Guys is Aditya playing with Ginni

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just saw a BTS video that Aditya was burning Ginni's papaji's picture... With anger in his eyes... Was he playing with Ginni's emotions all this time... Oh god.. How is this possible.. If this happens iam done with this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Nope, don't worry, that was just Karan Wahi playing a prank on fans.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

You have got your answer right!!!! But I wouldn't have mind D.A.D.I🔥🔥

Incase you don't understand, D.A.D.I stands for devil Adi🤣🔥🔥 Angel Ginni and Devil Adi ki lovestory bahut epic hoti...KW himself said CM is a passionate lovestory, which is super overloaded by cheese these days🤣🤣 and hot sauce is kinda missing.

Any way coming back to your post, it was a prank and KW post it on his Instagram that he really enjoyed in tormenting the fandom🤣 well he didn't use the word torment I am telling you.😆

P.s: shruti has given this name to evil Adi I mean the devil Adi D.A.D.I.😆

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

You have got your answer right!!!! But I wouldn't have mind D.A.D.I🔥🔥

Incase you don't understand, D.A.D.I stands for devil Adi🤣🔥🔥 Angel Ginni and Devil Adi ki lovestory bahut epic hoti...KW himself said CM is a passionate lovestory, which is super overloaded by cheese these days🤣🤣 and hot sauce is kinda missing.

Any way coming back to your post, it was a prank and KW post it on his Instagram that he really enjoyed in tormenting the fandom🤣 well he didn't use the word torment I am telling you.😆

P.s: shruti has given this name to evil Adi I mean the devil Adi D.A.D.I.😆

No D. A.D.I is EuphoricDamsel's child.

@TM-You are little bit late to the party😆

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you guys... I thought it was going to go the Madhubala way.... And it felt good for a few episodes but them it had became a drag fest...🥴🥴.. Karan is too good with pranks.....🤣🤣🤣. I almost heart a mini panic attack seeing that..... 😬

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao you are quite late in the game 😂 although we never know what the writer have in their mind and can actually make either Adi or Armaan negative in the future ( maybe a potential future track 😂). Maybe KW was tasting the water by getting our reactions 🤷🏻‍♀️