Originally posted by: Namita-M

https://navi.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/diwali.jpg

Happy Diwali everyone!!

Thankyou so much for your wishes, Happy Dewali🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇✨✨✨🎇🎇🎆🎆🎇✨

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the wishes everyone, best wishes from my side as well, Happy Diwali !!! Ik I am late but still, CM forum is my first and am absolutely grateful to have met the most beautiful people here, love and light ❤️

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Thank you so much for the wishes everyone, best wishes from my side as well, Happy Diwali !!! Ik I am late but still, CM forum is my first and am absolutely grateful to have met the most beautiful people here, love and light ❤️

And to you two, the very first ones with whom I interacted, thank you so much for making me comfortable, ik you two do not have any idea, but had you two not been there, I would have run awayyy on the initial dayssss😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Happy Diwali Everyone!!❤️

A very Happy Diwali You Guys! ❤️

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Happy Diwali Everyone!!❤️

happy Diwali guyss!!✨♥️
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Diwali everyone Here`s my FAV FAV moments from the episode. The whole episode was good, but some moments were so hearttouching.

Today`s episode was good & went so quick. I'm totally shocked by how quick the wedding went 😆 Channa mereya has been quiet different in that sense, I was prepared to have wedding sequence for 2 episodes or at least 1 whole episode. They wrapped it up in 10 minutes 😲

Ahhh my fav moments from the wedding was definetely the vows Adi took, he is going to go against everyone who make Ginni suffer. It gives me hope. The most fav moment was when Adi was looking at her & smiling. So simple,yet so pure moment

Can we just talk about how Adi touch her when she is unconscious? He literally worships her & touch her like she is fragile. She is so precious for him. ❤️ Adi is definetely raising the bar. Ginny is one lucky woman!

"Hi wife" with that husky face ☺️

"Hello husbandji"

That JI made it so much more adorable 😆

"Ang laga de" scenes were so so so good. They shot it beautifully & woahh, their chemistry was just another level. These two can do any scenes & make it look different. It was good the consummation did not take place as Ginni was not in the right space. If this was hot then they need to compete even harder for the real consummation.

Adi once again got "baba jee ka thullu", but hope the ice cream was worth it. 🤣The scene when they sleep together & Ginni leans towards him. He forgets everything. They are such naturals. Rest of the episode was good, we got everything romance & their nok jhok in one episode. LOVED IT

Edited by jenshad - 2 years ago
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today niyati looked ethereal!!!☺️adi ka disappoint hona toh banta h boss😆

Next consummation if we get i guess ginni will be the one to initiate 😆adi ke waise bhi saare efforts chulhe mei ja rhe h.....and next consummation might happen after diary fiasco and i have a feeling this time it will be ginni who will get going😆