Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The issue is that there is no push-pull anymore between the couple. We know they love each other and are getting remarried.

Where does passion come from? It comes from angst, yearning, anger, not knowing if he/she likes you, unbearable attraction to someone you don’t want to be attracted to. Passion comes from forbidden desires.

What Gitya have is beautiful. It’s positive, happy and secure. Unfortunately, that doesn’t make for good viewing for long.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Firstly, I'm not gonna assume things like separation and all just by watching two episodes. Like trust me setting up a base of a story is probably the hardest thing ever. And in the case of shows, the writers and the creatives involved are needed to set up such bases multiple times, so I will wait for quite a few episodes before criticising or appreciating.

But I do understand from where the frustration of people come from. Screen space. Not gonna lie, finding no scenes of Gitya, I myself was disappointed in the morning, but then yeah with time I realized how CM has served me non stop for about 80 episodes.

Even I saw the tweets but they probably did not get the point, the ones who are disappointed or let me say vocally disappointed, most of them have complaints about the screen space, not what the birdies think that they have been complaining as they want 'romance' between the leads. I haven't seen a post or a tweet regarding the lack of romance. However, yes, I did have seen writeups questioning Ginni's love and got disappointed. When MLs do not express their love its their nature but if Fls do not then........of course ITV is responsible for this, people have been toxically habituated watching MLs behaving like this and not Fls. Whatever.

...........continued

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou all of you for your responses and takes, but I didn't ask on which side you are on, or who is right or wrong. I didn't get the answer I was hoping for.

Anyway every show's fandom faces similar issues some are happy and some or not with a certain plot or character.

I do thankyou all again for keeping your criticism healthy.

A.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Probably something many wouldn't like me rather us saying, I definitely agree with what you said.

I have seen people getting terribly attached to shows and kinda getting blind in love. So in love that they refuse to see or acknowledge the loopholes or faults.

I have always said to my friends that actors no wonder put in a lot, a lot of hard work, no doubt in that, absolutely no doubt and only sheer respect for that but they are professionals and I respect them just the way I do other professionals around me. Don't know the correct way to put it, but like obviously their fame exists somewhat because of us and our days are made by them but in a more practical way, like they work and get paid, right? Like all other professionals around. They do not owe any thing to us and we do not owe anything to them as well. And if we do not like something we can always voice that out, man, like the way we do when it comes to other things in life! Not only in this show, but in others I have seen some people who have been terribly attached bashing the ones who voice out their opinions, and I am like chill dude, its a show do not make that your entire life. ENJOY TILL IT LASTS. But no doubt I have also seen people complaining in the worst manner ever, they defo do not know how to put in their thoughts and its terribly disrespectful.

Also, as someone who has always wanted her career to revolve around creativity and originality and has been working on, to actually get a career revolving around these in its truest sense, trust me, for every artist constructive criticism matters as much as appreciation. We crave for reviews and not only praises, however as I have said there's a way to put in, I have seen a few such tweets and its very disrespectful. I avoided going scrolling through that blue app for that all throughout the day.

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Oops 🙈… budhapa samajh ke bhool jao 🤓

Maaf kiya🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Probably something many wouldn't like me rather us saying, I definitely agree with what you said.

I have seen people getting terribly attached to shows and kinda getting blind in love. So in love that they refuse to see or acknowledge the loopholes or faults.

I have always said to my friends that actors no wonder put in a lot, a lot of hard work, no doubt in that, absolutely no doubt and only sheer respect for that but they are professionals and I respect them just the way I do other professionals around me. Don't know the correct way to put it, but like obviously their fame exists somewhat because of us and our days are made by them but in a more practical way, like they work and get paid, right? Like all other professionals around. They do not owe any thing to us and we do not owe anything to them as well. And if we do not like something we can always voice that out, man, like the way we do when it comes to other things in life! Not only in this show, but in others I have seen some people who have been terribly attached bashing the ones who voice out their opinions, and I am like chill dude, its a show do not make that your entire life. ENJOY TILL IT LASTS. But no doubt I have also seen people complaining in the worst manner ever, they defo do not know how to put in their thoughts and its terribly disrespectful.

