is high before Adi does .

I still dont see a separation happening coz obviously Adi did come to Ginni to soeak the truth and after Ginni’s anger dies down she should realise that . My heart still says that Adi will leave his house and then hopefully we will get Gitya together building there dhaba to a big success .

P. S. I loved Ginni’s rasmalai dream .. Got to understand that she likes Adi talking naughty to her 😆☺️

Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The fast forward show s running sounds like Ginni will get to know everything this week and will be back to her dhaba like how she used to in the next week 🤣🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Akshu-gitya

The fast forward show s running sounds like Ginni will get to know everything this week and will be back to her dhaba like how she used to in the next week 🤣🤣

yes the tracks are running too fast but i think its high time the diary thing is out in the open now . Too much of headache for us also . Ye track khatan kari aur naya shuru karo jaldi .