Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It was a very meaningful scene. Ginni realizes something was wrong and that there was foul-play. Adi accepts her intuitions. He encourages her rebuild tha Dhabha and asks her to be in her team. He doesn't make any heroic promises to her. He knows it's hers to rebuild. He can only support her. But he wants to be there for her, with her permission. And he also promises to be her shield, when the time comes.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Well said. I only wish that to do justice to the natural acting, the writers would give more natiral dialogues. I find the dialogues in the show heavy & theatrical. For example, who exchanges such lengthy kasme vaade dialogues in a raging fire?

Amd Adi is shown as a foreign-educated sophisticated young new gen chap. But his dialogues are sometimes dadiamma type, with philosophical analogies.

I think that's because Adi is truly Gurkirat's son. He gets his emotional vulnerability and poetic bend from her. GKT used to write poems and she wrote few for Adi, which she left behind as a guide for him to follow in his life. He remembers all the things she taught him, and he uses one of her sayings to encourage Ginni, during Chinese restaurant fiasco. And it's ITV so it is a little over dramatic sometimes. 😆

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the tag ❤️

The whole post is so beautifully written, our leads are indeed special and so are the forum members