Also, as someone who has always wanted her career to revolve around creativity and originality and has been working on, to actually get a career revolving around these in its truest sense, trust me, for every artist constructive criticism matters as much as appreciation. We crave for reviews and praises, however as I have said there's a way to put in, I have seen a few such tweets and its very disrespectful. I avoided going scrolling through that blue app for that all throughout the day.

In bold: I cannot agree more as long as the criticism remains healthy and constructive it can never become a reason for someone to feel hurt or disrespected, and that's what I don't get when fans have complains why it is always received with extreme negativity? If it is taken in a positive light you can change the minds of those who are not satisfied with the show's current track but I am disappointed the way it is dealt with by some people on twitter.

Anyway you are right it's an ITV serial in the end we owe them our thanks and appreciation for their hard work and which is why I think that I need to remind everyone that it's the plot that I am finding annoying these days, ofcourse nothing against any actor.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

In bold: I cannot agree more as long as the criticism remains healthy and constructive it can never become a reason for someone to feel hurt or disrespected, and that's what I don't get when fans have complains why it is always received with extreme negativity? If it is taken in a positive light you can change the minds of those who are not satisfied with the show's current track but I am disappointed the way it is dealt with by some people on twitter.

Anyway you are right it's an ITV serial in the end we owe them our thanks and appreciation for their hard work and which is why I think that I need to remind everyone that it's the plot that I am finding annoying these days, ofcourse nothing against any actor.

A.

some won't get it no matter what 😊

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I agree with you on that . They are actually missing the passion which used to be there till the confession scene.

First , they are getting only those lovey dovey looks passing from one to the other and no proper convo happening .

Second , no passionate scene between the two . I agree they are new in love but they have been a married couple for long , but even after confession there has been no passionate scene between the two . Even there talks are missing . Nothing related to them personally shown nor are they been interested shown . I still believe that we should have got a rain sequence at this time after confession and before wedding . It would be fire . ☺️ Leave rain , they aren't even shown yearning for each other apart from the 1 min trying to call each other on phone scene which could only be termed as sweet.

Third, yesterday Ginni was a complete let down . She seemed totally disinterested in the ceremony which was a complete let down .

Ok let's forget everything passion and angst but what about the screen space and good execution of plots?

One thing is surely mended by makers or let's say answered that we were questioning Ginni's love for Adi but from Monday's episode that doubt is surely cleared that Ginni is conflicted, she's not because because her eyes were impatiently searching for Adi when she came with Santo in the milni ceremony.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

The issue is that there is no push-pull anymore between the couple. We know they love each other and are getting remarried.

Where does passion come from? It comes from angst, yearning, anger, not knowing if he/she likes you, unbearable attraction to someone you don’t want to be attracted to. Passion comes from forbidden desires.

What Gitya have is beautiful. It’s positive, happy and secure. Unfortunately, that doesn’t make for good viewing for long.

Passion has several different definitions not just one.

It is beautiful undoubtedly and deep too but it is surrounded by an ugly mess like every love story on ITV is but in CM this beautiful romance is overshadowed by this ugly mess, the story is losing it's balance which is why I think the leads are not getting the SS they deserve and if you notice carefully we are actually talking in the favor of leads and not against them.

No matter how tired I am to say this to each and everyone I will say it to you too, I am not trying to prove you or anyone wrong just writing and sharing what I feel.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I completely agree with you and @PerfectStart! I feel the same that the passion that was there before the confession I don’t see it anymore. I don’t feel excited to see CM as much as I used to. My interest is slowly going down and Ginni has been more interested in Sam than her own wedding ceremonies. Also, the editing team sucks for CM which ruins the hard work done by the actors if it is not transferred properly on screen.

I know you can’t make everyone happy but from what I am seeing on IF, if some of us are saying the same thing then there is some merit to it. Because prior to the confession all/most of us on IF were all enjoying the episodes and Gitya regardless of the bad editing.

Even if there's a lack of passion in the story what's the excuse for poor editing and bad execution of plots?

The merit aaah...that's what I don't get, why those are against our pov can't see the reason of dissatisfaction, you are absolutely right since Ginni has been shot and before that when Adi was confused about his feelings for Ginni and his relation with her that whole track and before remarriage and even the trollsome dhaba fire the fandom enjoyed equally there was no division then, it's the remarriage plot which has more ss for evildoers than the leads which is why we feel that GiTya scenes look repetitive and it is where makers are at fault, that's the reason of dissatisfaction.