Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Siyappa🤣🤣

Diary is officially adi's sautan🤣bechara itna excited tha

Amber yaar screenshot lekar jala dena tha na diary ek kaam theek se nai kar sakte.....🤬

Inka suhaagraat dhabe pe hi manega jis din poora dhaba complete ho jayega..😆

During the wedding only adi had a monologue nothing from ginni's side.....is it some kind of foreshadowing 😕

Ok here's Ginni's monologue: mein vaada karti hoon kay apni aakhri saans tak diary ko yaad karongi....yahan tak kay SR mein bhi🤔🤣

Vani_18 thumbnail

Btw kis badtameez ne door knock kiya tha🤬😡who TF does thhhhaaattttt😔

Bechara adi,Jaane Lelo bache ki saare milkar🤢

PerfectStart thumbnail

One question...there was a look of anger on Adi's face, was someone peeping?

PerfectStart thumbnail

Btw kis badtameez ne door knock kiya tha🤬😡who TF does thhhhaaattttt😔

Bechara adi,Jaane Lelo bache ki saare

Adi be like Maar daalo muje maar daalo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Omg this is so beautiful, they look divine, it all began long ago, only they didn't realise it before.

https://twitter.com/tulipsxdaisies/status/1584408053218435072?s=20&t=KFUHmJJrY5DKY6Md-9rYpQ

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kaun thi wo maha shaksh jisne bola tha beech me Ginni behosh ho jaegi 🤣🤣 ye to nikli secret writer of Channa Mereya in disguise 😆

Whatever was shown in the preview was actually damn hott☺️

I didnt like the fact that all Ginni is thinking is about the diary even during the wedding and even SR

Yaar i am with Ambar in this . The diary is a pain . Please burn that off .

Btw after the marriage and Ginni became unconscious they talked about the marriage certificate . Does that mean marriage certificate sign nahi hua ??

Adi is in all romantic mood and would love to see him staying with Ginni also

But now since Adi will get to know the truth misunderstandings are on board . High chances of him to hide the truth will be there out of fear of loosing her .

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Kaun thi wo maha shaksh jisne bola tha beech me Ginni behosh ho jaegi 🤣🤣 ye to nikli secret writer of Channa Mereya in disguise 😆

Whatever was shown in the preview was actually damn hott☺️

I didnt like the fact that all Ginni is thinking is about the diary even during the wedding and even SR

Yaar i am with Ambar in this . The diary is a pain . Please burn that off .

Btw after the marriage and Ginni became unconscious they talked about the marriage certificate . Does that mean marriage certificate sign nahi hua ??

Adi is in all romantic mood and would love to see him staying with Ginni also

But now since Adi will get to know the truth misunderstandings are on board . High chances of him to hide the truth will be there out of fear of loosing her .

Someone is saying that KW has hinted a 3rd wedding and much awaited consummation too.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

3rd wedding ??? Itna mehangaayi by makers ??? 😕😆 3rd wedding if it happens also i feel might be only after long . Like adi cones to know the truth , then he hides it , then she leaves , separation track , then phir milna phir jaake again shaadi if it happens . So a long way to go for another shaadi even if that happens .