Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I am in for Adi turning evil provided he wasn't faking with her . Let his love be real and he turning evil after Amber's manipulation will do . We can see a passionate love story then . And more than than we can atleast see Adi getting a few dialogues to speak unlike now πŸ˜†

That's a hard no from me!! Adi bahut kuch bolega when the time comes. He yelled at Supreet in the previous episode. He didn't have much to say today. He can't be the one doing all the talking all the time.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That's a hard no from me!! Adi bahut kuch bolega when the time comes. He yelled at Supreet in the previous episode. He didn't have much to say today. He can't be the one doing all the talking all the time.

probably yes but he is not given proper screen space in the last few episodes and that is not correct . Hell the bigger point is the villain s are getting much more screen space to show the drama whichany aren't even interested to watch .
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You do realize that a few episodes of less Adi isn't going to change anything. Every actor needs screen time and KW specifically too this because he gets his time off like a regular work schedule.

I'm okay with it. 24/7 GiTya hi dikhe toh story toh hogi hi nahi. Villains ki planning hogi tabhi toh Adi barsega Ambar par!!!

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree but even if it's less screen time for Adi kabhi kabar it's ok . But too much of unrealistic drama from Ambar and Sam is a pain yaar . Nahi hota sachi Bata Rahi πŸ˜†

Edited by sreeja_rox - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Then U guys ll hv ask for another ML for Ginni as Adi is too cruel for her and she deserves better than Adi πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ€’

OMGGGG THIS IS SO TRUE!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